Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Floating brick and some....

IrishGent

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=ST&f=38&t=694

Sorry i am bringing back the -Floating- brick pic but i must ask something about it. First off floating brick um..yea ok more like quick finger. Ok is it just me or does any1 else see in the very upper right coener of this pic in the white area.......a figure that kinda looks like a side view of an old man excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif i was to amzed at this floating brick i decided to look around at the pic more and spotted this so-called old man.... and i was just wondering if any1 else sees him????

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IrishGent

• Loonboy

• Althalus

• VipersVenom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I don't see the man, but I think Borley was one of the best locations for paranormal

activity until it was demolished. Pity it wasn't saved as a kind of 'historic' building.

LB im sry i dont know how to edit picture and then post it....maybeif you can explain to me how its done i can show you....cause this old man kinda looks like the Pope...sound corny but i see him clear as day and only one of my other friends can see it excl.gifexcl.gif

would you plz tell me how its done because i would like to show people what i see and see if they can see it as well so i know that i am not tryin to make it up rolleyes.gif

Is this the area you mean? I still don't see it.

(Use Microsoft's 'Paint' program or similar to edit the picture)

huh.gif

post-10-1048544069.jpg

i dont think i have to....if you blow up that exact area i think u should be able to see him....another one of my friends saw it today biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

its not a big figure he fits right in that area kind of looks like the Pope biggrin.gif

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

LOL ok.....umm LB i know how to make the changes to the pictures(in Paint) but i need to know how to post the altered picture back on this site........lol sry to be pushing this but once i label everything for you guys hopefully you will se it more clearly biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I see the face. Doesn't seem like its supposed to be a person though. Probably just a coinicidence or a ****ty camera. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey ,anyone seen the floating buckie bottle....you will probably see it more if your outside an old firm game in glasgow laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Im Back, How is everyone.

i can see two figures that resembe men. one looks like a head, and the other, a head and shoulders.

the image isnt very clear, so i marked the two bits (the red line in the circle divides the two images). so you can check it on the big pic

post-10-1053126842.gif

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for the links, guys.......I remember seeing the "floating brick" a while ago, and I thought it was creepy then! It is a shame about Borley Rectory. I wonder if the ground is still showing activity, Anyone know? What's there now?

• 2 weeks later...

stop that face looks creapy lol you told us to look in the cornoer and i see that scary face it freaks me out even though all my friends say i make a big deal out of everything alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifcat.gifcat.gifph34r.gifalien.gifalien.gif