Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

"foreign muck":o.... so, how's the ol' Brexit dream shaping up?

• Haha 1

* just cruising by outside*  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~!!!!!! too funny, I was just going by outside and over~heard!!!!! > BREXIT DREAM ! <<<  heheheheheheehee OMG!  alrighty  I was going to grab a burp~SLURP but I might have to be the ? .. designated race car driver laterzzz so I'll pass, laterzzzzz *door bangs! loudly a trace sliver of wood hits the floor*  I * eer my | my my recent cam footage YIKES ! well that went well PHEW!* 

avoiding_driving_russia_18.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, purrrpetrator said:

"foreign muck":o.... so, how's the ol' Brexit dream shaping up?

Erm, in the 1980s there is no such thing, chief.  And whilst Maggies sat in number 10, I doubt it'll ever happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

* just cruising by outside*  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~!!!!!! too funny, I was just going by outside and heard BREXIT DREAM ! heheheheheheehee OMG!  alrighty  I was going to grab a burp~SLURP but I might have to be the ? .. designated race car driver laterzzz so I'll pass, laterzzzzz *door bangs! loudly a trace sliver of wood hits the floor*

Ayup-me-duck!  Why don't you order a pint of strong cider and then have a go on the new pub game called Puc Man?  It's a computer game and it only costs 10 pence for 3 Puc man's.

• Like 1

Quickly no reply necessary I would have stayed but there was no driving game, hey you look lijke the Steve McQueen sort in that fancy dapper you're always sporting around in you should have take a spin with me in my new roadster she's a beaut and too many horses to count well that's a guys thing but it goes FAST! and that's what counts eh?!?! okay I have to fly just too much too do like POST BLABBERING VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM AND THE TWEETER MEDIA BLAZE THING! WORLD AFFAIRS YOU KNOW, its the latest rage Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
plural thing corrected. to borrow one BLOODY HELL! aaaah I like that ! >_< x _ x

11 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Probably for the best, lass.  Old Ernie had a go onnit last night and he thinks the bulbs inside the cabinet are blowing.

My car is rarely seen on account of the locals still using horse and carts.  They all bathe in tin baths and I dunno want to upset thier middle England attitude.

We've had two Irish men int dragon today.

The first one, called Paddy, wandered in with a roll of tarmack under his arm.  He ordered a pint of mild for himself and another one for the road.

Not longer after Paddy had left, one of his colleagues ran into the dragon panting for breath.  He leaned against the bar and ordered 10 shots of whiskey.  He seemed very impatient as I lined them all up, so I asked him what the bother was.  He waved a hand at me as he gulped down all 10 and then explained.  "Tav only got 10p on me squire, sove I've got to be quick"

Bernardo Crippen here  has struck a deal with me.  He's kindly agreed to park his mobile fish and chip van in me carpark, every Friday and Saturday night.  He's just testing it at the moment to see if it meets the elf and safety regs.

Just imagine stepping outside the dragon, half cut and very hungry.  You'll zig zag home with cod un chips for just £1.75.  you lucky bods.

Puts out a bowl of cream for the cats so they will stay and keep the rodents under control.

But what about the rat women?  She makes a good living out of catching rats and using their hides to make winter socks.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:21 AM, Mark One said:

But what about the rat women?  She makes a good living out of catching rats and using their hides to make winter socks.

Sounds like a business venture, three rat catchers are more efficient and cats like to give them as gifts.

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2019 at 3:41 PM, newbloodmoon said:

Sounds like a business venture, three rat catchers are more efficient and cats like to give them as gifts.

She is also known locally as the cat women.  She is also well known for her unique brand of rat fur undergarments.  She was also old Dotty Killmores 16th daughter.  She is a blood relative of that man eating munter called Hanging Alison.

Phew, what strange odd bods we have here in Weevleton.  I'm helping myself to a pint of warm Skol lager.  Care to join me?  Just, put on a jumper lad.  Your girlie look is beginning to wierd me out.

• Like 2

Crippen's mobile fish bar is frying tonight int car park, onnim. (As mentioned in #1758)

The smell of deep fried cod and chips is alluring but...an ash tray full of dog ends on the counter mixed with Crippen's 2 cats is a bit of a turn off.  And then there's senior Crippen' tossing his chips whilst endlessly picking his nose.  Still, when you bods are trollied, you'll never notice.

• Like 1

Wait what? Cant wear my fishnet stockings to catch customers at the mobile fish and chips? I guess I shouldn’t complain as much with all the nicks and cuts from shaving my Sasquatch legs. I guess the older lady threat has died down, bless the maker for dementia I suppose.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Me pool has been busy tday.  Horace Effins brood of brats soon filled it's green tinged depths.  And Crippens lard bus has sold out of haddock and sausages.

Must get around to sorting out the new dining room and finally I can shift that carpet (which once sat in the bar, many moons ago) and lay it out for the diners.  Happy days & profit futures for the dragon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2019 at 6:21 PM, Matt221 said:

whoa the pld place is still open 

You sure must love that salty air, chief.  Mick spelt like brick did mention that you were sat on that oil rig again.

• Haha 2

So there I was the other day taking an early morning stroll with my copy of the News of the World when I came across an unexpected sight.

Apart from the expected empty crisp packets and smashed milk bottles I found the town's sign post had been amended.  Now under the bit where it reads - twinned with Le Sept Marguerite - some cheeky bod had added - all the scrubbers of thah raynbow.

Now imagine my confused reaction to such a find.  After all, Weevelton is never what one would deem tidy.  And as far has I know, cleaning ladies are scarce.  So all I can put it down to is some Frenchy commenting on the state of their home town.

Flom the Mumbler did try to explain what it actually meant, later that same day.  But as always, his vocals seemed starved of vowels.  From what I did deduce from Flom, the word Scrubber is slang for tramps or vermin...?  Most confusing.

Mr Crippen's food van has gone.  The food was getting worse and then one night somebody threw a brick through the windscreen with a note attached which read... The good food guide ...

Plops down £1000 to drink my woes away, since my footie team lost.

On 18/05/2019 at 1:54 PM, Mark One said:

Mr Crippen's food van has gone.  The food was getting worse and then one night somebody threw a brick through the windscreen with a note attached which read... The good food guide ...

It wasn't a brick i erm i mean someone threw it was one of his mankey old wholemeal cheese rolls 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

It wasn't a brick i erm i mean someone threw it was one of his mankey old wholemeal cheese rolls 

Thanks for the heads up, chief.  And I mean just look, you still can't beat my steamed onion and dripping with salad anyway.  Or even my kidney and chips.  

*Rubs belly*

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Thanks for the heads up, chief.  And I mean just look, you still can't beat my steamed onion and dripping with salad anyway.  Or even my kidney and chips.  

*Rubs belly*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*licks lips*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

What have you bods been up to then?  We only had the Bunion Brothers in here earlier searching through each and every slurper and burper.

• Like 1