Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

Calling the shots, being held accountable? Not getting much else.

Hmmm... Not sure what to make of this but thank you for your time anyways.

Edited by Potterhead

I would also like a reading if you are still doing them please :)

Sacrificing to reach a goal, friends, is kind and gentle with, is hardheaded and obstinate. Not much else I saw

Hi I would like to have a reading please.

I drew the card of The Lovers. Means love or relationships most of the time. Seeking greater understanding, getting charged up, beauty, doing a good turn for another,

• Like 1

I would like a reading if you could possibly get anything from me. The subject I'm focused on is, relationship/love.

Right off the bat I got feeling regret. Seeing the possibilities, being sexual, reaching a compromise, sharing what you have, achieves goals through subtle influence.. then I drew regret again. Acquiring what you need, seeing from a new angle, becoming involved with nature (could means bugs), waiting in an in-between state, enjoying extravagance, feeling free to try new approaches, making love, believing in the good faith of others.

Hello, I would like reading if you are still offering them?

Thankyou,

Lucy

Happiness, ignoring the warning signs, receiving hospitality, expects immediate compliance. Didn't get much else sorry for the short read.

• Like 1

Hi im Monica ill take a reading. Whatever you pick up on ☺

Being in a hostile environment, guiding indirectly & solidify a friendship is all I saw

• Like 1

Being in a hostile environment, guiding indirectly & solidify a friendship is all I saw

Thank you very much! Holistic environment hopefully my dream of working in herbal medicine. The solidify a friendship? Does that mean one thats broken? Hope thats what you meant. Would a friendship with the person.

I want a reading

Receiving news, putting plans into action, releasing, takes a simple, sensible approach, spreading the wealth, reaching a milestone, refusing to let change throw you, proceeding with trust.

Right off the bat I got feeling regret. Seeing the possibilities, being sexual, reaching a compromise, sharing what you have, achieves goals through subtle influence.. then I drew regret again. Acquiring what you need, seeing from a new angle, becoming involved with nature (could means bugs), waiting in an in-between state, enjoying extravagance, feeling free to try new approaches, making love, believing in the good faith of others.

:yes: Thank you for reading me. I do have a ton of regret. It's too much pressure on me. The bugs could be wasps, bees, mosquitoes. I've been using a lot of my energy to keep them away from my kids. We have been getting outside more. Also, another thing with the nature part, when my children's father comes to visit, he always has one little baby spider on the outside of his car. It's always yellow trying to build a web. He tells me to kill them. I tell him no because it's my animal totem. Just thought it was weird that there's always one on his car when he visits. I am definitely in an in-between state. Trying to get away from the past to make way for the future but keeping myself in the present and waiting for everything to unfold. These new approaches seem interesting since I'm indecisive. Haven't made any love but look forward to it whenever I find a new special someone. :su Everything is pretty spot on. Thank you very much. :clap:

Love and Light

:yes: Thank you for reading me. I do have a ton of regret. It's too much pressure on me. The bugs could be wasps, bees, mosquitoes. I've been using a lot of my energy to keep them away from my kids. We have been getting outside more. Also, another thing with the nature part, when my children's father comes to visit, he always has one little baby spider on the outside of his car. It's always yellow trying to build a web. He tells me to kill them. I tell him no because it's my animal totem. Just thought it was weird that there's always one on his car when he visits. I am definitely in an in-between state. Trying to get away from the past to make way for the future but keeping myself in the present and waiting for everything to unfold. These new approaches seem interesting since I'm indecisive. Haven't made any love but look forward to it whenever I find a new special someone. :su Everything is pretty spot on. Thank you very much. :clap:

Love and Light

Glad I could help. Feel free to message me anytime or come back to the topic in the future.

• Like 1

Dang I totally got skipped. Hmmm

Sorry :3

Is inflexible and compulsive, realizing an inner strength, tackles a task with total dedication, becoming calm, being unaware of, make a thoughtful gesture.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'd love to get a reading, if you're still doing it. :)

Hello, I'd love to get a reading, if you're still doing it. :)

Having a sense of well-being, being active, using your intellect, achieves goals through subtle influence, weighing all sides of an issue, becoming informed, has a warm and sunny disposition,

• Like 1

Having a sense of well-being, being active, using your intellect, achieves goals through subtle influence, weighing all sides of an issue, becoming informed, has a warm and sunny disposition,

Thank you so much for your time, this is an interesting read! :) Weighing all sides of an issue is especially true for me, and because of that I'm often indecisive when it comes to making major decisions.

Edited by electrocuted

Hey jesus :D

May I ask what are his feelings for me please?

Thanks

Desiring stillness, learning something, going with the flow, entering a new phase

• The topic was locked