Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

8 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Sure, likes everything on the table means someone who likes it all there.. someone who doesn't want just half but a whole. The card that resembled regret could be directed to your relationship with someone feeling regret. Contemplating means to think about something through or think hardly about something. The stupidity definition I got may be something that happens in the future for you involving that. Anything you see from my readings that you don't understand is likely to be a future event in time for you. Hopefully this makes more sense.. I did draw 'feeling lost' so this may indicate confusion there still.

Ok thank you! So the cards could either be about me or the other person right?

Thanks again!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jki said:

Ok thank you! So the cards could either be about me or the other person right?

Thanks again!

Correct and no problem.

• Like 1

Jesus_

Do you see anything that jumps out at you about me? I am being forced to be patient and I get antsy waiting for outcomes I have no control over.:lol: If there is nothing special I understand.:P

Just feeling a little restless here!

6 hours ago, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

Do you see anything that jumps out at you about me? I am being forced to be patient and I get antsy waiting for outcomes I have no control over.:lol: If there is nothing special I understand.:P

Just feeling a little restless here!

Staying within established guidelines,  refusing to yield, and this one was interesting- I got falling in love. Trusting the flow, healthiness if not now then in the future, someone you are attracted to maybe,  can shake off the blues easily,  is sharp and alert,  surrounding yourself with goodness. Let me know what you can connect to in this reading

• Like 1

Staying within established guidelines,  refusing to yield, and this one was interesting- I got falling in love. Trusting the flow, healthiness if not now then in the future, someone you are attracted to maybe,  can shake off the blues easily,  is sharp and alert,  surrounding yourself with goodness. Let me know what you can connect to in this reading

I don't have a love life as of now. I have a crush on only a star in Hollywood.:P:wub: I follow him on social media as well as my teen idol crush from back in the day.:lol: Both are dreamy to me.:lol: But one is single and was is VERY married. As of meeting anyone in real life and not the internet, no. It has not happened yet. I love that idea though. Got any ideas of what this dream man you see is like or where I will meet him?

14 hours ago, hollyberry said:

I don't have a love life as of now. I have a crush on only a star in Hollywood.:P:wub: I follow him on social media as well as my teen idol crush from back in the day.:lol: Both are dreamy to me.:lol: But one is single and was is VERY married. As of meeting anyone in real life and not the internet, no. It has not happened yet. I love that idea though. Got any ideas of what this dream man you see is like or where I will meet him?

Can't say much about him but I drew being inclined toward indolence and  may have a brusque manner about him. I can't say where either. I guarantee it will happen though.

• Like 1

Jesus_

I have been around lazy men all my life. I will not be with one too. So if he has money and he pays others to take care of things that is one thing. However, if you are telling me he is just generally lazy I will not be with a man like that. That is like telling me I'm marrying someone just like my father and I refuse to do that. He is an *******.

So you are giving me the good and bad and I appreciate that. But I think I will stay single.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus_

I just read my last post to you and I am very sorry. I was totally b****y. I appreciate all your readings and wisdom. I am sorry if I offended you or made you feel some type of way at all. Have a great day.

8 hours ago, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

I just read my last post to you and I am very sorry. I was totally b****y. I appreciate all your readings and wisdom. I am sorry if I offended you or made you feel some type of way at all. Have a great day.

Lol, it's okay I wasn't offended at all. Sometimes the cards can give you good or bad news and I understand that. You do in the future have a potential relationship that's bound to happen so I guess that's some good news.

• Like 1

To anyone who received a reading from me and couldn't relate to some of the readings- it's because it was telling me future events instead of past readings. Obviously you would become confused at a reading towards your future.

• Like 1

Jesus_ besides seeing a guy in my future. Do you see anything else coming up for me? I know I am getting greedy because you are so nice and quick to reply. Let me know if I am annoying you or asking too often for a reading..:)

On 28/06/2016 at 9:48 AM, Jesus_ said:

It could be something in the future that happens.

Hello Jesus_,

I have to say that your reading was accurate, I haven't understood the part of "receiving disapproval", but now it makes sense. You were right, it was about the future, I guess I am passing throught that now.

These months after can you see any difference, especially in the financial and career level?

Thank you so much! :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hollyberry said:

Jesus_ besides seeing a guy in my future. Do you see anything else coming up for me? I know I am getting greedy because you are so nice and quick to reply. Let me know if I am annoying you or asking too often for a reading..:)

You can get a reading whenever you want, I would suggest maybe weekly frequent readings because sometimes the reading unfolds generally in a weeks time. I did some draws for you and got offering advice, feeling vitality,  looking for the golden mean,  feeling love, dreaming maybe vividly, changing status, earning applause,  going beyond your limits.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mariisousa said:

Hello Jesus_,

I have to say that your reading was accurate, I haven't understood the part of "receiving disapproval", but now it makes sense. You were right, it was about the future, I guess I am passing throught that now.

These months after can you see any difference, especially in the financial and career level?

Thank you so much! :)

No problem.I drew "opening to luck" with your question about careers and finances. I drew enjoying abundance about your financial question, this could mean satisfaction with having alot of money. Then I drew support, declaring yourself openly, handling the situation,  figures out the unspoken rules and agendas, obtaining your goal and feeling rich. I got feeling rich from The Empress card and that is a really good draw to have.

• Like 1

Hello, you have done a reading for me a month+ ago. I was wondering if you can give me another reading / update reading about me and Tim.

What is going to happen between us two? 

Thank you in advance for your time!

On 11/4/2016 at 6:41 AM, TrueParaTV_YT said:

I would like to see what you get for me, would like a reading myself

Is dogged in pursuit of a goal,  following, something about resting maybe,  acting kindly or charitably,  remember your dreams, 

Is dogged in pursuit of a goal,  following, something about resting maybe,  acting kindly or charitably,  remember your dreams, 

I do have a few goals in mind and yeah I am stubborn where my goals are concerned because I want to achieve them (its the drive to success'd) that I can say and I am a kind person at heart but I don't know about following or something about resting, could you give me more information about that? if you can......

Edited by TrueParaTV_YT

On 11/8/2016 at 10:38 AM, TrueParaTV_YT said:

I do have a few goals in mind and yeah I am stubborn where my goals are concerned because I want to achieve them (its the drive to success'd) that I can say and I am a kind person at heart but I don't know about following or something about resting, could you give me more information about that? if you can......

Ignore the resting part I read it wrong. However, I did draw following. Can't really say much else about that. Recognizing success was something else I just pulled which is good news. That probably means you will meet your goals.

On 11/4/2016 at 9:00 AM, dragonheart101 said:

Hello, you have done a reading for me a month+ ago. I was wondering if you can give me another reading / update reading about me and Tim.

What is going to happen between us two? 

Thank you in advance for your time!

I drew enjoying friendship, seeking a greater understanding, getting closer. Others I drew- The 8 of Cups which represents discovery and I saw regret about something. Standing back from the situation, laziness, being able to achieve your goals.

On 11/4/2016 at 5:29 PM, TheLadyOfTheNorth said:

Hi,

I would love to receive a reading about my love life or just anything that comes to you.

Thank you in advance.

T

Offering explanations,  focus on success, getting your share was all I got for now.

• The topic was locked