Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The George And The Dragon is now open.


Mark One

Recommended Posts

I am looking for someone to be my partner for the game, i do not play  darts well, but can answer questions, bit dodgy on the sports, so try not to hit that.

i am happy to split the prizes,  straight down the middle. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Big Mirk said:

Thats very tempting mate.  A regular punter - Hank Shank -has offered his services as a prize.  I cant wait to reveal what the prize is in, 7:)

I think I know what it is,and if it is aren't they illegal now ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can donate a novelty mug.  It looks like a boob, and you drink through the nipple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, acute said:

I can donate a novelty mug.  It looks like a boob, and you drink through the nipple.

If I donate my mug thing that you have to cover the hole up or you covered in what ever your drinking could we make it a pair?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

If I donate my mug thing that you have to cover the hole up or you covered in what ever your drinking could we make it a pair?

That's a great idea, Matt!

Novelty jugs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, acute said:

That's a great idea, Matt!

Novelty jugs.

Now that's given me another idea let's start a pub band the name"Novelty Jugs" or if we wanna get down with the kids"Novelty Jugz" if we could get our main man involved"Big Mirk and his Novelty Jugz" ....... Look out Glastonbury here we come

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Now that's given me another idea let's start a pub band the name"Novelty Jugs" or if we wanna get down with the kids"Novelty Jugz" if we could get our main man involved"Big Mirk and his Novelty Jugz" ....... Look out Glastonbury here we come

I'm in!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I think I know what it is,and if it is aren't they illegal now ?

Totally wrong on all scores. Some bods would commit murder just to obtain prize number 7

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, acute said:

I'm in!

If I were you I would take more water with it my son.  Your jug related enterprise isnt going to happen anytime soon pal.  Your better taking them and Matt to Dragons Den.  I think Debra would snarl at you both before saying, "I`m out!"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Big Mirk said:

If I were you I would take more water with it my son.  Your jug related enterprise isnt going to happen anytime soon pal.  Your better taking them and Matt to Dragons Den.  I think Debra would snarl at you both before saying, "I`m out!"

It's "Deb" not "Debra".

 

Don't bottle out now.  We are the star attraction at Glasto!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, acute said:

It's "Deb" not "Debra".

 

Don't bottle out now.  We are the star attraction at Glasto!

Ahhe yea"the debsta" as she likes to be called 

What will all the worthy farm goers do without us

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my outfit for tonight

Screen-Shot-2014-10-03-at-3.39.57-PM.png

A gay coal miner.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Big Mirk said:

Here is my outfit for tonight

Screen-Shot-2014-10-03-at-3.39.57-PM.png

A gay coal miner.

Jeeze, whats happened to your eyes, have you been on the lash all afternoon?

Ok, guys, the landlords p***ed, get the "tab" rolling.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Jeeze, whats happened to your eyes, have you been on the lash all afternoon?

Ok, guys, the landlords p***ed, get the "tab" rolling.

OMG  What have you come as????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Take a guess:

Bullseye%20Bully%20Fancy%20Dress%20Costu

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Take a guess:

Bullseye%20Bully%20Fancy%20Dress%20Costu

Desperate Dan?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You like pie, don't you Mirk?

d4747361b12717bc95dda28a2b56a43d.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Big Mirk said:

Desperate Dan?

Sorry Big Mirk, that was an excellent answer, but its wrong, but  lets see what you could have won:

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got away with it I was in fact the invisible man now I can reveal my disguise 

 

525201791429.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mick spelt like brick has been in.  His wife is getting on with the sunday dinner so he thought he`d have a couple of swift pints, just to maximise his appetite.  See, he had a skin full in here last night whilst his missus was watching Blind Date & Xfactor.  He said that when he came around this morning he couldn't stomach owt - never mind a pork dinner with all the trimmings. 

 

On his third Turbo Shandy he began to praise his older brother, Carl spelt like..erm, I cant remember.  Whenever Mick is sinking a few his bro always nips around to keep Mrs spelt like brick busy & erm...distracted.  Brotherly love is priceless innit! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ ^ Good Grief! That's a true story, isn't it? :o

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just wanna take a minute to say that as an American I mostly have no idea whats been said in this thread but its been entertaining as hell to try and figure it out!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I got away with it I was in fact the invisible man now I can reveal my disguise 

 

525201791429.jpg

You were naked, weren't you? We were jostling against a naked man all evening and we didn't know it ......................:o

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

You like pie, don't you Mirk?

d4747361b12717bc95dda28a2b56a43d.jpg

The cow in that pie is a bit too rare for my liking. I can still hear the bell rattling.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I just wanna take a minute to say that as an American I mostly have no idea whats been said in this thread but its been entertaining as hell to try and figure it out!!

Good good :)  Heres a few translations for you.

Skin full = way to much beer

Turbo Shandy = a pint glass half filled with beer and topped up with Smirnoff Ice.  A sweet tasting mixture which suddenly hits you hard by the end of the 2nd/3rd pint.

Owt = Northern clan slang for - anything

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.