Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jesus_

Doing Free Tarot Readings

252 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alee

Hi there,

I would appreciate a reading please, if you could possibly get anything from me. The subject I'm focused on is relationship/love. Thanks a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
archer95446

Thank you for giving me a reading!!!  It's uplifting and very positive, and that's always a good thing!!!! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dragonheart101

Hello, thank you for all the readings you have done for everyone and me. I've been contacting you monthly because I like your tarot readings

I want to change my question this time.  I've been asking for readings because I am / been worried that Tim might contact me again. can you check the cards to see if there is a possibility he'll return to me again /m contact me? ill help reduce my nerves, thank you in advance!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam frm manchester uk

I would not mind a free reading thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coolmaximum

Hello Jesus! Maybe this is somewhat late but I wanted to kindly ask you if you could provide some reading for me. I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 11/30/2016 at 2:58 PM, Farmer77 said:

I NEED HELP !!! professional help if you wouldnt mind id love a reading. 

I read understanding cause and effect, hearing a call, problems, being free from money problems, mothering,  experiencing a low-level sadness,  acting kindly or charitably,  looking for greater possibilities.  grasps information quickly and completely,  stimulating your imagination, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/2/2016 at 2:51 PM, The_V_Spirit said:

can u do one for me plz?..thanx man :)

 

nurturing and caring for others,  accepting your preferences,  taking advice,  setting limits and rules,  taking time to just be

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/2/2016 at 3:59 PM, Maureen_jacobs said:

I'm in

Okay I got  analyzing the situation,  taking stock,  believing in yourself, listlessness,  wanting the truth at all costs.. not much else I got for now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen_jacobs
3 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Okay I got  analyzing the situation,  taking stock,  believing in yourself, listlessness,  wanting the truth at all costs.. not much else I got for now.

Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/5/2016 at 3:46 AM, Molten said:

Can I have a reading?

high-minded activities,  becoming disorganized, teaching,  getting an important message. Not much else

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/5/2016 at 3:58 AM, Alee said:

Hi there,

I would appreciate a reading please, if you could possibly get anything from me. The subject I'm focused on is relationship/love. Thanks a lot. 

I got is adept at language and verbal skills,  a religious tradition,  speak directly,  believing, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/6/2016 at 1:10 AM, dragonheart101 said:

Hello, thank you for all the readings you have done for everyone and me. I've been contacting you monthly because I like your tarot readings

I want to change my question this time.  I've been asking for readings because I am / been worried that Tim might contact me again. can you check the cards to see if there is a possibility he'll return to me again /m contact me? ill help reduce my nerves, thank you in advance!! 

Well first, I got the card of the Lovers. Which obviously resembles your love with Tim. I did see "making a connection" to maybe answer your question.

Other stuff I got-  enjoying great health, adapting, a third party could be involved,  feeling people are set against each other, experience nature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/6/2016 at 5:44 AM, Adam frm manchester uk said:

I would not mind a free reading thank you 

Reaching a milestone, justice,  feeling sins washed away,  lacks tolerance of other viewpoints,  sacrificing to reach a goal,  finding a successful resolution,  is informed about practical matters,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/6/2016 at 9:14 PM, coolmaximum said:

Hello Jesus! Maybe this is somewhat late but I wanted to kindly ask you if you could provide some reading for me. I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you!

needing to understand,  finding opportunity in an accident,  finding a beautiful solution, feeling satisfied, a card that resembles travel in most cases,  relaxing body and soul,  being impartial,  happiness, being free from money problems,  sympathizing with another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dragonheart101
10 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Well first, I got the card of the Lovers. Which obviously resembles your love with Tim. I did see "making a connection" to maybe answer your question.

Other stuff I got-  enjoying great health, adapting, a third party could be involved,  feeling people are set against each other, experience nature

 
 

thank you for the reading! Ill keep in touch if anything happens for feedback purposes. 
If you don't mind, can you share the tarot cards you've gotten for the reading?
Thanks in advance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/16/2016 at 2:39 PM, dragonheart101 said:

thank you for the reading! Ill keep in touch if anything happens for feedback purposes. 
If you don't mind, can you share the tarot cards you've gotten for the reading?
Thanks in advance.

Making a connection- The Lovers and the others I got were The Sun, 2 of Pentacles, Death, 5 of Swords, Page of Pentacles

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lyn2016

can i please have a reading too. do you see jan coming back to ask to date and see me in 2017?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyRainSea

Hello - a reading would be lovely. Thank you for your time and energy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollyberry

Jesus_

Can I please have a reading?:D

Holly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/20/2016 at 4:52 PM, lyn2016 said:

can i please have a reading too. do you see jan coming back to ask to date and see me in 2017?

Okay the first thing I got was mistakes maybe made.  gaining a better perspective,  refusing to yield- The situation may stay where it/how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/21/2016 at 10:47 AM, SkyRainSea said:

Hello - a reading would be lovely. Thank you for your time and energy! 

doing something you enjoy, pleasure in life,  insisting on your own way,  emphasizes style over substance,  always has an open door and welcoming smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/21/2016 at 11:44 AM, hollyberry said:

Jesus_

Can I please have a reading?:D

Holly

I drew the card of Strength,  can't leave well enough alone, having maybe an important day,  getting down to bare bones,  getting down to the nitty-gritty

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karnama

can i have a reading please, thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dragonheart101
On 12/19/2016 at 1:38 AM, Jesus_ said:

Making a connection- The Lovers and the others I got were The Sun, 2 of Pentacles, Death, 5 of Swords, Page of Pentacles

Hello Jesus, still nothing new to update on my end with the reading, ill let you know if anything comes up in advance.

Can i get a general reading for this brand new month? thank you! :]
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus_
On 12/29/2016 at 11:45 AM, karnama said:

can i have a reading please, thanks in advance.

enjoying great health, contentment, nurturing,  reflecting on progress to date,  assumes responsibility, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.