Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

6 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

So Herbert McDougell has finally been coaxed out of his parents root cellar with promises of donuts and drink. For an extra treat I let him know if he played his cards straight he might be able to share a few pints with one of the many ladies that frequent this fine floating beer barge.

so a little about Herbert. 

Education: home schooled, graduated at the top of his class of one. (Don’t let his intellect scare you off)

Employment: That’s the tricky part innit, due to his highly qualified skills upper management fear a hostile take over.

Home: Well he does live in a Root cellar and with the exception of the flood of ‘68 it’s quite cozy. No worries of being bothered here ladies… or even being heard, by his over protective Mum.

Now if this stunning resume doesn’t give you the tingles than Herbert has given me permission to show his picture but only to the serious prospects.

Hide contents

image.jpeg.c9b8ccedc18afe5672a6b72c39155314.jpeg

So there you go ladies and cheers to you Herbert for taking that giant leap in to the wide world of dating.

Okay, I'll give him a chance. He's not the worst-looking( or the craziest-looking!) I've been out with and his resume is top class.

One thing . . . . . that isn't an orange jumpsuit he's wearing, is it? :unsure2:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Okay, I'll give him a chance. He's not the worst-looking( or the craziest-looking!) I've been out with and his resume is top class.

One thing . . . . . that isn't an orange jumpsuit he's wearing, is it? :unsure2:

Well his mom did say that orange gave him less of a pallid complection.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, OverSword said:

Pardon me, did the barmaid forget my order of pickled eggs and pork knuckles?

Well we are right out of pig knuckles so if ya don’t mind paying a few extra quid we will upgrade you to the Moose Knuckle platter. Other wise it’s PB&J on some moldy bread, no extra charge for the pre penicillin.

• Haha 4

Never mind, just give me a warm flat beer in the usual dirty glass

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll take a cold beer and is the swimming pool out back open yet?   Or is it still closed due to that unfortunate incident involving alcohol and some bad choices?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, tcgram said:

I'll take a cold beer and is the swimming pool out back open yet?   Or is it still closed due to that unfortunate incident involving alcohol and some bad choices?

How bout the half pint and a life vest as we’re surrounded by a salt water pool here in the Harpy, now over at the George everything is up and ready for the summer lounging by the pool. Luckily the local scouting troop #12 was willing to clean the knickers from the pool filters as a community service project. Boy Howdy did they get a bit of an education, but it was all worth it.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here at the Harpy we acquired the dance services of one Millicent Dryesdale and friends for the July 4th fire works after party. Please come down and show your support as they’ve put in a lot of time to entertain my fellow Yankes.

image.gif.fc96106d1dd094ef8cbb6c3027eae068.gif

• Haha 3

:angry: I'm not sure that I gave you permission to use that little video of me and my two friends 'dancing', but never mind. A free triple G + T and a bag of roasted salted cashews and I will not make any trouble :D.

(To be honest, showing that little preview will probably have put off half of your prospective audience :hmm:).

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

(To be honest, showing that little preview will probably have put off half of your prospective audience :hmm:).

Nonsense!!   I'll come to see the dancing ladies.  :D    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

:angry: I'm not sure that I gave you permission to use that little video of me and my two friends 'dancing', but never mind. A free triple G + T and a bag of roasted salted cashews and I will not make any trouble :D.

Well lets see here… (flips through paperwork) Ahh yes here we are. According to the contract, page 15, paragraph 23, subsection zed. ‘I here by allow one dance clip to be shown for the sole purpose of garnering interest in our dance show. We will accept payment in the amount of free spirits (not the ghostly kind) throughout the night.”

On the last page is your signature and don’t forget we threw in the free two nights and three days at the half star hotel ‘Due’lint Dell Whiffle. 

• Haha 3

Due to some international misunderstanding I’ve had to post this outside of the bathroom at the George.

image.jpeg.a946b197eed4664e4eaee4f493fc03fd.jpeg

So remember lets keep things classy whilst Mark is away.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Haha 4

Due to popular request I spent my earnings to bring in some reading material for the lunch crowd. Hope you all enjoy.

image.jpeg.15128d82dc1cacd8b22e389870c0e521.jpeg

• Haha 2

Welcome back so what tickles your fancy this fine evening?

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, tcgram said:

Wow that sounds like a fun swimming pool, hell maybe I will take a dip!:D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, newbloodmoon said:

Welcome back so what tickles your fancy this fine evening?

How about a full moon and some mood music! This song brings out the old wolf in me!

C2500BFE-6A64-4F12-9C6A-ED3DE1F47462-4545-0000041306EAA369.jpg

6757F3CF-409F-4729-BDDA-85D5B9918CD0-4545-00000413215826C1.jpg

4344E5B6-2F1B-432B-A37E-7DFF8EA1C343-4545-00000413850CF078.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

How about a full moon and some mood music! This song brings out the old wolf in me!

C2500BFE-6A64-4F12-9C6A-ED3DE1F47462-4545-0000041306EAA369.jpg

6757F3CF-409F-4729-BDDA-85D5B9918CD0-4545-00000413215826C1.jpg

4344E5B6-2F1B-432B-A37E-7DFF8EA1C343-4545-00000413850CF078.jpg

@tcgram you know you never get too old to dance in the moonlight, or to enjoy our time here on the planet. Without a love for life and compassion it’s just not worth living!:tu:

Hope you and your family are well my friend!:tu:

• Like 2

Well beers all ‘round then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I notice you didn't say 'cold' beers! :hmm: (and who's paying?)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 9:06 AM, ouija ouija said:

I notice you didn't say 'cold' beers! :hmm: (and who's paying?)

The pensioners are, cold beer costs extra and at least you get a crisp high five by one of the staff if you pay full price.

• Haha 1

We at the harpy hosted Tony “Tiny Tiger” Testorburger and his blokes to celebrate his early release from the kindergarten correction facility. If you see him out and about then please congratulate him on his early release.

image.gif.dc0e70ca9d9003b725888335d7d1ba04.gif

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, newbloodmoon said:

We at the harpy hosted Tony “Tiny Tiger” Testorburger and his blokes to celebrate his early release from the kindergarten correction facility. If you see him out and about then please congratulate him on his early release.

image.gif.dc0e70ca9d9003b725888335d7d1ba04.gif

Here is the fellow all grown up and ready to do hard time! I suspect the problem was that they didn’t him drink and apparently he became a angry young man, because he was arrested for robbing a liquor store!:w00t::lol:

E15004F9-20A5-4FEE-9637-1BBE890F4188.thumb.jpeg.d4ea49bfb910e066f3f58789b3a4f552.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

In order to host this years Christmas Classic dart championships at the harpy we’re gonna have to put up a team. We could possibly face the following blokes below so if people could toss in to the tip jar a quid or two so we can at least offer dental coverage. Sign up sheets have been posted on the doors to the loo.

image.jpeg.7201c784971b2ad00af2b347071b7d70.jpeg

• Haha 2

this coming Saturday is women’s night as we bring in the dancing sensation Mr Clean. So bring your purses full of singles and your thirst as there’s a three drink minimum.

image.gif.ac079032541586eb0539f63d9dc96124.gif

• Haha 2