Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

12 minutes ago, Mark One said:

15p off of KP crisps.

Er....they are only 6p now, does that mean we got to pay you 9p or do you give us a bag of crisps and 9p ?

14 minutes ago, Mark One said:

two gravy boats 

Yippee, finally i can use my 45 marrowfat peas on cocktail sticks....oh Mark, this is so exciting.

Note to self: buy a new frock, or make one, which evers cheapest

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Er....they are only 6p now, does that mean we got to pay you 9p or do you give us a bag of crisps and 9p ? Clever reply but I actually refer to plates of KP. (See, that way I can spread one bag over 3 plates)

Yippee, finally i can use my 45 marrowfat peas on cocktail sticks....oh Mark, this is so exciting. Well babes I aim to please.

Note to self: buy a new frock, or make one, which evers cheapest.  Oooh a new frock, summit above the knee perhaps?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark One said:

Oooh a new frock, summit above the knee perhaps?

What like a vest?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What like a vest?

What ever rocks your boat luv.  You`d get no complaints from the lads int Dragon onnit.

• Haha 3

Let's be honest, Mine Host, the 'lads' here are not going to notice if FTR waltzes in here naked ...... they never move their line of vision more than half an inch away from their pints! :hmm: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Let's be honest, Mine Host, the 'lads' here are not going to notice if FTR waltzes in here naked ...... they never move their line of vision more than half an inch away from their pints! :hmm: 

Maybe, but in the summer, Weevleton folk construct a wickerman and we all know what that means...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

:unsure2:

Is it on the house?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Is it on the house?

*whispers in your ear*

Yes but only for you luv.  Be careful mind, its awfully strong stuff.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I might notice if she ate a sandwich or two, she’s all bone if her pic is to be believed :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

Bottle of barley wine anyone? *burp*

Uhg, so uncoof.

79e6f7430d08d13a9bf5d4f35e765327--emotic

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Has Wide Angle Len been in? He's supposed to be videoing the birth of Beccy's twins!

Edited by acute
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

Has Wide Angle Len been in? He's supposed to be videoing the birth of Beccy's twins!

Shurrup!  Thee match is onnim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ah reckon that more bods sign up to the army after England has been beaten by a foreign team in the world cup.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Are people who call it soccer instead of football allowed to post here? Asking for a friend.

Sure, now what drink would you like?

• Like 1

I could really use an ice cold lemonade right about now. Please and thank you.

I trust that members of the Commonwealth, especially those who pour the tea before they pour the milk, get first rate service?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I could really use an ice cold lemonade right about now. 

Hasn't anyone ever told you, we Brits don't do ice cold drinks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

*Comes in from the pool*    Whew!!   It's a scorcher out there today!!   May I have a vodka coke with ice, please?   The pool is much nicer since the pump started working again.  :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Hasn't anyone ever told you, we Brits don't do ice cold drinks.

See, I knew it would be a matter of minutes before you Brits started wagging your long, pale fingers at me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

See, I knew it would be a matter of minutes before you Brits started wagging your long, pale fingers at me.

Now then Kittens - dont rattle the bods in here or you`ll regret it uppit.  Now that lemonade with some chipped ice from the edges of me cooler.  Are you peckish?  Theres some lovely black sausage with lard on offer at the mo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, tcgram said:

*Comes in from the pool*    Whew!!   It's a scorcher out there today!!   May I have a vodka coke with ice, please?   The pool is much nicer since the pump started working again.  :) 

Looking as good as ever babes.  I also like that new look with your hair too.  Tell me now, is that seaweed or moss?

That pump...yeh, someone got a kettle stuck in it onnim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I could really use an ice cold lemonade right about now. Please and thank you.

I trust that members of the Commonwealth, especially those who pour the tea before they pour the milk, get first rate service?

Tea un milk!?  There will be none of that in here mate/luv/pal/buddy/bub/John/friend/Mary...etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Mark One said:

Now then Kittens - dont rattle the bods in here or you`ll regret it uppit.  Now that lemonade with some chipped ice from the edges of me cooler.  Are you peckish?  Theres some lovely black sausage with lard on offer at the mo.

Been there, done that, threw up on the T-shirt.

• Haha 2