Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doing Free Tarot Readings

Jesus_

On 1/4/2017 at 9:55 PM, dragonheart101 said:

Hello Jesus, still nothing new to update on my end with the reading, ill let you know if anything comes up in advance.

Can i get a general reading for this brand new month? thank you! :]

I got justice,  having faith in yourself,  gets straight to the point, accepting others,  pursuing a pipe dream

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 0:04 AM, Jesus_ said:

I got justice,  having faith in yourself,  gets straight to the point, accepting others,  pursuing a pipe dream

Thank you for the free reading! Can i please get the cards you took out for the reading? :]

For feedback purposes:
I've been having faith in myself of being able to accomplish my new goals / major I've created for this new year.
also not letting the past stop me from accepting others.
As well is leaving faith to the world to pass justice on those who have done me wrong.

thanks again for the reading!

On 1/15/2017 at 4:41 PM, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

Can you do a reading for me please? Pretty please with sugar on top.:P

getting together with people that you like,  indulging in a little smugness,  is warm and outgoing, concentrating, not much else for right now

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 0:33 PM, dragonheart101 said:

Thank you for the free reading! Can i please get the cards you took out for the reading? :]

For feedback purposes:
I've been having faith in myself of being able to accomplish my new goals / major I've created for this new year.
also not letting the past stop me from accepting others.
As well is leaving faith to the world to pass justice on those who have done me wrong.

thanks again for the reading!

No problem. I got the cards Justice, The Fool, Knight of Swords, Strength, The Fool again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 5:39 PM, jki said:

Hi Jesus. Hope you are well! Could I get a general reading please? Additionally, could you include the cards you drew? Thanks!

accept responsibility,  wanting for yourself,  just keeping your head above water, going over possible problems

Page of Swords, 4 of Cups, 6 of Swords, 3 of Pentacles

Edited by Jesus_

On 2/4/2017 at 5:03 PM, Brokenheart7 said:

Going through a terrible break up. Can I have a tarot reading. I want to know if there is hope

To answer your questions, I got: wanting independence,  realizing the current cycle is over(not sure what that may mean),  handles problems matter-of-factly,  feeling drawn in a new direction. Other stuff I got was: seeking out uncharted areas, sleeplessness, looking to the family, instills confidence, taking a course,  tends to be gushy and melodramatic,  enjoying the first fruits,  something about having more energy, 

Edited by Jesus_

On 2/22/2017 at 3:47 PM, philly said:

Hello again Jesus,

Can I get a reading again? Related to my school, and if I should continue working with the same person. Thank you.

stays fixed to a chosen course, cooperating and then I got working hard. That's all I got for now.. I would say yes, continue working with

Edited by Jesus_
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 8:35 PM, Kaileah said:

Hello Jesus, 

May I please have a reading and please let me know which cards were drawn? I'm looking specifically towards relationships. 

Thanks

K

Taking a break(4 of Swords),  lacks tolerance of other viewpoints(Knight of Swords),  acting on ethical principles(Justice), intimacy(Ace of Cups), paying attention to detail(8 of Pentacles),  holding in anger(Chariot), can't hold his or her tongue(Knight of Swords)

On 2/26/2017 at 9:11 PM, UpInTheStars said:

I would love to have a reading if you could. Thank you!

act honestly,  achieve tangible results,  feeling free to try new approaches,  seeing a cold world

Hi Jesus, I'd love to get another reading again if it's not too much of a trouble! Thank you! :)

Hi, i would like a free reading. My question is If Cristian is interested in me, if he likes me or if he will ask me out. I am very attracted to him, yet we act very distant and professional since we work together.

thanks so much in advance.

On 01/03/2017 at 9:02 PM, Jesus_ said:

Taking a break(4 of Swords),  lacks tolerance of other viewpoints(Knight of Swords),  acting on ethical principles(Justice), intimacy(Ace of Cups), paying attention to detail(8 of Pentacles),  holding in anger(Chariot), can't hold his or her tongue(Knight of Swords)

Thank you so much Jesus! The 4 of swords is particularly pertinent to my current situation :)

I would like a reading when you have a free moment.  Thank you.:)

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still going on.. i'd love a reading. Been contemplating a lot of things lately due to an injury I got skiing and could use some clarity. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 0:47 PM, Mada82 said:

Hi, i would like a free reading. My question is If Cristian is interested in me, if he likes me or if he will ask me out. I am very attracted to him, yet we act very distant and professional since we work together.

thanks so much in advance.

Hi Jesus, any updates for me please?

Thanks so much

• The topic was locked