Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the reflection of God?

Roy Perry

God belief and God unbelief

What is the reflection of God?

02\15\2016

If you had to draw a picture of God would you be able to draw it for me the answer is no because my mind cannot picture God. God has no reflection to me God is not made of freshly like materials God has not one atom in him God is nothing which he made all things from. God in truth God is nothing and also God is everything known to us the world, the people in it, the stars, the planets, the Sun, the noon, the universes, the air, and many more the list is endless

These try to give us an ideal what God did not they do not even come close but how can they there no real word for my God to picture my God. To “bara” Strong's H1254 is created to shape something, form something, fashion something by cutting it, shape out of something, make something, build something, beget something, create something, transformation of something, give birth to something, completely something, making something new, and more. The Greek word “ktisma” G2936 is created originally create, Creator, and make but this still not paint a picture of God himself. How can it paint a picture of God when no one has saw God at any time God has told what he want us to understand “God breath the world here from himself.”

There was nothing here no matter nothing at all, no building blocks, no atoms, no elements, no Molecules, no neutrons, no protons, no antimatter, and there was nothing at all. God created, breath, gave birth, make it, cut it from himself, and list is long but we are here. God has no true reflection and God has a true reflection it is more than we could ever understand.

More and less is not an answer but does there has to be a real answer I say no but that only me which is no other than me. While that the way I see it others do not see it this way others can picture their God and some can picture the lie of a God. But how can truth be in a picture if God has no surface otherwise God is the nothing that formed everything.

I know what I am saying sounds out of this world and impossible but is impossible without God is possible with God. The material that God is made of is nothing so God is nothing and something that what I believe God is. A being of nothing that became everything which is my God thank you Roy.

• Like 4

I am a naturalistic Pagan so my definition of God is such that God is nature. Some scientist took a picture of the universe, so that is as close as I can get to a picture of god or one of them any way.

psBtuS7.jpg

They may be more than one and IMO I see no reason as to why there isn't.

It might look like this.

MultiverseBubbleUniverses1.jpg

There is nothing to make me think a God looks like human or is human like.

• Like 4

Goddess believer here but gender is fictional as depart unreality and are led into reality.

Roy, too much to respond fully as I wish, due to time, which is an illusion caused by gravity, I simply will remind you of this: first dimily, then clearly

GMG, you are a fine Deist as well as a materialist. Your faith is beautiful to not doubt other universe exisiting, coinciding, residing, withing the bounds of space and time whiich We will trancend together as One within.

To my fellow witches I offer an old addage of the great I AM turns into the greater/lesser/than WE DO.

Fuzzy logic and funny spirit, WE KNOW IT WHEN WE HEAR IT, using the values than O is all/greater/lesser than 1 but altogether it is binary code that shall be erased digitally but archived akashically (sic).

Thus always to tyrants, then also to slaves, both connected by the same chain which we change into connections from bonds of liberty and life, miracles and magic.

The price is patience and ancient-future belief that comes from balance not negative or positive, good or bad, true or false, which are all the same beyond the illusion of dualism. God is One which equals Zero but also Three, all within you, rise up woman, and stand simply, breathe deeply, or Divine Within, none here can define without for that too does not exist.

• Like 3

I am a naturalistic Pagan so my definition of God is such that God is nature. Some scientist took a picture of the universe, so that is as close as I can get to a picture of god or one of them any way.

psBtuS7.jpg

They may be more than one and IMO I see no reason as to why there isn't.

It might look like this.

MultiverseBubbleUniverses1.jpg

There is nothing to make me think a God looks like human or is human like.

Dang! Cant see the image

Here is some more ;

ub7.jpg

master_universe_map_by_antifan_real.jpg

... based on certain 'religious speculations' and pre 1960s science ;)

• Like 3

What is the reflection of God?............

you mean what does he look like? what he/she/or. God is - was - and always what will be.

( I've been dead)And "the God factor" was just as I perceived God to be. It's different

for everyone. If you don't believe in God that's where you go, into darkness, till someone

comes and gets you. God is all loving. all intellect, & all forgiving. and to where

all energy retunes back to God ..... even Satan God created .you can not think in

linear terms..This is all one moment...

Yes I'll catch **** for this.....

I think it is a basic v.interesting concept

number 2 .

Put hubris aside for a moment and imagine you are God. In a primal state .... there is nothing, just 'you' a singular entity.

This is represented by a point ( and hence, is undefined, except by itself)

But one must speculate that it is 'aware' (as nothing else yet exists, so if it isnt aware, it is nothing ) , and since there is yet noting to be aware of , it can only be self aware ; "I am that I am " - Ehiah .

Now, if it is aware of itself it must be able to think or perceive of itself , so this creates a 'reflection; ... about the self but also, now two aspects; the thing itself ... the one point, and the one's observation about the self .

. < ------------ > . The 'line has been created . and a certain 'momentum' - meaning the process can not stop there, because ;

This automatically creates something, the points view of itself formed from 'reflecting' on the self ... a third point ... forming the triangle and a ''surface '

Triangle.gif

This is the basic 'ideal world' above the 'abyss' of human perception, the whole set of natural (yet still 'ideal' concepts ) , some of which I outlined above in another post. Also consider, for this analogy ; 3 directions ( ie 3D space ) ; up / down. left / right, forward / back and the three qualities that allow life ; light temperature moisture.

binah.jpg

From this ideal triangle, the same as the one manifested the two above, a 2nd triangle is projected / manifested ..... and so on, until the 10 spheres result in the projection of the material Universe.

lgtree.jpg

God is seen as the top point (and in the upside down 'reflected' next triangle ) the point is Christ ( God / Man ) and the lowest point ( and triangle 'apex') is man ... ( actually, it is seen as 'daughter ' ) .

All generated primarily from .... one could say .... reflection .

So, even for a Christian Kabbalist .... the answer is similar to some pagan viewpoints ( and the Daoist one * ) .... the reflection of God is the 'Universe'

the-universe.jpg

* The Tao begot one.

One begot two.

Two begot three.

And three begot the ten thousand things.

The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang.

They achieve harmony by combining these forces.

;

The Tao begot one. ( Kether and first triad )

One begot two. (Chokmah and second triad )

Two begot three. (Binah and third triad )

And three begot the ten thousand things. ( Malkuth, the 'pendant' , the 'jewel of great price' that is the Universe )

The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang. ( the two original polarities , as depicted in the L and R columns of the 'Tree of Life' - pictured above )

They achieve harmony by combining these forces. ( the middle pillar or path , in the Tree )

3pillars%26treecolor.jpg

Edited by back to earth

You want to see a picture of God?

Just Google image search "Human Brain".

There is a way to see God, but the way to see God is like climbing a mountain, it takes time and training and dedication and devotion. Fast for 40 days, drinking only water. It is possible I've done it. Resort only to vitamins if you have them. But if you can go without the vitamin then awesome.

During this time as you train. Sit down and meditate, not moving, thinking, eating, sleeping, or talking. Do this gradually increasing the amount of time you sit there. Do this and spend time in the word, try to be part of a Christian Community.

You can't just live in what he created and call it God and say your God is this, without having properly searched for him to know what he is.

Do these things I've told you and you will see his face and you will walk and talk with him, he will guide your foot-steps and if you slip he will

pick you up.

Take Care.

That will work for any God (or culture / religion / path ) .

40 days retreat in the desert only relying on 'God' to keep you alive

Thats 'walkabout ' bro !

australia_movie_image.jpg

Been happening since the beginning of time .... all the way through Yoga to modern mystical western practices :

THEOREMS

I. The world progresses by virtue of the appearance of Christs (geniuses).

II. Christs (geniuses) are men with super-consciousness of the highest order.

III. Super-consciousnes of the highest order is obtainable by known methods.

Therefore, by employing the quintessence of known methods we cause the world to progress.

ESSENTIALS OF METHOD

I. Theology is immaterial; for both Buddha and St. Ignatius were Christs.

II. Morality is immaterial; for both Socrates and Mohammed were Christs.

III. Super-consciousness is a natural phenomenon; its conditions are therefore to be sought rather in the acts than the words of those who attain it.

The essential acts are retirement and concentration --- as taught by Yoga and Ceremonial Magic.

http://hermetic.com/...i/eqi02016.html

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

There is a way to see God, but the way to see God is like climbing a mountain, it takes time and training and dedication and devotion. Fast for 40 days, drinking only water. It is possible I've done it. Resort only to vitamins if you have them. But if you can go without the vitamin then awesome.

During this time as you train. Sit down and meditate, not moving, thinking, eating, sleeping, or talking. Do this gradually increasing the amount of time you sit there. Do this and spend time in the word, try to be part of a Christian Community.

You can't just live in what he created and call it God and say your God is this, without having properly searched for him to know what he is.

Do these things I've told you and you will see his face and you will walk and talk with him, he will guide your foot-steps and if you slip he will

pick you up.

Take Care.

All you need is sleep deprivation to get in touch with the Holy Dopamine Ghost.

"Just one night without sleep can increase the amount of the chemical dopamine in the human brain, according to new imaging research in the Journal of Neuroscience. Because drugs that increase dopamine, like amphetamines, promote wakefulness, the findings offer a potential mechanism explaining how the brain helps people stay awake despite the urge to sleep. However, the study also shows that the increase in dopamine cannot compensate for the cognitive deficits caused by sleep deprivation."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080819213033.htm

One time I stayed up 48 hours. Long story short, the Holy Dopamine Ghost made me think just about anything nonsensical made sense.

Just Google image search "Dopamine Synapse" to see your God work in not so mysterious ways.

All you need is sleep deprivation to get in touch with the Holy Dopamine Ghost.

"Just one night without sleep can increase the amount of the chemical dopamine in the human brain, according to new imaging research in the Journal of Neuroscience. Because drugs that increase dopamine, like amphetamines, promote wakefulness, the findings offer a potential mechanism explaining how the brain helps people stay awake despite the urge to sleep. However, the study also shows that the increase in dopamine cannot compensate for the cognitive deficits caused by sleep deprivation."

https://www.scienced...80819213033.htm

One time I stayed up 48 hours. Long story short, the Holy Dopamine Ghost made me think just about anything nonsensical made sense.

Just Google image search "Dopamine Synapse" to see your God work in not so mysterious ways.

I tried to stay awake for a drive from Sydney to Adelaide - eventually the truck in front of us slowed down, the driver climbed out on to the roof, walked along the top of the truck, to the back and started waving us to pass him :unsure2:

The next truck we tried to pass turned out to be a train crossing the road - this time it was ! We came to a skidding stop meters before the train .... then pulled over and went to sleep .

:no:

I tried to stay awake for a drive from Sydney to Adelaide - eventually the truck in front of us slowed down, the driver climbed out on to the roof, walked along the top of the truck, to the back and started waving us to pass him :unsure2:

The next truck we tried to pass turned out to be a train crossing the road - this time it was ! We came to a skidding stop meters before the train .... then pulled over and went to sleep .

:no:

HUH!?

I thought I replied to this thread last night. :o:w00t: I hope I didn't end up using what I wrote and put it in another thread that didn't make sense!! :o

Then again, maybe I just don't make sense period.

Ach, which ever............... the reflection of God. Well, I think this goes up there with how one think or feel or believe they are in a relationship of God (or any other aspects of their personal beliefs) or has messages or the sort. In which, I do believe it happens, I think my belief does that, but in no way can you prosetylize that to others, because it can easily be regarded as coincidences or other situations. You just can't prosetylize that.

I have seen with some through out the years, that some believe the varying things on this planet and in this universe is a reflection of God. Well, I can say these things are a reflection of my belief system. ( I think that's like saying an Elvis impersonator is a reflection of Elvis, but on their day off, are a reflection of themselves) I think I made sense with that. :w00t:

I think, what one can do, with their philosophical and reflective spirit, that can turn into a reflection of their belief, and I think that's great.

But, if one blanks their mind, and then looks at the world, at the universe, what do you see?

• Like 2

I thought I replied to this thread last night. :o:w00t: I hope I didn't end up using what I wrote and put it in another thread that didn't make sense!! :o

Then again, maybe I just don't make sense period.

I read your first paragraph and thought "Would I know the difference?". Then the next sentence made me LOL. :@

• Like 1

I read your first paragraph and thought "Would I know the difference?". Then the next sentence made me LOL. :@

;):D
  • Like 1

HUH!?

meaning .... as you said, if one stays awake too long all sorts of hallucinations start happen ..... combine this with driving ... :no:

meaning .... as you said, if one stays awake too long all sorts of hallucinations start happen ..... combine this with driving ... :no:

Or playing "God"

Psalm 121:4

indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.