Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

11 minutes ago, acute said:

I could hear a wailing noise from the cellar last night. Do you think Mr Mork has gone the way of Big Mirk?

Nahhhh ... I think its 'Find the ticklish toe' weekend again ...

~

Edited by third_eye
page break
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, acute said:

I could hear a wailing noise from the cellar last night. Do you think Mr Mork has gone the way of Big Mirk?

Hope not we're running out of" M"and  "rk's"

• Like 1

RIP Mr Mork.

You know that smell of rotting flesh coming from the cellar hatch?  It was rotting flesh.

If anyone wants to pay their respects to our deceased gaffer, the bits of him that weren't eaten by the rats will be thrown together in a coffin and covered in a tarpaulin on Monday at 10:30 AM.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, acute said:

If anyone wants to pay their respects to our deceased gaffer, the bits of him that weren't eaten by the rats will be thrown together in a coffin and covered in a tarpaulin on Monday at 10:30 AM.

You say coffin that's a bit of an exaggeration it's more of a little cardboard box and tarpaulin I didn't know that, well you live and learn

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 3:06 AM, Matt221 said:

You could charge victims*ahem*sorry I mean peoples to come an ave a gawp at us regalars  a kinda "up to date freak show"  and I could always do my special juggling balls act

right, there'll be none of your 'juggling balls' act, especially with a crowd o' gawping irregalars - even paying gawping irregalars - what with their gawping maws, y'know 'ow words get around - all it takes is one of 'em to find the whole metronomic feel to the thing less than entertaining and the jig, as they say, would be up... 'course then the balls would naturally be down

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Matt221 said:

You say coffin that's a bit of an exaggeration it's more of a little cardboard box and tarpaulin I didn't know that, well you live and learn

A friendly Lesson #2, matey: never let on (a that you just figured out the probable meaning of life, and (b that you live a tawdry, tenuous little existence, with cardboard and tarpaulin at hand....twine, too, I'd gather... buy me a beer and I'll never let on either...

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

A friendly Lesson #2, matey: never let on (a that you just figured out the probable meaning of life, and (b that you live a tawdry, tenuous little existence, with cardboard and tarpaulin at hand....twine, too, I'd gather... buy me a beer and I'll never let on either...

That'll mainly be 2 beers then barman

• Like 2

NOt till both you ruffians hand over yer guns .. fer safe keeping purposes only ... mind you ... this establishment will take none of yer bears and arms nonsense ...

You just leave the bears alone in the forest and your arms for the ladies upstairs ... just follow that fat one ...

~

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

NOt till both you ruffians hand over yer guns .. fer safe keeping purposes only ... mind you ... this establishment will take none of yer bears and arms nonsense ...

You just leave the bears alone in the forest and your arms for the ladies upstairs ... just follow that fat one ...

~

Talking of bears and forests errrr do they really use them for lavatorial duties

• Like 3

That depends on how bad one really needs to go when they gotta go, and when ya gotta go, well ... ya just gotta go ...

~

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, third_eye said:

That depends on how bad one really needs to go when they gotta go, and when ya gotta go, well ... ya just gotta go ...

~

But not on their own doorstep

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Matt221 said:

But not on their own doorstep

That's true, and smarter than the average bear too ...

~

• Like 1

17 hours ago, third_eye said:

Is there an upstairs? with other ladies on the far side of the fat one?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

Wait, which fat one?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

Wait, which fat one?

The one that waddles and takes no lip but gives plenty ...

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

The one that waddles and takes no lip but gives plenty ...

~

I don't mean to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but which lip, upper or lower?

oh wait I get it... haha .. it's so often the case that with waddles, so comes the lip

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, purrrpetrator said:

I don't mean to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but which lip, upper or lower?

Ask for a kiss and you get both ...

;)

~

Intriguing... just "Can I have a kiss?"

1 minute ago, purrrpetrator said:

Intriguing... just "Can I have a kiss?"

If you can keep your mitts to yourself, the decent right thing to do would be to buy her a drink ... elsewise the barkeep might have some say on where you hands like to roam ...

~

• Like 1

Barkeep! A round for the house! 

• Like 1

WoooHoooo ... tell the ladies to take off the knickers and tie up them hands on the scoundrels ...

~