Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

5 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Talking of the 80s I've bought myself right up to date so I'll blend in,in the G&D.....come on ladies you know you want to

3820189409.jpg

'ERE!! You look uncannily like a young Fred West !  :o

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

'ERE!! You look uncannily like a young Fred West !  :o

Naa it's a trick of the light

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark One said:

Thats 36p for your pint of dragons best, homeboy.  That whistle your wearing sure looks a bit fresh, dude.  Not to sure about the long hair onnit but I suppose it goes well with your dress-ware (What are you wearing thread)

It is the best quality Taiwan cotten made of unwashed wild pig hair if you was it it falls apart .

• Haha 1

After remarks about me looking like a certain Gloucestershire dwelling mass murderer I had a little plastic surgery and a complete image change.... how cool am I now eh

38201816718.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Matt221 said:

..come on ladies you know you want to

3820189409.jpg

As there is no "reaction" icon to suit my reaction, i have to use one from google

2HDx.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

After remarks about me looking like a certain Gloucestershire dwelling mass murderer I had a little plastic surgery and a complete image change.... how cool am I now eh

38201816718.jpg

I really dig those braces mate.  Which reminds me, Rainbows on the box tomorrow at dinner time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

38201816718.jpg

No no NO....its the braces, i think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

As there is no "reaction" icon to suit my reaction, i have to use one from google

2HDx.gif

Judge flippin Judy, aka the mother in law from hell!  We havin none of her likes on this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Naa it's a trick of the light

Thats some trick. :lol:

I prefer your new image, who cares if you have no dress sense and should be suing the doctor who did the surgery job on you, inside you are still Matt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Thats some trick. :lol:

I prefer your new image, who cares if you have no dress sense and should be suing the doctor who did the surgery job on you, inside you are still Matt.

Black un white pictography needs a come back.  At least back in the starvin, disease ridden times of the 1950s every bod looked more or less the same.  AND were not adorned in some mish-mashed technicolor nightmare.  Dont even get me started on their bonces and hair styles!  People in the 80s should have had their hair cut short or worn more hats :D 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Black un white pictography needs a come back.  At least back in the starvin, disease ridden times of the 1950s every bod looked more or less the same.  AND were not adorned in some mish-mashed technicolor nightmare.  Dont even get me started on their bonces and hair styles!  People in the 80s should have had their hair cut short or worn more hats :D 

I am not sure what went wrong back then, maybe something in the water, but from head down to toe was all wrong.

I mean, how could you dress like this and not think ' i look ridiculous' ?  But it was all fun.

600253_orig.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

I am not sure what went wrong back then, maybe something in the water, but from head down to toe was all wrong.

I mean, how could you dress like this and not think ' i look ridiculous' ?  But it was all fun.

600253_orig.jpg

Yo lovin doc Martins and pj's look innit

mushy-peasjpg.jpg

Sandy Jackson, that bloke off of the estates was in last night.  Was the perfect punter until his 5th Guinness.  And then some "pumpkin" chose A Good Heart on the music machine!  Turns out Old Sandy loves a bit of Feargal Sharky and by the high volume of his mouth - wanted everyone else to know too!  Jonny Tack lost his pint as Sandy started dancing.  And then some bloke threw a sausage roll into the mix.  A right bloody mess then followed!

EDIT

Every cloud has its silver wotsit though.  Takings went through the roof last night and attracted more punters today.  Its true what they say, ...A pint & a fight...A great british night onnim

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Black n white you say young un, here we goo

20180408_182608.jpg

20180408_182517.jpg

Sorry pal, wrong number.  Look, you need to retro things a bit further back.  That girly perm is frightening and suggests a person who is turning to the "dark side"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After the weekends punch-ups all sausage rolls are now banned in my drinker.  Pork pies are still on the menu though as is sausage with mustard or tripe and carrot and steamed onions (a big seller).

• Like 1

Pool is off limits too.  Two lads got a bit tasty with one another and ended up wrestling on the pool table.

P1020809.jpg

Ive had the table taken to the Ship & Shovel Welfare Club where its receiving some tlc.  A big thanks goes out to "Die-Hard" Bernard, seen sprawled out in the background there.  He sure is a wizard with his mitts.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mark One said:

Sorry pal, wrong number.  Look, you need to retro things a bit further back.  That girly perm is frightening and suggests a person who is turning to the "dark side"

Here's a couple of me and the family me and me kids then me and the mrs....I'm the one with a beard I was going through a ZZ top faze

392018135137.jpg

392018135238.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Here's a couple of me and the family me and me kids then me and the mrs....I'm the one with a beard I was going through a ZZ top faze

392018135137.jpg

392018135238.jpg

Who was pipe chain smoking in the latter image?  If you look closely at the smoke its seems as if that picture was joined by some freaky looking spooks..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mark One said:

Who was pipe chain smoking in the latter image?  If you look closely at the smoke its seems as if that picture was joined by some freaky looking spooks..

It's that bluddy photographers pipe smoke, he's laying on the floor trying for a shot of the mrs's knees randy little sod ..... the face in the smoke look like Den Heggerty the bloke in the band Darts

Edited by Matt221
c*** up

On 4/8/2018 at 9:06 AM, freetoroam said:

600253_orig.jpg

Maybe they walked by a crayola factory right as it exploded?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

Maybe they walked by a crayola factory right as it exploded?

Them jus  gettin down,no wa I'm sain bluud

• Like 2

On 09/04/2018 at 1:56 PM, Matt221 said:

392018135238.jpg

She is a bit of a looker, bet she was a dab hand at chopping up wood.....and her neighbours.

• Like 1

Come on in and have a go on this space age computer game.  The visuals look so real!  Its only 10p per go and the cabinet comes with a flat base for ash trays.

giphy.gif

Its all very reminiscent of my back yards swimming pool and the adjoining main road.  The baths are in a right state...but its not logs that float along in mine *cough*

10 hours ago, Mark One said:

Come on in and have a go on this space age computer game.  The visuals look so real!  Its only 10p per go and the cabinet comes with a flat base for ash trays.

giphy.gif

Its all very reminiscent of my back yards swimming pool and the adjoining main road.  The baths are in a right state...but its not logs that float along in mine *cough*

Frogger now there's  a game and only 10p a go, still think I'll give the pool a miss