Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump calls off Chicago rally due to security

docyabut2

Trump fans really believe Trump will save the country and Bernie fans really believe he will destroy it. There is some religious level devotion happening as both sides are chanting the name of their champion.

When religion is thrown in the mix, it is a recipe for chaos and bloodshed, religion with politics never ends peacefully. But for Bernie supporters to try to shut down Donald Trumps rally is basically suppressing his freedom of speech, sabotaging his campaigning in hope their candidate will win. They never had good intentions from the start. Protesters should have never been allowed inside, no matter how much Donald Trump wanted to be nice guy for once.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

When religion is thrown in the mix, it is a recipe for chaos and bloodshed, religion with politics never ends peacefully.

I'm not sure I understand your stance on this point. Bernie and Trump are the least religious of both parties, as far as I can tell. People are religiously devoted to their political parties, but it doesn't mean they are religious.

• Like 5

And here we go again...these organized disrupters are at tonight's Trump rally. They appear to be Sanders supporters trying to shut down Trump. Wonder if Trump people will start turning up at Sanders rallys?

So the question is has the Sanders disassociated himself from these people? If no, then that really does show he's just a part of the Democratic Party machine and in no way is he any kind of an "alternative".Way to go, alleged Sanders supporters. You've managed to thoroughly discredit your own candidate. Have a pat on the back.
  • Like 1

Well, if Mr Sanders has been asking to stop this nonsense and these people are still doing it then that's just awful.

It really says a lot about how much authority he'd have if he ever occupied the Big Chair, doesn't it, if he can't even get his own (alleged) "supporters" to listen to him.
  • Like 2

Actually come to think of it Trump's going to need a much bigger helicopter!

He'll have one.

post-18342-0-35420200-1457856046_thumb.j

• Like 2

It's not so easy to bank a fire after Obama has been stoking it for so long.

• Like 1

This is quite funny ...

Trump and Hitler

A detailed comparison

Hmmm. Sanders supporters disrupt a Trump rally? Who's coming out clean here? Why, it's Hillary. I don't believe for a moment that they are Sanders people acting on their own but rather paid employees of Hillary. For people who seem so empassioned, none are able to articulate their reasons when questioned. They stop just short of shrugging and saying "I dunno, I just work here." In one stroke, her two main opponents get bad press instead of good. It's just too obvious who stands to benefit.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Sanders supporters disrupt a Trump rally? Who's coming out clean here? Why, it's Hillary. I don't believe for a moment that they are Sanders people acting on their own but rather paid employees of Hillary. For people who seem so empassioned, none are able to articulate their reasons when questioned. They stop just short of shrugging and saying "I dunno, I just work here." In one stroke, her two main opponents get bad press instead of good. It's just too obvious who stands to benefit.

Yes, that's pretty much my conspiracy theory. It's designed to discredit Bernie just as much as, if not more than, Trump.
  • Like 3

* Actually, I'm not so sure if it will make the Trumpster look bad. Being targeted by extremists is always a good way to gain sympathy.

When you spread hate and support violence against your opposition... This was bound to happen.

But they weren't protesting the media.

• Like 3

Trump's 'peaceful' revolutionary supporters: "Go to Auschwitz. Go to ****ing Auschwitz."

http://crooksandliar...tch-reporter-go

A comment from a random reader of the above linked piece nailed it for all Im concerned:

The Nazis were above all, a death cult. The people attending these rallies are without a doubt exhibiting all the signs of cult followers. And cult followers will do ANYTHING. The fact that Donald Trump is the leader is a symptom of American stupidity, completely unhinged. He speaks and uses words at a less than 5th-grade level, and this is by design. In many ways, he's the only candidate the sc*m-sucking id*ots of this country can understand, and he knows this. OF COURSE Trump doesn't discuss policy and only speaks in rudimentary terms and phrases. He's speaking to children with the emotional IQ of the spoon I used to eat cereal this morning.

Edit: Let's start talking about how Trump has been and continues to basically get local and national law enforcement to act as his own personal Brown Shirts, because that has been and continues to be the scariest thing I am seeing out of all of this. We already know what law enforcement in this country is all about, and Trump is ready to let them off whatever ineffective leash they still have on them.

I still cant believe this is happening, still cant believe this man is actually taken serious.. evenmore; is rabidly popular. We are truely heading to full blown Idiocracy at break neck speed..

Edited by Phaeton80

You reap what you sow comes to mind

So, according to that adage, someone who sows words should reap words. Do you have one that would condone a violent response to mere words? There is certainly nothing in all our laws that would allow such a response.

The entire basis of Drumpf's campaign is anger. He is playing on how angry people are to drum up support. But, of course, it's not just his supporters who are angry - and when people are angry they do stupid things.

As far as Drumpf is concerned, facts don't matter, cool and calm responses to various situations don't matter - only emotion matters because that is how he gets people to support him. And that is a very dangerous political game to play, both for himself and for the country.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 2

This is quite funny ...

Trump and Hitler

A detailed comparison

While I am loathe to compare characters from different cultures and eras, a better comparison in this case would be Drumpf and Mussolini.

Not sure what was so disruptive that they couldn't even keep the rally intact. An organized group of hecklers forming a human chain being more difficult to "get out of here" in seconds like the onesies and twosies are, but... they took Trump's microphone just like he said would never happen to him. There's a promise not kept already. I'd think it's reasonable to expect many more to come.

Every time a Democrat is in the White House for eight years, the Republicans always style themselves as the anti-establishment alternative for angry people to vote for. That is history repeating in this election, it's no different than it ever is so I don't expect a different result this time either just because the Messiah changed. Two different colored wings of the same old bird. Two necks of the same old hydra. If the republicans manage to dump Trump at the convention, and he bails and goes independent, I'll take a fresh look at him because at least his lack of cooperation will be more than just about defeating the party competition in a political campaign. He might actually deserve the "anti-establishment" spin he gets every day from the media.

Donald Jr. hunting elephants, making Africa great again

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

Watch out! A few of you have just invoked Godwin's Law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Trump is doing what they all do...playing to emotion and a segment of society that feels disenfranchised. He will say things that are valid and utterly outrageous...sometimes in the same breath. Mr Trump claims he's "not a politician" but he's doing what all politicians do.

• Like 2

Just curious, but has anyone heard from Obama about this? I 'm dying to hear him say "this is not who we are". But, absent the denial, maybe it is.

• Like 3

Okay, so can I confirm that these protesters are simultaneously the paid stooges of the Democrat Party, the Republican Party, Senator Sanders and Trump himself.

Golly, no wonder it's so confusing when there are four conspiracies running simultaneously...

(Life of Brian: We should be struggling together - We are!)

Edited by Peter B
  • Like 2

You're proud of people who resort to violence because they cannot come up with a cognizant argument to counter DONALD TRUMP, who so far has successfully consumed vast amounts of oxygen while generating exactly no information worthy of discussion?

Yep i am proud of them, well its not like its only them who were violent :)

Edited by hellwyr

Watch out! A few of you have just invoked Godwin's Law: https://en.wikipedia...ki/Godwin's_law

Trump is doing what they all do...playing to emotion and a segment of society that feels disenfranchised. He will say things that are valid and utterly outrageous...sometimes in the same breath. Mr Trump claims he's "not a politician" but he's doing what all politicians do.

I should read the story i linked to. It's satirical.

The event ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism) hosted the day after the Trump rally was crashed:

https://www.facebook...92904404285176/

Run home to the Zionists, acidhead. Right wing paradise is just a criminal occupation away.

Did they think of that title and then realise it made a snappy acronym? Cool!

Yep i am proud of them, well its not like its only them who were violent :)

And people wonder why this fascist bigot is only increasing his popularity. Well, with enemies like this, I think we can see why.
  • Like 1

A Trump rally today and the radical protesters are expected. You know these are a group that travels and are not likely to be from that state. And they mixed in one here and there. You`d think they could get a handle who these people are and prevent them from starting the trouble.

• Like 1