Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Operation Saucer: Official 1977 UFOs Search

Still Waters

While alien hunters concentrate their energies on pictures from Mars or the top secret Area 51 base in Nevada, an island in central America was the location of a spate of UFO sightings that was officially investigated by Brazilian officials.

'Operation Saucer' was an investigation into a terrifying series of reported incidents in 1977 where residents in the Brazilian city of Colares claimed that they not only witnessed flying saucers - but they were also being attacked by them.

https://uk.news.yaho...7373.html?nhp=1

• Like 4

They were testing our defenses. Not sure Brazil was the best place to get an accurate result in 1977.

amazon460x276.jpg

They were testing our defenses. Not sure Brazil was the best place to get an accurate result in 1977.

amazon460x276.jpg

LOL! Why not? By the looks of things, for the amount of damage US anti-aircraft shells did to a UFO over Los Angeles 1942, the spear-chuckers may have seemed more of a test!

Yeah...Brazil's modernisation wasn't great in the 70's. I would want to see a lot more data, perhaps some pictures, before giving this theory the ability to hold water.

Jacques Vallee claimed the Brazilian military had photos and film from the incident. He also had photographs of alleged victims and their injuries, in one of his books, perhaps "Confrontations". He had interviews with several credible witnesses as well; I think his conclusion was a little different from the official statement above...

Ordinary people attacked with LIGHT BEAMS!!!!!!

MUahahahahhahaha, now that you have firsthand witnessed my Death Ray CRINGE PUNY EARTHLINGS!!!!

flashlight1.gif

Cower in fear while I attack with LIGHT BEAMS!!!!!!!!!

:devil:

Edited by psyche101

LOL! Why not? By the looks of things, for the amount of damage US anti-aircraft shells did to a UFO over Los Angeles 1942, the spear-chuckers may have seemed more of a test!

How stupid an on so many levels Earl of Trolls.

They would throw as high as Anti Aircraft Shells would they?

AND

The Battle of LA didn't HAVE a UFO. Hard to bring down something that does not exist. Your tall tales notwithstanding.

• Like 1

Well Some day we just may find out just how far we can Chuck our Best of the Bad. Like At an Space Rock ? :gun:

• Like 1

Oscar Huertas swears he put a full 30mm gun burst into one over Peru, to no effect.

This is why you never hear of Alien Reports over The Hood ! They would shot=em=down ! :alien::gun:

Bedeskov and ChRlzs, You two asked me to show you people in here that exist only to start arguments with people that believe in UFO's or BF. Ok, here ya go, pay attention to the master thread smasher, psyche101.

How stupid an on so many levels Earl of Trolls.

:clap: Right on cue!! Ever notice that with posters that you disagree with, psychie, you feel quite free to insult them and provoke arguments? You do it with me all the time in here. The subject matter is a given thing , but when you're done, the subject matter gets quickly switched to EoT bashing, of course! You really are a dbag, aren't you?!

Battle of LA didn't HAVE a UFO. Hard to bring down something that does not exist. Your tall tales notwithstanding.

Everyone knows what I said was a tongue-in-cheek post, just having some fun. But you "pretend" otherwise, Why...? So you can take swipes at me and start an argument, right, mate?. :no: You really are a dbag, aren't you. How do they say go ________ down under?

• Like 1

Ouch ! Anyone Have any Real Photos of an Alien Space Ship they would Like to Share ? I thought Not ! :tu:

Im still working on the one I saw !

• Like 1

Bedeskov and ChRlzs, You two asked me to show you people in here that exist only to start arguments with people that believe in UFO's or BF. Ok, here ya go, pay attention to the master thread smasher, psyche101.

Bade and Chrlz

I think you both owe me a carton LOL :D

:clap: Right on cue!! Ever notice that with posters that you disagree with, psychie, you feel quite free to insult them and provoke arguments? You do it with me all the time in here. The subject matter is a given thing , but when you're done, the subject matter gets quickly switched to EoT bashing, of course! You really are a dbag, aren't you?!

I give what I get Earl, try looking in the mirror sometime, I did extend courtesy to you to begin with, you have a habit of biting the hand.

And making us silly crap, and pretending it is true.

Everyone knows what I said was a tongue-in-cheek post, just having some fun. But you "pretend" otherwise, Why...? So you can take swipes at me and start an argument, right, mate?. :no: You really are a dbag, aren't you. How do they say go ________ down under?

I do not think so, I think this is a back track, you always cite that case as your personal best, but it failed you miserably.

• Like 2

Someone get psyche101 a Cartoon, and a Carton. He`s been a Good member To Pay up Guys ! :clap:

• Like 1