Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

2 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

I drew enjoying friendship, seeking a greater understanding, getting closer. Others I drew- The 8 of Cups which represents discovery and I saw regret about something. Standing back from the situation, laziness, being able to achieve your goals.

thanks for the reading! Also, before i put feedback, would you mind sharing the tarot cards you received as well if possible? I always like seeing them in the reading :] thank you for your time and patience :]

• Like 1

On 11/6/2016 at 5:23 PM, sweetdixieflower said:

Thank you for this opportunity.

Please can you give me a reading? I feel completely lost.

Thank you so much

Okay, I saw gathering together what is needed,  understands hidden motives and desires,  getting closer,  makes friends easily,  congratulating, experiencing joy, suffering a loss,  never having time to relax. If you're confused about anything, it could be a future experience/event.

52 minutes ago, dragonheart101 said:

thanks for the reading! Also, before i put feedback, would you mind sharing the tarot cards you received as well if possible? I always like seeing them in the reading :] thank you for your time and patience :]

Sure, the cards were like this in-order: 3 of Cups, The Hermit, The Lovers, 8 of Cups, 5 of Cups, 4 of Swords, 7 of Cups and 2 of Wands

On 11/10/2016 at 3:20 AM, Jesus_ said:

Sure, the cards were like this in-order: 3 of Cups, The Hermit, The Lovers, 8 of Cups, 5 of Cups, 4 of Swords, 7 of Cups and 2 of Wands

So far we are not talking to teach other atm / separated. I don't know if he has been stalking /watching me [but i feel as such], which makes me think he'll be back again. If anything happens ill update this. It looks like the reading is referring something deeper in the future. I'll let you know, once again if anything new occurs. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2016 at 6:04 PM, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

Do you see anything interesting coming up for me?

Sick maybe over troubles(not sure what that means), something about a broken relationship,  handles problems matter-of-factly

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Sick maybe over troubles(not sure what that means), something about a broken relationship,  handles problems matter-of-factly

:P:lol::)

Sick over financial troubles this month. Broken relationship, my dad. We had a home repair issue come up yesterday. I found a temp solution as well as the permanent solution. I did handle the problem matter-of-factly. My dad did not help at all. He has a long history of being lazy and/or selfish and then he expects my mom to figure it out (he never even attempts to try to figure it out himself) and when my mom gets overwhelmed that is when I get involved and I do it. So your reading was once again spot on!!!

• Like 1

On 04/11/2016 at 5:41 AM, Jesus_ said:

No problem.I drew "opening to luck" with your question about careers and finances. I drew enjoying abundance about your financial question, this could mean satisfaction with having alot of money. Then I drew support, declaring yourself openly, handling the situation,  figures out the unspoken rules and agendas, obtaining your goal and feeling rich. I got feeling rich from The Empress card and that is a really good draw to have.

Hello Jesus_

What a good reading! I am so impressed... I am run out of money, I live with my parents who have a debt that they can't pay, and soon it will be in court. I am beggining a little business, but I can't make enough money to help them, I am really struggling everyday thinking what can I do more.

But your reading was so good! Where do you think that "abundance" is coming from? Do you think anyone is going to help... or will I get a prize, or a job?

I am really sorry for bothering you again, but my hope is smaller each day and your reading made me finding it again.

Thank you with all my heart,

Mariana

• Like 1

On 11/13/2016 at 0:32 AM, SunflowerLover said:

Can I have a reading, please? :)

Some things I saw were- easily breaks up complicated subjects, giving birth?  can have a telepathic bond with another,  increasing assets,  is informed about practical matters

May I have a reading too??  Thank you!!! :) 

I NEED HELP !!! professional help if you wouldnt mind id love a reading. 

On 11/22/2016 at 7:58 PM, mariisousa said:

Hello Jesus_

What a good reading! I am so impressed... I am run out of money, I live with my parents who have a debt that they can't pay, and soon it will be in court. I am beggining a little business, but I can't make enough money to help them, I am really struggling everyday thinking what can I do more.

But your reading was so good! Where do you think that "abundance" is coming from? Do you think anyone is going to help... or will I get a prize, or a job?

I am really sorry for bothering you again, but my hope is smaller each day and your reading made me finding it again.

Thank you with all my heart,

Mariana

Not sure on the abundance part. I saw help, Not getting much on getting a job but I did pull accepting your preferences which could be related to a job in the future.I did one more and I drew wholehearted.

On 11/27/2016 at 7:31 AM, Axel178 said:

Can I have a reading?

I got  always has an open door and welcoming smile,  cleaning up a messy situation,  sets an example others want to follow,  shows little discretion, 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2016 at 5:17 PM, hollyberry said:

Can I have one too? Please. :)

Taking care of, mend a broken relationship,  taking the long view,  forming a union or marriage(maybe in the future),  handling the situation,  dreaming,  giving,  claiming self-determination

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hyades said:

Hey Jesus_ I would appreciate one also, many thanks!

Okay here's what I drew for you-  finding that nothing comes easily, giving,  flourishing,  accountable, getting together with people that you like,  being true to your beliefs,  having singleness of purpose,  has a delightful sense of humor. Anything you don't understand now is going to be in the future understood.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Taking care of, mend a broken relationship,  taking the long view,  forming a union or marriage(maybe in the future),  handling the situation,  dreaming,  giving,  claiming self-determination

I just found out I have low fertility. so maybe that has to do with handling the situation and taking the long view. It is heartbreaking and very hard to deal with this. I just got the results today. I am always dreaming because I am self determined to have a good life even though I keep getting monkey wrenches thrown in my way. I give my all to everyone I love. Mend a broken relationship is probably my sister-in-law. I have been trying extra hard with her to get along.

• Like 1

On 2016-12-01 at 5:34 AM, Jesus_ said:

Okay here's what I drew for you-  finding that nothing comes easily, giving,  flourishing,  accountable, getting together with people that you like,  being true to your beliefs,  having singleness of purpose,  has a delightful sense of humor. Anything you don't understand now is going to be in the future understood.

Hey Jesus_, I have left friend over for a while, yes, need to reconnect, like!, and yes nothing comes easily, that I've been caught up doing all life, giving - started doing more of it, continue.  Flourishing - I do hope for it somehow, I'm searching since I'm retired.  Accountable - part of most of my life has been of it. Being true to your beliefs, I have tried, but I still have a way to go. Having singleness of purpose, hoping to get my sight on something that would fit who I am.  Delightful sense of humor, Yes, I try to be the best of welcomer, entertaining for a short while.  The last sentence, I like very much, since there are lot of things I don't understand or maybe I don't accept, will be in the future, like it very much.

Thanks Jesus_ you are love, the best to you!

• Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 2:50 PM, archer95446 said:

May I have a reading too??  Thank you!!! :) 

resolving a situation,  becoming radiantly energized, vindication,  finding out what you care about, being able to achieve your goals ahead,  conceiving a dream,  focus on success,  finding the middle ground,  show optimism, 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked