Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

'ere! Have you got something that needs pushing up?

Just my pride ha!

• Like 2

Thank thee lucky stars that yer not slurping in this drum that the G&D is twinned with.  In a distant land, over the merciful waters which keeps us safe from its vomit inducing colour schemes and depressing bods that dwell within.

1128625.jpg

Check out the  St. Georg

(Link may contain offending material)

• Like 2

Was wondering were my cousins ran off to, well now I know.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Mark One said:

Isnt that Butch Berts bird?  He`ll knock 20 shades of summit out of you if he finds out you have been playing the piano with his bit of stuff...onnit.

I smoothed it all over with Bert or Berty as I like to call him I let him have first go on my new tractor, loved it he did 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I smoothed it all over with Bert or Berty as I like to call him I let him have first go on my new tractor, loved it he did 

Good good.  But you haven't been creeping around his fields have you?  Bert did mention the odd sightings of a rogue scarecrow in his carrot field the other night.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Good good.  But you haven't been creeping around his fields have you?  Bert did mention the odd sightings of a rogue scarecrow in his carrot field the other night.

It wasn't me guv honest.....but I know who it was it were knobbley Ron he went to get his drone back it flew out of range and kept gooing

• Like 4

That knobbley Ron can sure be a menace, caught ‘im poking round the outhouse the other night. Seems he was trying to set up one of his drones to take pics in the privy. It’s a good thing Grannie Shankknocker didn’t catch ‘im, she would’ve cracked him good with her walking stick. The one with with the large knob on it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

That knobbley Ron can sure be a menace, caught ‘im poking round the outhouse the other night. Seems he was trying to set up one of his drones to take pics in the privy. It’s a good thing Grannie Shankknocker didn’t catch ‘im, she would’ve cracked him good with her walking stick. The one with with the large knob on it.

Wasn't Granny Shankknocker the one who was a storm trooper in WW2?  A true veteran at breaking heads who later went on to become a demon mother-in-law.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mark One said:

Wasn't Granny Shankknocker the one who was a storm trooper in WW2?  A true veteran at breaking heads who later went on to become a demon mother-in-law.

She's told you some of her story's about her infiltration methods as well then... 

• Like 4

If anyone tries to infiltrate me, they will feel the benefit of a wooden stake with nails through it, and a truncated Strongbow glass to the eye sockets.

Ooh great! Bucks Fizz on the jukebox .....AT LAST!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, acute said:

If anyone tries to infiltrate me, they will feel the benefit of a wooden stake with nails through it, and a truncated Strongbow glass to the eye sockets.

Ooh great! Bucks Fizz on the jukebox .....AT LAST!

Bless him.  His bark is worse than his bite...pay no attention to his ruffled feathers.  See I blame his electric tongue on that long night when he was stuck in a lift with several....Oh thats a story for another rime.

Whats that!  Someones left a drink!!!  On the fags machine!!! 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Mark One said:

Yep one in the same, and anyone worth their salt in the brain pan jumps and says “yes maam” two days before she asks you to do something.  If john Whick is called to deal with the boogey man who’s called to deal with John? That’s right, Granny Shankknocker.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

Yep one in the same, and anyone worth their salt in the brain pan jumps and says “yes maam” two days before she asks you to do something.  If john Whick is called to deal with the boogey man who’s called to deal with John? That’s right, Granny Shankknocker.

Dunno why but all of this granny talk reminds me of a certain Mistress Weatherwax.  Wonder what shes up to these days?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Dunno why but all of this granny talk reminds me of a certain Mistress Weatherwax.  Wonder what shes up to these days?

I heard she’s up to 5 foot 6 but you would never know by looking at her as she’s all hunched over and she’s got one foot in the grave.  I think it’s because of her good for nothing ingrate of a son who drinks her pension money away.

• Like 3

The last time I saw her she was ready for action whip in hand,full bells taffeta wax cotton biker gear she was waiting for her next client/victim she told me she couldn't wait to get stalky Norman back to her dungeon

I was actually thinking of this women.

a3da5c94ad651923a3be2938e408d4b6.jpg

God knows who you were referring to but  I have heard of stalky Norm.  Big Mick Grimmer had some choice words with him last summer.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mark One said:

" She ate'nt dead yet!"

Image result for i ain't dead yet granny weatherwax

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

" She ate'nt dead yet!"

She's nicked my clothes from the other night.... bluddy thief

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

" She ate'nt dead yet!"

Theres defo some witchcraft going on with that "hat"

• Like 2

Those two peculiar bods emerged earlier on (they booked a room on page somewhere in the middle of topic) and payed me £500 for their very long stay at the Dragon.  Mr Steel told me to keep that room locked until further notice.  His bird called Sapphire explained to me that the faceless man had been beaten and that time management had been fixed(ish)

The Dragon is now an 80s babe as well as a 50s-70s un onnit!  A time-shift has occurred, you lucky bods.

backtothe80s_1.jpg?format=jpg&gr=

• Like 2

Heres a polaroid pic of Crusher & his girlfriend celebrating the 1980s theme.  Isnt it sweet by how Crusher brought her some flowers.  As you can tell, they are both overjoyed...well, not shifty Eric in the background.

amsterdam-polaroids-20.jpg

And here is MAck Cracker with his mother, Carcy Du Vont.  Interesting fact about MAck.  At one point in his acting career he nearly got the part of Doyle in The Professionals.

amsterdam-polaroids-1.jpg

• Like 2

Feels the ground shake, flees the volcanos spewing forth lava, dodges the lightning bolts as I hear the on coming tidal wave.  For the first time ever I aint got nothing for this. The apocalypse has arrived.

Spoiler

I tip my hat to Mark One for this gem. Huzzah!

8 hours ago, Mark One said:

Heres a polaroid pic of Crusher & his girlfriend celebrating the 1980s theme.  Isnt it sweet by how Crusher brought her some flowers.  As you can tell, they are both overjoyed...well, not shifty Eric in the background.

amsterdam-polaroids-20.jpg

And here is MAck Cracker with his mother, Carcy Du Vont.  Interesting fact about MAck.  At one point in his acting career he nearly got the part of Doyle in The Professionals.

amsterdam-polaroids-1.jpg

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 1

Um, this colour pictography lark isn't for me.  I prefer the black and less black approach personally.  See, with the colour option you often reveal more than you would want to.  Take that bod couple -Mack & Carcy above.  Their skin tones look sticky and in dire need of a good scrub.

Lets hope things improve when the 90s comes along - if world war 3 keeps away.   :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Talking of the 80s I've bought myself right up to date so I'll blend in,in the G&D.....come on ladies you know you want to

3820189409.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Thats 36p for your pint of dragons best, homeboy.  That whistle your wearing sure looks a bit fresh, dude.  Not to sure about the long hair onnit but I suppose it goes well with your dress-ware (What are you wearing thread)

• Like 1