Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

Desiring stillness, learning something, going with the flow, entering a new phase

Spot on! He is indeed entering a new phase and learning something.

Thanks much :)

hello (: my name is brittnie birthday 12/09/1993 will me and my current significant other be in a committed marriage soon? thank you so much! (:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jesus.

Im new to thsi site,and wondered if you had the time,would you please give me a reading.

Many Thanks

Freckflyer

Hello. I am new to this site too. Jesus_ if you have some extra time I would appreciate a reading. Thank you.

On 5/6/2016 at 3:28 PM, loveyou12 said:

hello (: my name is brittnie birthday 12/09/1993 will me and my current significant other be in a committed marriage soon? thank you so much! (:

opening to new possibilities,  beauty, feeling trapped by circumstances, is comfortable in the world of the mind

On 5/24/2016 at 8:38 AM, freckflyer said:

Hello Jesus.

Im new to thsi site,and wondered if you had the time,would you please give me a reading.

Many Thanks

Freckflyer

experiencing conflict,  let your feelings show,  keeps faith with others. Not much else I got.

On 5/28/2016 at 9:50 PM, hollyberry said:

Hello. I am new to this site too. Jesus_ if you have some extra time I would appreciate a reading. Thank you.

Struggling to make ends meet,  has regular habits and activities, something about eating,  reviewing beforehand,  sets an example others want to follow

On 5/29/2016 at 2:21 PM, rochellemariexo said:

May I have a reading?

creating an aura of excitement,  having trouble thinking clearly,  thinking positively,  taking part in a ceremony or rite,   prove yourself dependable,  easily breaks up complicated subjects

9 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Struggling to make ends meet,  has regular habits and activities, something about eating,  reviewing beforehand,  sets an example others want to follow

Thank you so much for answering me back! You are spot on!!

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 9:21 AM, philly said:

May I have a reading too, thank you in advance:)

Having your own style, then I drew the card of Justice, procrastinating, understanding something, keeping up the pace

29 minutes ago, Jesus_ said:

Having your own style, then I drew the card of Justice, procrastinating, understanding something, keeping up the pace

Thank you ver much , you are spot on! 

Best

On 6/10/2016 at 2:26 AM, TheMissingpeice said:

I would like a reading please

I saw taking a break, sleepless, having a change in fortune, discord, maintaining your cool, being offered many alternatives, seeing the possibilities

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JaeJae said:

May I have a reading, please? I appreciate your offer.

He is a quick reply. He gave me a reading and was spot on!

2 minutes ago, hollyberry said:

He is a quick reply. He gave me a reading and was spot on!

Thank you! I was a little concerned -- for some reason tarot doesn't really represent me correctly in most cases. In fact, the two "true" psychics I've consulted, who offer, tarot, astro, psychic readings, immediately started in (very accurately) with psychic readings. Apparently, I'm easy to read and a little interesting to psychics :)  And the two psychics who really 'got' me were incredibly on point. Never had that kind of aha! moment with astro or tarot readings ... 

54 minutes ago, JaeJae said:

Thank you! I was a little concerned -- for some reason tarot doesn't really represent me correctly in most cases. In fact, the two "true" psychics I've consulted, who offer, tarot, astro, psychic readings, immediately started in (very accurately) with psychic readings. Apparently, I'm easy to read and a little interesting to psychics :)  And the two psychics who really 'got' me were incredibly on point. Never had that kind of aha! moment with astro or tarot readings ... 

Tarot, I feel, is one of those mediums where the "message" of the cards can easily apply to anyone's life situation. I think the real merit in using tarot is that the act of pulling a card gives you a point from which you can ponder/meditate a particular aspect of your life, whether or not you believe the universe is trying to tell you something overtly. 

On 6/12/2016 at 8:42 PM, JaeJae said:

May I have a reading, please? I appreciate your offer.

Applying reason or logic, finding nothing comes easily, being involved with legal concerns, acting on impulse, staying within established guidelines, declaring yourself openly. I didn't get much else. Whatever you can make of it

Edited by Jesus_

1 hour ago, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

Can you do a reading for me? I have had a tough day.

Holly

Forgiving yourself and others,  is suave and gracious, resting is what I've got for right now

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Forgiving yourself and others,  is suave and gracious, resting is what I've got for right now

Thank you. Once again, spot on. :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aenwyn said:

I'll take a reading, too :) Thanks, Jesus_ . 

directing,  finds a use for whatever's at hand,  joining with another,  speaks with assurance,  neglecting your health,  feeling vigorous.

• The topic was locked