Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

10 minutes ago, Jesus_ said:

directing,  finds a use for whatever's at hand,  joining with another,  speaks with assurance,  neglecting your health,  feeling vigorous.

"Neglecting your health" and "feeling vigorous " seem directly at odds with one another...

It may mean for right now health neglect then later youll feel vigorous. Thats the only way I could think of as to what it means. I'm very bad with details but I can get straight to the point.

1 hour ago, Jesus_ said:

It may mean for right now health neglect then later youll feel vigorous. Thats the only way I could think of as to what it means. I'm very bad with details but I can get straight to the point.

Hmmm. I'm basically coddling my health right now as I've been feeling run-down lately, but feeling vigorous later sounds helpful. 

You did one other reading for me a while ago (just looked in my post history) and you seem to be pretty good at picking up auditory things ("speaks with assurance" "being frank and outspoken") are you clairaudient? 

Could you please give me a reading as well?

1 hour ago, Aenwyn said:

Hmmm. I'm basically coddling my health right now as I've been feeling run-down lately, but feeling vigorous later sounds helpful. 

You did one other reading for me a while ago (just looked in my post history) and you seem to be pretty good at picking up auditory things ("speaks with assurance" "being frank and outspoken") are you clairaudient? 

You could say that but I only hear things that are associated with my life only. I use the tarot cards to get clues about whats going on in another persons life. I'm more of a basic clairvoyant I guess you could call it.

On 6/13/2016 at 9:00 PM, Jesus_ said:

Applying reason or logic, finding nothing comes easily, being involved with legal concerns, acting on impulse, staying within established guidelines, declaring yourself openly. I didn't get much else. Whatever you can make of it

Actually, this is pretty right on target. Way more so than most tarot readings I've had.

On 6/14/2016 at 1:03 PM, cm1227 said:

I would love a reading!

focuses on style and appearance,  seeing the light at the end of the tunnel,  feeling free to try new approaches

• Like 1

On 6/14/2016 at 3:05 PM, Lugal said:

Could you please give me a reading as well?

ignoring gifts and blessings, didn't get much else for right now

• Like 1

On 6/16/2016 at 8:09 AM, TheHighReaper said:

Can I have a reading?

bursting with energy,  expressing tenderness is all I got for now.

1 hour ago, Jesus_ said:

ignoring gifts and blessings, didn't get much else for right now

Thanks and \m/

I will take a reading when you're free.

The names Nicholas.

Please and thank you

14 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I will take a reading when you're free.

The names Nicholas.

Please and thank you

Insecure,  partying to excess. Couldnt find anything else

4 hours ago, Molten said:

I'd like a reading when you get the chance. Thanks.

striking out on a new path, refusing to forgive oneself. Sorry for the short readings, these are the only clues I can get for right now.

• Like 1

I'll take a new reading, if you don't mind...having a hard time being objective with my own readings. Too emotionally invested. 

An ex is back in my life, I feel a very strong connection to him (more than other men I have dated) although our relationship was short. Things ended on a good note but not sure what to do about him, I was the first person he had dated in years (he's older than I am) and has been deeply hurt in the past...his last relationship (before mine) was with his ex, they divorced eight years ago after being married a year. 

I really care about him but I'm not really sure how I should proceed with things, or if I need to heed any warnings. 

Six of cups, lovers, two of cups, six of swords keep popping up in the readings, but not sure if it's wishful thinking or not for noticing these cards. Six of swords in particular has been following me around recently (outcome position...also, Sun).  

Kindof a long post but your insight would be appreciated. 

Edited by Aenwyn

22 hours ago, Aenwyn said:

I'll take a new reading, if you don't mind...having a hard time being objective with my own readings. Too emotionally invested. 

An ex is back in my life, I feel a very strong connection to him (more than other men I have dated) although our relationship was short. Things ended on a good note but not sure what to do about him, I was the first person he had dated in years (he's older than I am) and has been deeply hurt in the past...his last relationship (before mine) was with his ex, they divorced eight years ago after being married a year. 

I really care about him but I'm not really sure how I should proceed with things, or if I need to heed any warnings. 

Six of cups, lovers, two of cups, six of swords keep popping up in the readings, but not sure if it's wishful thinking or not for noticing these cards. Six of swords in particular has been following me around recently (outcome position...also, Sun).  

Kindof a long post but your insight would be appreciated. 

I drew getting events into motion,  refusing to let change throw you, then I got submitting to another, daring to do what you want. The relationship looks like it could go fairly far.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mariisousa said:

Hello,

I would like to receive a reading from you, please!

Thank you so much!

is guided by the heart,  taking the offensive,  fighting uphill,  receiving disapproval

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

is guided by the heart,  taking the offensive,  fighting uphill,  receiving disapproval

Thank you so much for your reading. What you say is very accurate, and makes all the sense! I just have a question, what do you mean by "receiving disapproval"?

Thank you again, wish you all the best!

On 6/25/2016 at 9:06 PM, Jesus_ said:

I drew getting events into motion,  refusing to let change throw you, then I got submitting to another, daring to do what you want. The relationship looks like it could go fairly far.

Thanks! I hope so. We'll see what happens. 

20 hours ago, mariisousa said:

Thank you so much for your reading. What you say is very accurate, and makes all the sense! I just have a question, what do you mean by "receiving disapproval"?

Thank you again, wish you all the best!

It could be something in the future that happens.

• Like 1

if you are still giving tarot readings I would like one please :)  topic:future if I get to choose the topic that is :3

Edited by dest
topic!

• The topic was locked