Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Technomancer

Real Homunculus Made?

47 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Piney
Just now, GlitterRose said:

If anyone actually did that to a horse, they should be charged with animal cruelty.

Even though the video is fake it's still disturbing......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
GlitterRose
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Even though the video is fake it's still disturbing......

I didn't watch.

Anyone who claims that they did something that horrid should be arrested, not gain youtube fans.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I didn't watch.

I didn't watch all of it. Just enough to be sickened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avalanche

It's a bad hoax humans cant mate with other animals not even with monkeys Stalin tried this during the 20s to create a super human. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
On 9/16/2018 at 10:14 AM, Mycology said:

Stereologist you sound afraid of what could be. Who gives a **** what you “already” or initially  pointed out. What makes you an authority on this video? Your articulation as to why it couldn’t be possible is far from convincing. Blood vessels? Someone’s perception of life has just been altered maybe? The idea of “forbidden arts” or other possibilities existing outside of what your narrow controlling mind doesnt make little stereo feel so cozy, I get it, we get it...fine. But don’t inhibit or attempt to inhibit others abilities in seeing what could be. 

Do you have anything to actually say? This is nothing but a childish rant. I see you did not address any real issues. What I do think is that you are a closed minded person that simply can't stand to look for yourself. Go ahead. Climb out of your close minded enclosure and take the time to examine the video and give us your report on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

At most you're going to create a really disgusting rotten egg. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

There are other recipes that don't involve animals. If memory serves me. I recall one that only require a glass jar that could be sealed air tight. You needed menstrual blood and sperm. Plus some other stuff I can't remember. This thing was supposed to be buried in a graveyard for a few months. Even in my early days of magick certain things were beyond me. Ew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avalanche

Dont people go to school now days ? Even if i had skipped biology class i wouldn't  believe in something like this. If you think you can reproduce with a chicken or  monkey etc.. i wish the best of luck to the both of you....

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
1 minute ago, Avalanche said:

Dont people go to school now days ? Even if i had skipped biology class i would not believe in something like this. If you think you can reproduce with a monkey i wish the best of luck to the both of you....

They could always go with the earthenware virgin method. Yeah, I'll let other do the search on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avalanche
5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

They could always go with the earthenware virgin method. Yeah, I'll let other do the search on that one.

Haha yeah or state that you're actually a neanderthal to some dumb chick and ask her if she wants to be a part of an experiment...this is my new pick up line :-p

Edited by Avalanche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

They could always go with the earthenware virgin method. Yeah, I'll let other do the search on that one.

I wonder how many up and coming warlocks were sitting in the emergency room trying to explain themselves....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
9 minutes ago, Piney said:

I wonder how many up and coming warlocks were sitting in the emergency room trying to explain themselves....

You're not the only one and I'm wonder how disgusting the thing would be.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're not the only one and I'm wonder how disgusting the thing would be.

My stomach turns just thinking about it. I remember a discussion in another forum a few years back where a couple of morons were discussing how to do it "safely". :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

My stomach turns just thinking about it. I remember a discussion in another forum a few years back where a couple of morons were discussing how to do it "safely". :wacko:

I just don't get it. Then again there is a lot in the occult that made we say, "What?". I understand alchemy was one of the first 'real sciences'. I'm glad we've made leaps and bounds past it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Let's think about it for a second. If such a thing as creating a humunculus worked. We'd have lab grown Smurf laborer's now. But who knows. Maybe in 100 years they'll be 3D printing synthetic humans. Maybe that's how humanity will reach immortality, same brain, new body.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I just don't get it. Then again there is a lot in the occult that made we say, "What?". I understand alchemy was one of the first 'real sciences'. I'm glad we've made leaps and bounds past it. 

There was a now deceased member here who practiced "mental alchemy". She was just over complicating Chaos Majick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

There was a now deceased member here who practiced "mental alchemy". She was just over complicating Chaos Majick. 

I honestly think all of it is over-complicated. To many moving parts. To much to remember. To much to do. The more complicated a system is the more likely it is to fail. Which is why certain beliefs systems create more personal misery than they do relief. The can't do's are more than the can do's.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe in 100 years they'll be 3D printing synthetic humans. Maybe that's how humanity will reach immortality, same brain, new body.

I was thinking about that a few months back. Super wealthy wackjobs having their brains put in new bodies. But brain cells deteriorate too so you would have a immortal babbling idiot then a immortal vegetable. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

I was thinking about that a few months back. Super wealthy wackjobs having their brains put in new bodies. But brain cells deteriorate too so you would have a immortal babbling idiot then a immortal vegetable. 

Who knows what'll happen in 100 years. We can only guess. They might create some symbiotic organism that keeps human cells in a perpetually renewing state? I've no idea. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Who knows what'll happen in 100 years. We can only guess. They might create some symbiotic organism that keeps human cells in a perpetually renewing state? I've no idea. 

But it would only be super wealthy wackos. 

.............Gods below! imagine a immortal Kardashian! :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

But it would only be super wealthy wackos. 

.............Gods below! imagine a immortal Kardashian! :blink:

Timeless stupidity.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Timeless stupidity.:lol:

Mankind as a whole has already created that. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.