Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

UPDATE::::: as I look through the doors . . . . .

Well aren't those on the table there giant TABLE PANCAKES !?!?!?!??!?!?! mmmmmmmmmm might have a bit of those next time, just need what is it you say a bit of butty?

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

Mark's chip butties are especially tasty. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CHIP BUTTIES eh?!?!? hmmmm, sounds eeeh Looks good,  and then I really must be going

....k, 

LIKED:::::: humour:::: >> that was pretty good though....

" KEEN SLURPERS X """"

hahaha!

Okay now I really have to be going.

Edited by MWoo7
X
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

CHIP BUTTIES eh?!?!? hmmmm, sounds eeeh Looks good,  and then I really must be going

....k, 

LIKED:::::: humour:::: >> that was pretty good though....

" KEEN SLURPERS X """"

hahaha!

Okay now I really have to be going.

Yeh, c`mon, my little tin of strawberries.  Ive got to lock up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

UPDATE::::: as I look through the doors . . . . .

Well aren't those on the table there giant TABLE PANCAKES !?!?!?!??!?!?! mmmmmmmmmm might have a bit of those next time, just need what is it you say a bit of butty?

You mean Yorkshire puddins.  Ruddy foreigners!

• Haha 3

ON TELETEXT RIGHT NOW!

old-codgers.jpg

Meet Weevletons answer to Last of the Summer Wine.  And the good news is girls that this trio of coffin dodgers have signed up for the upcoming DATEMATE night.  But it gets better!  Ive made a small fortune from the England world cup let-down see.  So some of the bread earned has gone into a ad on that teletext jingory pokery on the TV.  These 3 young jockeys are now live on Page 238 of ITVs Ceefax *yes!*  Why not go and check em out!

From left to right meet:

Clancy (49yrs), into nature, lives in a tent not far from the sewage works along Vivian Plains.

Hector (52yrs), lives with his sister in a terraced house on Dockers Lane.  Expert in carpet repairs.

Norman (44yrs) lives in a bedsit above a maggot farm.  A real demon with a jigsaw puzzle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

I ain't been in for a while have I missed owt

Shed loads mate and your missus told everyone that you were away "working on an oil rig" *nudge-nudge, wink-wink*

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Mark One said:

Shed loads mate and your missus told everyone that you were away "working on an oil rig" *nudge-nudge, wink-wink*

Well I was"away"so to speak despite having an alibi and I did plead insanity ..... Ps anyone know if you can remove this bloody  ahem ankle bracelet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Well I was"away"so to speak despite having an alibi and I did plead insanity ..... Ps anyone know if you can remove this bloody  ahem ankle bracelet 

Yes, seek out Malc Three Fingers.  Hes handy with a pair of snippers...well with one of his hands that is.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mark One said:

Yes, seek out Malc Three Fingers.  Hes handy with a pair of snippers...well with one of his hands that is.

Old Malcy had a go with his snippers it didn't work so it of to see Harry the blind axeman he'll do it 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

Old Malcy had a go with his snippers it didn't work so it of to see Harry the blind axeman he'll do it 

Well if nowt else works why not just jump in me outdoor pool lad.  Have you seen that corrosion on the floor tiling?

• Haha 1

A dill pickle vodka on the rocks please barkeep, and have one for yourself!

Edited by purrrpetrator

13 hours ago, Mark One said:

Well if nowt else works why not just jump in me outdoor pool lad.  Have you seen that corrosion on the floor tiling?

Looks like the pool it is that bloody fool axeman missed so I rekon I'll be swimming round in circles

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

A dill pickle vodka on the rocks please barkeep, and have one for yourself!

Why thank thee kind sir.  Does thow fancy a ploughmans lunch to accompany the drinks onnit?  Because I`m starving. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

Looks like the pool it is that bloody fool axeman missed so I rekon I'll be swimming round in circles

Just keep yer eyes on that pump, Bob.  Some b@gger has half inched the protective grating.  Would hate to learn yerv nicked yer foot or worse - discolouration of my pool water...again....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Boris " the eager " Blader has heard about your ankle hang-up and as offered to wear it for you, for £4.76p.  He`ll take you down to see Doc Mark who by coincidence has also been away at sea, drilling for that illusive black gold.  Small world mate.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark One said:

Why thank thee kind sir.  Does thow fancy a ploughmans lunch to accompany the drinks?

No ploughman's lunch - tho have one for herself too! - and altho i feel like I've been trudging behind a brace of oxen since sun-up myself, a drink will do nicely for now.

What's that smell?

Edited by purrrpetrator

Do I dare step in here again? I swear I must have gained 10 pounds after last time, amazing food I must admit.  I must be running, events to attend places to be and all that rot ta-tAH! ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purrrpetrator said:

What's that smell?

Summit to do with the pool and the drains. 

• Sad 1

I see... skip the drink...suddenly not as thirsty... keep the change... adios amigo

After a further investigation it appears that the drains are seeping into the pool or vice versa.  Fear not my faithful slurpers cos Ive booked a session with old Cocko and his tool box.

• Like 1

Old cocko,

image.png.86517cae290f3c4f2b0ca1ff5db83b7e.png

...stood for a full 23minutes by the pool has he mumbled, jotted down some notes and puffed on his fag.

He then walked back to his cart (which took a full 5 mins due to his left leg being 2.5 inches longer than the other) and returned with a pick axe and a hose pipe.  After finishing his mug of piping hot tea he suggested to me that he needed to drain the pool.  He then waded his way into the murky water and quickly went under (at the deep end) using the hose as a air pipe.  He cracked the drain valve and then slowly made his way back out.

40 minutes later and the pool was empty, and then it started to rain - something which old Cocko claims he cannot work in.  He grumbled on and on about his joints and dampness before he shuffled off back into the Dragon and sat with milk stout.  1 hour passes and the pool is half full again.  Old Cocko told me he would have return in more dryer conditions before he past me his bill.  The miserable old git then did one and left me £128.75 out of pocket.

• Sad 1

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:00 AM, Mark One said:

ON TELETEXT RIGHT NOW!

old-codgers.jpg

Meet Weevletons answer to Last of the Summer Wine.  And the good news is girls that this trio of coffin dodgers have signed up for the upcoming DATEMATE night.  But it gets better!  Ive made a small fortune from the England world cup let-down see.  So some of the bread earned has gone into a ad on that teletext jingory pokery on the TV.  These 3 young jockeys are now live on Page 238 of ITVs Ceefax *yes!*  Why not go and check em out!

From left to right meet:

Clancy (49yrs), into nature, lives in a tent not far from the sewage works along Vivian Plains.

Hector (52yrs), lives with his sister in a terraced house on Dockers Lane.  Expert in carpet repairs.

Norman (44yrs) lives in a bedsit above a maggot farm.  A real demon with a jigsaw puzzle.

Good Morning, Mark. A dainty half of shandy, please, when you have a moment. Just out of curiosity, did those lovely 'lads' claim to be 49, 52 and 44, or did you just make that up? *raises an eyebrow*

Also, it's no use telling me to 'look at Ceefax' because I've still got one of them wind up, black & white, no sound televisions. 

That 'maggot farm' used to be just another bedsit ........ until Norman's neighbour mysteriously 'passed away' in there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Good Morning, Mark. A dainty half of shandy, please, when you have a moment. Just out of curiosity, did those lovely 'lads' claim to be 49, 52 and 44, or did you just make that up? *raises an eyebrow*

Also, it's no use telling me to 'look at Ceefax' because I've still got one of them wind up, black & white, no sound televisions. 

That 'maggot farm' used to be just another bedsit ........ until Norman's neighbour mysteriously 'passed away' in there.

And a very good morning to you too my little sweet.  Hows tricks with Derek then, and have you moldered him yet?

Regarding those 3 grave diggers: Well on the box their boats are all box-e-lated, see.  So its is very hard to discern their true age.  Take Maureen here who has also keenly signed up.  You`ll never guess her true age from that image.

image.png.d04182e7dedaecbc2b496da3ded46ff8.png

Yeh, I heard the same about that bedsit.  And Ive also heard that it didnt take long for the grub issue to be cleared up either.  Skinny Mervin saw a queue of fishermen lined up outside that gaff after the police had completed their enquiries.

• Haha 1