Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.

Mark One

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Oh yeah ofcourse, now why did i not think of that. Darn, i always miss out on a deal, i will have to wait for the next one, can you ask your new pool guide to leave it in there til i pop by.

Now I would never dirty the pureness of Ms. Pughs delicate hands with such skullduggery.  I`ll ask McNub & Pratt to keep thah ears open luv...Hold up, the phones ringing, see-yah.

• Like 2

Gaffer, I think Mick The Disc is dead!  He's had his forehead resting on his pint for three hours, with his nose in the froth.

Before you call an ambulance, could you check his pockets for the Avengers movie I asked for?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The bloke in question isnt brown bread.   Hes always doing that cos hes a deep thinker.

Avengers movie?  Ive always admired that John Steed bod.

• Haha 1

Brings in a set of bongos. There is a slit carved in the top and plugs on the bottom. Etched in the sides is a saying “Tipping is not a river in China’ management. Puts it on the bar and pays for a pint and curry dish.

• Like 3

*studies bongos*

Erm, music is provided by the music box int tap room John.  One pint of Devils Ruin coming up son.  The curry un chips will be five minutes.  Oooh, there is brown jelly and ice-cream for pudding if yee int-rested onnit?

*points a stern finger at Mr Moon for no reason at all*

Now look!  Over wek-end (weekend) there warrah alot of interest int pool onnim.  And even though ah welcome such curiosity its got to be made clear that swimware does not include the following uppit.

String vests, woolly jumpers and thermals to hide the undesired.  Pets will be welcome but not allowed to sample my pure waters.  Chancing bods who push others into me pleasure pond will find themselves frog marched off me premises with a swift kick up thee jacksie! 

*picks nose*

Oh you dinner should be ready.  You`ll like it today cos its fresh and not yesterdays slop-ups John.

• Like 2

Puts a wee bit o’ beer in a small dish and puts in corner. Just in case, don’t wanna get on any wee folks bad side.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

undesired

Such a sad word. :cry: *cries into G. & T.*

• Like 3

~

[00.00:53]

~

" Sofía: I think she's the saddest girl to ever to hold a martini. "

~

• Like 1

5 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

Puts a wee bit o’ beer in a small dish and puts in corner. Just in case, don’t wanna get on any wee folks bad side.

You know what John, I like your generous style.  I`ll happily fill a bucket with some beer for you if you wish to sprinkle some throughout the village and woodland.  Dont worry about the bill cos I`ll chuck on yer slate John.

Oh and keep yer minces open for that tearaway duo - Andy (Paddy) McNub and Barry (The Bluebottle) Pratt.  They`ll lick up anything off of the floor if it contains free booze.

5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Such a sad word. :cry: *cries into G. & T.*

Let uncle Mark come to yer rescue lass.  Ive a date night penned in soon luv at the Dragon.  More info soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mark One said:

You know what John, I like your generous style.  I`ll happily fill a bucket with some beer for you if you wish to sprinkle some throughout the village and woodland.  Dont worry about the bill cos I`ll chuck on yer slate John.

That’s mighty kind of you laddo.

• Like 1

Letters from me post bag....

Dear Mr O

Me ant nippers aww locking fahward ter new pool.  Will it av sand for the burns to play wit?

All`t best lad,

Cynthia Crabb

Thanks Syn for that letter.  No.  A sand wagon would now struggle along`t carpark and could easily damage the the edgings around me pool.  Now can we all please get on with life!

• Haha 1

Fed up with this look on your burns boat everyday?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO7CmTdIcqi8FPxvUhvKp

Then come down to the George and Dragon, and chuck um in me pool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7AoCqCZt_wc1PptVqoc8

There, thats better mum.

The G & D Open Air Pool opening soon with free food and bargin prices gift shop.  Who loves yah baby!

• Haha 2

Bursts in “hey every one 8 fingered pete and gram “hoppy”jenkins the one legged hobo are fighting”

• Haha 2

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:16 AM, Mark One said:

The G & D Open Air Pool opening soon with free food and bargin prices gift shop.  Who loves yah baby!

JUST A MINUTE!!!! :w00t: ........ GIFT SHOP?!!!! What's all this then?

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

JUST A MINUTE!!!! :w00t: ........ GIFT SHOP?!!!! What's all this then?

Yes I knew the gift shop would draw you punters in.

car.jpg

Guh-on mother, dish-cover yer inner gatherer onn-him.  Dug Duffleduck has summit fah everyone...at crackin prices too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newbloodmoon said:

Bursts in “hey every one 8 fingered pete and gram “hoppy”jenkins the one legged hobo are fighting”

You`ll have to hurry if yer wanna place a bet on them onn-him.  The sp (service price) on Pedro is currently 6/4 on account of his damaged glands.  The odds on old hop-along is now 4/2 - hes got a new wooden leg see.

• Like 3

'Crackin' prices', huh? How much is Dug Duffleduck then?! :blush:

• Like 3

Purchase anything from the Top SHelf and ya cans have Ducky fer free ...

~

• Like 3

Aaahhhh fightin vs flea market erm gift shop.... ack! It’s been a while since I got the misses anything other than a headache. Saunters over to look at the wares and gets twitcy over the sounds of cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

Aaahhhh fightin vs flea market erm gift shop.... ack! It’s been a while since I got the misses anything other than a headache. Saunters over to look at the wares and gets twitcy over the sounds of cheers.

Now that has got me mental juices flowing with an idea...a flea market in me carpark by day followed by a fight night at the dragon.

Talking of Dug though.  He had one of those space age calculator/light up watches, the other week!

• Thanks 1

Donny Wrong Trousers has slurped a few this afternoon on account of him now being banned from Jimmy Lanterns flat roofed pub.

3151481.jpg

Its not looking good though for the open air swimming pool cos him and his missus wont be attending :(  Its a real shame though when the doctors just given him a clean bill of health.  Well by health, I`m referring to his flea and lice issue - which the treatment has fully cleaned up.  Turns out that Lanterns drum is infested with the little bleeders...

• Like 1

*Walks in*   I would like something cold to drink, just finished mowing my yard and I'm parched!   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

*Walks in*   I would like something cold to drink, just finished mowing my yard and I'm parched!   

*Shoves Rodney Pipecleaner away from the bar*

Welcome back, my little tin of pineapples :wub: How about a vodka coke with ice and lemon.  Busy day yeh...you need to unwind.  How about some music for we have all the latest UK hits on the tune box int tap room luv. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark One said:

*Shoves Rodney Pipecleaner away from the bar*

Welcome back, my little tin of pineapples :wub: How about a vodka coke with ice and lemon.  Busy day yeh...you need to unwind.  How about some music for we have all the latest UK hits on the tune box int tap room luv. :)

That sounds lovely.   Thank you.   :wub: