Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU referendum: 23 June date set for UK vote

Still Waters

3 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

America has better civil rights than Europe, I'll let others from Europe defend themselves. but i hope your excluding the UK from that statement, and i don't think you are because the video you quoted is in the UK then im afraid you need to get your facts right.

Another typical trait of European people, they always think they are the most righteous, best people and are morally superior while history showed and will show once again that this is in fact wrong.

Edited by hellwyr

Just now, hellwyr said:

Another typical trait of European people, the always think they are the most righteous, best people and are morally superior while history showed and will show once again that this is in fact wrong.

Its just bad that you are so wrong and don't even know it. especially in the previous post i quoted, you can tell you haven't a clue by this reply.

Well whatever I trust my experience, mind and my eyes. It would be nice if reality or the future proves me wrong, but unfortunately it won't.

27 minutes ago, hellwyr said:

Another typical trait of European people, they always think they are the most righteous, best people and are morally superior while history showed and will show once again that this is in fact wrong.

Most people tend to think that of their own country or region. I really don't think it is unique to Europeans.

Ask Americans... or Australians... which country they think is the best on the planet ?

4 hours ago, hellwyr said:

Hold on, you're not supposed to attack Europeans. You're supposed to be a friend of Europeans. You meant to say that about the English, surely.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hellwyr said:

That's quite a generalisation.  

Goldman Sachs (GS.N) has hired former European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso to be an advisor and non-executive chairman of its international business, the U.S. bank said on Friday, as it grapples with the fallout from Britain's exit from the European Union.

http://Goldman Sachs hires former EU chief José Manuel Barroso

• Like 1