Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

15 hours ago, dest said:

if you are still giving tarot readings I would like one please :)  topic:future if I get to choose the topic that is :3

seeking guidance from within,  giving and receiving pleasure,  pausing to reflect, can't get much else for now.

3 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

seeking guidance from within,  giving and receiving pleasure,  pausing to reflect, can't get much else for now.

8 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

I like your avatar!  If you can, PM me a reading?  Thanks.

16 hours ago, SSilhouette said:

I like your avatar!  If you can, PM me a reading?  Thanks.

moving from one place to another,  recovering,  taking heart despite setbacks,  analyze the problem,  feeling centered

17 hours ago, RockShan said:

Hmm I would like a "Tarot Reading", the last one I had from another person on a different website was basically spot on. I want too see if yours is as well. My question would be just generally my future.

Asserting yourself, being generous,  living in the moment,  being in the middle,  having clear understanding,  indulging in a little smugness

On June 23, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Jesus_ said:

focuses on style and appearance,  seeing the light at the end of the tunnel,  feeling free to try new approaches

That sounds accurate. Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 11:23 AM, mr3rdrock said:

I would like a reading.

brooding, longing to be re united,  moving toward, staying stuck

On 7/17/2016 at 5:48 PM, Zigarun said:

I'd like one please

can be thoughtless and insensitive,  checks and double-checks, proceeding with trust

On 7/19/2016 at 1:52 AM, Melonpunch said:

I'm really interested! My question would focus on a love life. Thank you.

getting your share,  finds opportunity everywhere,  can't leave well enough alone

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 1:46 AM, LuisBerry said:

I would like a reading please and thank you.

having many options, a fight or argument,  think everything through,  experiencing direct knowing,  thinking positively, being free from money problems

• Like 2

On 7/23/2016 at 4:39 PM, hollyberry said:

I would like a tarot reading if you have time. Thank you. :)

a journey of discovery,  showing moderation,  being taken care of,  respond to beauty,  reaching your goal

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

a journey of discovery,  showing moderation,  being taken care of,  respond to beauty,  reaching your goal

Thank you for responding!:lol::D I am excited by your reading!!!

Jesus_ A journey of discovery for me is I am at a fork in the road in my life and I am starting a brand new life. :)

Showing moderation is food I think. I have lost a little bit of weight and I will be off a certain medication by the end of the month that has caused me to gain a little weight.

Being taken care of: I have no idea. I've always had to take care of myself so I am excited about this prospect.

Respond to beauty: again, I have no clue but I am excited!

Reaching my goal: I have a creative side and I have been working on a certain project and that has been my goal for a long time so I hope this is true!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2016 at 3:57 AM, Mrdavo said:

hey jesus could i please have one :)

I got  accepting the tools at hand,  operating in the know,  appreciating beauty, fathering,  getting back to basics,  accepting,  gaining a better perspective

• The topic was locked