Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump calls off Chicago rally due to security

docyabut2

When you spread hate and support violence against your opposition... This was bound to happen.

And remember this works all ways.

• Like 2

First bolding: You know so little of what you speak. He was born a millionaire.

Second bolding: America's always been a great country. I've visited a half dozen times. My maternal father's side hailed from there. My mother can trace the history back to having 12 men from different famiies who fought in the War of Indepdence.

America still is a great country.

Please... just please, don't let it go down the tubes.

Someone like Trump, getting serious traction, seems a good indicator we're not as great as we wish to think.

Freedom of speech and all, which is fine, even Trump can say whatever he want, but the issue is we've become more and more a laughing stock of the world. Someone like Trump actually winning would make them puke on us even more. We're alienated enough as is.

• Like 1

When you spread hate and support violence against your opposition... This was bound to happen.

The intolerant left spreads hate and division, antagonizes everybody that isn't them and not only supports violence but actively creates it all the time. When is the last time you seen a conservative protest disrupt an entire city and take over prime time news because of the ridiculous, flippant and violent scene they caused? It happens all the time with the left. There's been a few incidents at Trump rally's but nothing on the level that these fools create on a constant basis.

• Like 6

While watching that disgusting fiasco last night I noticed a large banner being held by the protestors. It read "Liberation not Deportation". Now, let's think about this for a minute: Deportation takes place when someone from one country has illegally entered another country and is sent back to their home country. Deported people are not citizens. So, why are these non-citizens raising all hell at a Trump rally in Chicago? Why are non US citizens attempting to interfere with the political process of a country they are not citizens of in the first place!

Something is wrong...very, very wrong and this *wrongness* extends far beyond just not liking Donald Trump.

Edited by Lilly
syntax
  • Like 6

Are you talking about illegal immigrant protesters or the foreign money coming from places like Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc?

Are you talking about illegal immigrant protesters or the foreign money coming from places like Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc?

I have no idea who the people were holding that banner. However, no one has a right to illegally enter another country and incite a riot during a political rally (or anywhere else for that matter).

• Like 1

I didn't see the footage of that. Did holding up a banner start the riot or are you saying potential illegal immigrants shouldn't have first amendment rights?

I have no idea who the people were holding that banner. However, no one has a right to illegally enter another country and incite a riot during a political rally (or anywhere else for that matter).

Plus they should be causing a scene in their own countries if they want liberation. They don't even know what they're talking about. What they really mean is to leave them alone and quit harassing them about immigration laws.

The intolerant left spreads hate and division, antagonizes everybody that isn't them and not only supports violence but actively creates it all the time. When is the last time you seen a conservative protest disrupt an entire city and take over prime time news because of the ridiculous, flippant and violent scene they caused? It happens all the time with the left. There's been a few incidents at Trump rally's but nothing on the level that these fools create on a constant basis.

I am taking about Drumpf himself. What he has said.

I didn't see the footage of that. Did holding up a banner start the riot or are you saying potential illegal immigrants shouldn't have first amendment rights?

Potential aside, illegals aren't granted constitutional rights. I want all these morons to keep talking though and show the world how senseless they are.

• Like 1

I am taking about Drumpf himself. What he has said.

I know and it still pales in comparison to the violence perpetuated by the tolerant left.

• Like 2

Potential aside, illegals aren't granted constitutional rights. I want all these morons to keep talking though and show the world how senseless they are.

Ah, but that's where you are wrong. All humans get constitutional rights in America. That's why you can't just rape illegal immigrants or enslave them or shoot them. It's the whole reason we have detainees in Guantanamo instead of in prisons here in the states.

• Like 1

Ok, so reading that first article.. Trump claims his first amendment rights were violated because he chose not to speak at a rally? WTF? He is running for president and does not even know what first amendment rights is? That's a frightening thing.

But I'm not surprised that of all the places that Trump would run into a riot of his own fans vs non-fans and decide to bail off it would be Chicago. It's a pretty volatile place.

• Like 2

Obviously, just holding up a banner did not "start the riot".

What I'm saying (and quite clearly) is that people who are in the USA illegally have no business interfering with the United States political process. They are not citizens of the country. They are breaking the immigration laws of the country. They are also in violation of laws regarding incitement to riot.

• Like 7

Obviously, just holding up a banner did not "start the riot".

What I'm saying (and quite clearly) is that people who are in the USA illegally have no business interfering with the United States political process. They are not citizens of the country. They are breaking the immigration laws of the country. They are also in violation of laws regarding incitement to riot.

There is no report that I have read that states the people holding the banners, or who participated in the rioting, were illegal immigrants - so what is the point you are making here Lilly?

Any citizen is allowed to protest that illegal immigrants should be granted amnesty, or allowed access to the immigration process. That is their (the citizen's) right to do so.

Or is this just a case of not-quite-clear-grammar confusing the point you are trying to make?

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

The left has a one page play book. They've used the same tactics against Chic Fil A and that county clerk's office in Kentucky. Lately on college campuses and other places too numerous to name. It's always the same. A group of protesters who couldn't put their ideas into a coherent sentence if they wanted to just shout down and intimidate and disrupt any attempt to espouse ideas they disagree with. There is seldom any discussion or effort to come to an agreement with the other side. They consider their side to be the only side and none others should even exist. They are the living embodiment of the concept that he who is out of ideas throws the first punch. Lord help us if their mentors continue in power.
  • Like 4

There is no report that I have read that states the people holding the banners, or who participated in the rioting, were illegal immigrants - so what is the point you are making here Lilly?

They were promoting breaking the law in an effort to disrupt the opposition party's rally. Not exactly the peaceful or the proper place to be doing this...as it served to simply incite people. The whole mess was organized by that Moveon group. Mark my words, if this kind of thing is allowed (on either side) the result will not be good.

Not saying this or that but it is a wee bit late to start marking words ... said it months ago and it was already too late then ~

~

~

Ah, but that's where you are wrong. All humans get constitutional rights in America. That's why you can't just rape illegal immigrants or enslave them or shoot them. It's the whole reason we have detainees in Guantanamo instead of in prisons here in the states.

You can't rape, enslave or shoot anyone because those things are against the law but whatever because that statement doesn't even make sense.. They are granted certain legal rights that concur with the constitution as all laws and rights are supposed to but they are not granted the full benefit of our constitutional rights. They do not have a right to bear arms, they do not have a right to commence commerce, they do not have a right to take part in our political process and many other things. That they actually do do these things here and there and that politicians allow it to happen sometimes doesn't mean that they are actually allowed.

• Like 1

Oh boy...Trump is speaking in Ohio and someone just tossed something up towards the podium. The Secret Service went bonkers. Damn, I have a very bad feeling about where this is all going.

• Like 4

Exactly what I was saying, this 'riot' against Trump was just the first blow by the Democrats...and it might not work out very well for them. When it gets to the point where people are trying to shut down the opposition's right to speak that's very, very bad. I may not be a Trump supporter but I strongly support his right under the Constitution to hold a rally and speak.

Hurrah! You're agreeing with my conspiracy theory!

You can't rape, enslave or shoot anyone because those things are against the law but whatever because that statement doesn't even make sense.. They are granted certain legal rights that concur with the constitution as all laws and rights are supposed to but they are not granted the full benefit of our constitutional rights. They do not have a right to bear arms, they do not have a right to commence commerce, they do not have a right to take part in our political process and many other things. That they actually do do these things here and there and that politicians allow it to happen sometimes doesn't mean that they are actually allowed.

The constitution is the basis for all our laws. It's the reason that the Supreme Court can weigh a law made my congress and deem it "constitutional" or not. My wife is not a US citizen and she owns two US companies and does business here and if she wants she can legally give Trump a donation for his campaign. Immigrants and non-citizens do have the right to bear arms with the appropriate permits, etc. In fact, we had to go out of our way to restrict access to guns to non-citizens by enacting gun control laws directed solely at non-citizens. And non-citizens do have a right to protest and have free speech.

To say that the constitution doesn't apply to someone is exactly the same as saying our laws don't apply to them.

• Like 1