Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

UM-Bot

An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.

The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name, maintains that he saw and handled hundreds of top secret photographs and documents pertaining to the UFO phenomenon.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/292032/navy-whistleblower-claims-knowledge-of-ufos

The only hole in his credibility is why he is remaining anonymous? Who is he remaining anonymous from exactly because the Government don't need a lot of checking to work out what third-class petty officer had security clearance to go over top secret classified UFO reports at Moffett Naval Base between the years 86-89. I mean seriously, its not exactly hard to work out the identity of that person if you have records of your employees during that time period.

So if not the government, then who? the public who might consider him a crackpot for his bold claims? Or the media who might want to harass him for a story?

• Like 4

Is he anonymous? I already heard he was preparing to release this info a while ago but not anonymously this os just a poorly written article. Ill spare you where i read it because the overly opinionated will categorize the woo site with his credentials which are apparantly real.

Edit: never mind i was wrong his name is not mentioned only the correlation and similarity to william Tompkins

Edited by Nnicolette

Advanced aliens find a planet filled with tribes of monkeys. What do they do? Do they help the monkeys? Do they use the monkeys to unwittingly do their bidding? Do they use the planet as a sort of research facility? Do they use the planet as an attraction, like a zoo? Do they terraform the planet to what they find more conducive to their liking(super high Co2 etc)? Maybe all the above?

Maybe this guy knows something? Maybe he doesn't? Who knows? It is kind of fun to think about it. Hey, maybe we are cows and they have an alien Mcdonalds where you get Human burgers?

Wouldn't surprise me that the military/government has been holding back on us when it comes to aliens.

• Like 1

He should be hanged for treason.

Of the people , by the people, for the people. We're not a nation of children, we don't need big brother government keeping secrets from us. “The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them.” Patrick Henry.

If your post was sarcasm i apologize :tu:

• Like 2

"I have never seen a UFO or ET or alien, however I have seen literally tens of thousands of documents

confirming they are real and have visited Earth," he said.

Tens of thousands of documents about ETs stored at a standard Naval Air Station?

• Like 2

Tens of thousands of documents about ETs stored at a standard Naval Air Station?

Money money money ...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

The government is lying to us?

Impossible!

Life can exist on planets in an endless space?

Impossible!

What else is new?

• Like 1

An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...owledge-of-ufos

#1 - A petty officer is an enlisted man, not an officer. https://en.wikipedia..._enlisted_rates

#2 - it's 2016. The guy is 49 years old. He served "In the 1980's" - That's 28 - 36 years ago, meaning he was a Navy Petty Officer Third Class while he was 14 to 22 years old. Kinda young, doncha think?

#3 - the military doesn't have "non disclosure agreements" on things. They're classified until they are declassified. If they did have "non disclosure" then were are all the people rushing forward to confirm his statements?

Another attention seeker.

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 9

The 80s does not mean 1980, it means within that decade which would be the correct age of enlistment.

And yes it is interesting that it is said to confirm some of this other recent whistleblowers statements. I will be interested to see what that means.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

The 80s does not mean 1980, it means within that decade which would be the correct age of enlistment.

And yes it is interesting that it is said to confirm some of this other recent whistleblowers statements. I will be interested to see what that means.

However, "... between 1986 and 1989" means between 1986 and 1989; which means the unidentified 49-year-old was 19-22.

I do wonder how "serious" his position was when all he did was handle photos.

• Like 5

#1 - A petty officer is an enlisted man, not an officer. https://en.wikipedia..._enlisted_rates

#2 - it's 2016. The guy is 49 years old. He served "In the 1980's" - That's 28 - 36 years ago, meaning he was a Navy Petty Officer Third Class while he was 14 to 22 years old. Kinda young, doncha think?

#3 - the military doesn't have "non disclosure agreements" on things. They're classified until they are declassified. If they did have "non disclosure" then were are all the people rushing forward to confirm his statements?

Another attention seeker.

Petty Officer 3rd Class is only rank E-4 which, depending on circumstances, can be attained within a couple of years after enlistment. I was E-4 (promotable) in less than 3 years (at 20 years old) however that was in the Army.

Everyone who enlists (to my knowledge) signs an NDA for any classified information that they may come across or have access to during their enlistment however it does not work the same way a 'civilian' NDA does. There is no 'expiration date'. You can only talk about classified information once it has become de-classified, which would mean that any information he saw would be available to anyone asking for it at this point.

• Like 3

Yes, Yes, another - "The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name." Gee, when are you fake fame-seekers ever coming up with 'hard as nails' PROVE !

If you have no prove then don't waste everyone's time - and Shut Up !

• Like 2

What makes anyone think that adding 1 more witness to the hundreds already in the Disclosure Project and the Citizen Hearing is going to make a difference? It won't. The public is not interested. No interest - no congressional hearing. Everyone back to their cubicle, no free energy devices de-classified today.

• Like 2

The Proof is always in the Puddin ! Wow ! Now Im hungry for Pudding ! But Not the Bill Cosby kind "OUCH" Burn baby BURN ! :gun:

Why doesn't he describe how/what the aliens/ufos look like so we know what to expect from extraterrestrial life forms? And can then search for signs of such biology and technology on other worlds.

The government is lying to us?

Impossible!

Life can exist on planets in an endless space?

Impossible!

What else is new?

Find another straw man?
  • Like 3