Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A study of a God

docyabut2

Maybe some can help me understand , I always believe in a God of love and in Jesus, but as the older I get I `ve come to a conclusion Jesus was a comforter of love, but a creator of love is so doubtful. What would create a place of such pain just to be born and die in, where life has to consume life to survive. I some times think we are all a experiment of humanoids program with feelings to probe and record, like robots and the only true love is all those that went before and are still trying to make this world a better place. I give thanks every day to the animals and the people , not a god for all life that has nourish me and all those that gave thier lives to try and make this world a better place.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

If you believe in Love then there is no need for a god. Live your life with love, kindness, compassion, and seek always understanding. I believe that if you do these things you will be far better than those who have a god.

• Like 6

If you believe in Love then there is no need for a god. Live your life with love, kindness, compassion, and seek always understanding. I believe that if you do these things you will be far better than those who have a god.

I know there a lot of threads about what is our creator , but pure love can not hate, and to put its creation in a pain full place is not love.

I know there a lot of threads about what is our creator , but pure love can not hate, and to put its creation in a pain full place is not love.

Then god is not fully good nor fully evil. God is exactly what people made him/her/it to be. Consider life itself. If it wasn't for the hardship we wouldn't really appreciate the good times. Correct?

For something to be a god it has to be indifferent. No love, no hate, no emotion. Something at a god level would simply exist being whole and complete. This being would be indifferent to our pleasures and pains.

• Like 1

Then god is not fully good nor fully evil. God is exactly what people made him/her/it to be. Consider life itself. If it wasn't for the hardship we wouldn't really appreciate the good times. Correct?

For something to be a god it has to be indifferent. No love, no hate, no emotion. Something at a god level would simply exist being whole and complete. This being would be indifferent to our pleasures and pains.

So the whole sense of the word love is here, that we created .

Love-is-just-a-chemical.jpg

So, chemical addiction is a choice. I choose for nicotine to addictive. I choose for alcohol to be addictive. I choose for heroin to addictive. I choose for holy dopamine to be addictive, Hmmm, I'm not buying into that. :no:

So, chemical addiction is a choice. I choose for nicotine to addictive. I choose for alcohol to be addictive. I choose for heroin to addictive. I choose for holy dopamine to be addictive, Hmmm, I'm not buying into that. :no:

I'm glad you're not buying because I'm not selling.

• Like 1

I'm glad you're not buying because I'm not selling.

Damn! And they said you had the best stuff. :blush:
  • Like 1

Damn! And they said you had the best stuff. :blush:

Depends. What you want and how much of it? I got Dopamine and Serotonin if you want? Don't worry we'll keep it on the low. I know a guy he can hook you up. lol

God is Love. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Depends. What you want and how much of it? I got Dopamine and Serotonin if you want? Don't worry we'll keep it on the low. I know a guy he can hook you up. lol

Got any milk of human kindness?
  • Like 1

~

~

Etta James vocals Dylan's Tune ~

• Like 1

Fresh out. How about tears of orphan children?

I'll take 12, and throw in extra if they're from the millions of orphans who have been abandoned by their all-loving deities.

• Like 1

Love is the ultimate ethic in this world. In order to love there must be free will and with free will not everyone makes right choices. Human are born with many possibilities that are both loving and destructive. In this world human nature is twisted and corrupt and takes one strong will and moral guidance not to be consume and corrupt themselves. Myself to my understand human chosen to live independent of God so all this crap in the work is on us in the choices and actions we make. God has no power or compliance over any human but allows anyone to follow him or reject. Your choice believe or don't believe. The universe that is 13 billion years old, you are an organism who has become self aware and will only live for a few decades a century at best. Validate claims on both sides and discover what is out there. This is reality a cosmic soup or did something supernatural revealed itself 2000 years ago? In the end no human knows everything to exist within this universe.

Edited by gatekeeper32
  • Like 1

Love is the ultimate ethic in this world. In order to love there must be free will and with free will not everyone makes right choices. Human are born with many possibilities that are both loving and destructive. In this world human nature is twisted and corrupt and takes one strong will and moral guidance not to be consume and corrupt themselves. Myself to my understand human chosen to live independent of God so all this crap in the work is on us in the choices and actions we make. God has no power or compliance over any human but allows anyone to follow him or reject. Your choice believe or don't believe. The universe that is 13 billion years old, you are an organism who has become self aware and will only live for a few decades a century at best. Validate claims on both sides and discover what is out there. This is reality a cosmic soup or did something supernatural revealed itself 2000 years ago? In the end no human knows everything to exist within this universe.

Huh?

• Like 1

Huh?

Lets simplify it all the crap in this world is the result of human beings in their choices and actions as the price for free will. Humans can love bring change but choice hate, free and anger. Truth is human nature in this world is twisted and corrupt and takes alot of will not to be consume by it. Maybe to changing human nature can be done by changing the human heart in having people question their existence and the human condition in studying both science and religion.

Edited by gatekeeper32

Lets simplify it all the crap in this world is the result of human beings in their choices and actions as the price for free will. Humans can love bring change but choice hate, free and anger. Truth is human nature in this world is twisted and corrupt and takes alot of will not to be consume by it. Maybe to changing human nature can be done by changing the human heart in having people question their existence and the human condition in studying both science and religion.

Yes, humans suck.

• Like 1

But don`nt we all agree love is from humans to life, not anything a creator would be by putting us into this painful place in the first place.

No don't agree. Love, hate, fear, anger, and all that fun stuff is built into our DNA along with the self awareness and free will. They are neither human concepts or creation. This painful place is the creation of human choice and human nature. If there is a creator then humans have chosen to live independent of that entity and this is where we are today. If you don't believe in a creature the fact remains this world is the result of human choice and human nature . The question is who has a plan to change the human condition? We need to be better. We must be better

Edited by gatekeeper32

But don`nt we all agree love is from humans to life, not anything a creator would be by putting us into this painful place in the first place.

The pain is life is often a matter of perception, unless you have physical pain. Your dominate thoughts shape your perception of you reality, of your life. If you are constantly thinking about how terrible life is it will become just that. If your grateful for the good things in your life. Then you're better able to handle the bad.

On a certain level you've got to be a realist. Life is just what life is and it's all about how you take it.

• Like 1

Even the Buddha said you are what you think. We think too much sometimes. Perhaps the goal is to love spontaneously, a natural reaction for us. There are many perplexing questions that thought poses for itself and then tries to answer, usually by constructing concepts and scenarios so that thought becomes satisfied with itself.

Thoughts are just thoughts, not too important. It's what we do without thinking about our actions that is the real us, so to say. When the real you is an expression of uncritical love... If there were enough of us like this, who knows, maybe the gods would smile down on humanity and change things for the better. :)

• Like 3