Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jesus_

Doing Free Tarot Readings

252 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

justcallmefox

Would like a reading if possible, thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 9/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, philly said:

Can I also have one, I had one with you months ago and it was spot on. Thank you.

First I got  passively accepting, then greed and not much else.  Taking a step-by-step approach was something else I pulled. This is all I saw for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 9/16/2016 at 11:42 PM, justcallmefox said:

Would like a reading if possible, thanks in advance

Receiving,  distress,  maneuvering behind the scenes,  knowing things will work out,  appreciating the arts, I also saw studying or research maybe. Let me know what you make of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raaq666

Hi!

If you would be so kind, i would very much want one as well!

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scarlett92

Hi,

Request for a reading on my love life please. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
philly
10 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

First I got  passively accepting, then greed and not much else.  Taking a step-by-step approach was something else I pulled. This is all I saw for you

Thank you Jesus, I am kind of confused about this one though:S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justcallmefox
12 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Receiving,  distress,  maneuvering behind the scenes,  knowing things will work out,  appreciating the arts, I also saw studying or research maybe. Let me know what you make of this.

Makes perfect sense, actually. Got some stuff going on, and I've recently started a new spiritual path. Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
11 hours ago, philly said:

Thank you Jesus, I am kind of confused about this one though:S

Yeah sometimes I don't get much for people. I apologize.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHTRC

Hey, would like a general reading if possible.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 9/25/2016 at 2:22 AM, raaq666 said:

Hi!

If you would be so kind, i would very much want one as well!

Thanks :)

Hello raaq. First I pulled The Ace of Cups which defined itself to me as  experiencing direct knowing about something, then The Magician which defined itself to me as  making what's possible real, others I saw-  dispelling doubts &  being committed to a cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 9/25/2016 at 2:48 AM, Scarlett92 said:

Hi,

Request for a reading on my love life please. thanks

Be sentimental or romantic was what I got first for love but I did not pull much else for that question in general. Other stuff I got was enjoying extravagance,  receiving acclaim,  feeling centered,  accept that the solution is well in hand, and I'm not sure if this has to do with love or something else but I drew considering a direction change. Hopefully this helps somewhat for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth

<opens door .... steps in nervously >   Errrm , hello-oooo  .... Jesus  ? 

I am not sure how this goes ;    Jesus, could I get a quick reading ( or whatever)  about how my 'path' is progressing ? 

Thanks in advance 

Image result for tipping hat smiley

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scarlett92
48 minutes ago, Jesus_ said:

Be sentimental or romantic was what I got first for love but I did not pull much else for that question in general. Other stuff I got was enjoying extravagance,  receiving acclaim,  feeling centered,  accept that the solution is well in hand, and I'm not sure if this has to do with love or something else but I drew considering a direction change. Hopefully this helps somewhat for you.

Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jki

Hi Jesus,

Could I get a reading about me and my ex? Will she realize what she lost and want to get back together?

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 9/28/2016 at 2:42 PM, AHTRC said:

Hey, would like a general reading if possible.

Thank you!

Assuming responsibility,  letting what is there flower,  accepting what is,  responding to messages from within

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 10/2/2016 at 0:46 AM, back to earth said:

<opens door .... steps in nervously >   Errrm , hello-oooo  .... Jesus  ? 

I am not sure how this goes ;    Jesus, could I get a quick reading ( or whatever)  about how my 'path' is progressing ? 

Thanks in advance 

Image result for tipping hat smiley

I got despairing, something unexpected,  dedicating yourself to a task, feeling pleased,  organizing resources. Let me know what jumps out at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jules99

Hi Jesus, could I get a general reading please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth
On 10/6/2016 at 7:10 PM, Jesus_ said:

I got despairing, something unexpected,  dedicating yourself to a task, feeling pleased,  organizing resources. Let me know what jumps out at you

I ended up in hospital, but I have been booked in for over a year, so well expected, I am the least despairing person I know, actually, my positive outlook annoys friends.  I am despairing yet feeling pleased   :huh:  ??? How does that work  ???   I am retired and not really dedicated to anything, Organizing  resources ?   Nope. 

nothing jumps out here  .    Except one thing .....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kartikg

facing some rough time at job a reading please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 10/2/2016 at 10:19 PM, jki said:

Hi Jesus,

Could I get a reading about me and my ex? Will she realize what she lost and want to get back together?

Thanks in advance!

For now I did a few spreads but couldn't get a definite answer to your question about your ex, heres what I got; Likes everything on the table, a card that resembles regret usually, contemplating,  derides stupidity,  thinking your way through is all I got

Edited by Jesus_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 10/6/2016 at 2:11 PM, jules99 said:

Hi Jesus, could I get a general reading please?

Feeling joy,  entering a new phase,  living in the moment,  looking for greater possibilities, a thrill,  reexamine beliefs, something about an end,  atoning for past mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 10/13/2016 at 1:33 PM, kartikg said:

facing some rough time at job a reading please. 

Reining in impulses,  has a way with children and animals,  brighten someone's day,  being successful,  feeling financially secure,  experiencing change

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jki
On 10/15/2016 at 4:09 AM, Jesus_ said:

For now I did a few spreads but couldn't get a definite answer to your question about your ex, heres what I got; Likes everything on the table, a card that resembles regret usually, contemplating,  derides stupidity,  thinking your way through is all I got

Thanks Jesus! I'm pretty bad at interpreting these things, so do you think you could maybe elaborate a little bit more on the meaning of the cards you drew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
4 hours ago, jki said:

Thanks Jesus! I'm pretty bad at interpreting these things, so do you think you could maybe elaborate a little bit more on the meaning of the cards you drew?

Sure, likes everything on the table means someone who likes it all there.. someone who doesn't want just half but a whole. The card that resembled regret could be directed to your relationship with someone feeling regret. Contemplating means to think about something through or think hardly about something. The stupidity definition I got may be something that happens in the future for you involving that. Anything you see from my readings that you don't understand is likely to be a future event in time for you. Hopefully this makes more sense.. I did draw 'feeling lost' so this may indicate confusion there still.

Edited by Jesus_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.