Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corrupt-A-Wish

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

I wish I could get back to the 21st century. After granting Bubblys wish I seem to be stuck in 2016 BC, the roads are filthy,cars only have 3 wheels and somebody else lives at my address.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Granted you are sent back to 2016 AFPVIII, after fish pope the VIII, you will have a lot to explaining to do as to why you are not clothed in the holy fish garments of Guuuulllggggaaaarrrrggglllllnnnnnnrrrrrr the 3rd.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, and I wish for a super-delux-ultra-special-totally-grand-mega-wonderful order of nachos, with sour cream.

OK.. Taco Bell now has the most bodacious super-delux-ultra-special-totally-grand-mega-wonderful order of nachos. With sour cream. You have a lifetime supply, bubbly.

I wish for...equality

• Like 1

I wish for...equality

Granted! Everyone is now perfectly equal, but unfortunately average as well, so there are no special, uniquely skilled people out there to do the necessary important jobs of society, and it falls apart. :(

I wish that I could read anyone's mind.

• Like 1

Granted! Unfortunately the information overload explodes your brain and your eyeballs fall down to your belly button. :cry:

I wish for extraterrestrial contact

• Like 1

Granted! An extra-terrestrial has arrived at your home, to take you back to his home planet, to serve you as the main course for his dinner...

I wish that it was always Saturday. :)

• Like 1

LOL! Twilight Zone! To Serve Man... love it

Saturdays is granted. But now the only on TV is re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond and American Idol.

I wish for lots of money

• Like 1

Granted. Unfortunately the structure of your mouth wasn't built for them, and it tears your mouth open.

I wish for chocolate-dipped marshmallows.

Granted. Unfortunately the structure of your mouth wasn't built for them, and it tears your mouth open.

I wish for chocolate-dipped marshmallows.

GRANTED! Uuuuunfortunately the chocolate was made with milk from a cow with Mad Cow disease. Your brain rots and you spend the rest of your days drooling and watching Real Housewives of (insert city).

I wish for a new Star Trek series

• Like 1

Granted! Also it will match the continuity of, and is rumored to take place between the original and next generation timelines, for real! :clap:http://www.startrek.com/article/new-star-trek-series-premieres-january-2017

But (for the humorous purpose of this thread) it will have no English speaking aliens, and no subtitles either... :unsure2:

I wish that I had a real holodeck. :tsu:

TY for that Hugh!

Wish is Granted! You get your holodeck, but unfortunately (or not) it is set up for Orions only. Hope you like green.

I wish for a new truck

• Like 1

Granted! You have a new truck... have fun driving it around... :tu:

the-titan.jpg

I wish to visit the year 2252, in downtown Toronto.

Traffic? What traffic??? Just itty bitty speed bumps!

Granted! Good luck finding housing.. Toronto was bombed out during WWIV in 2197 (10 November, was the whole war), then the whole zombie thing starting after that, then the alien invasion...

I wish for a time travel machine

• Like 1

Granted! But when you go 30 years into the future, your future self (who knew you'd be coming) steals your time machine and leaves you stranded there. :(

I wish for free gas for my car for the rest of my life.

Edited by Hugh

Granted! Unfortunately gas powered cars will be obsolete in the near future in favor of electric, so fossil fuel (aka gas) will be out of production and rare to find. Although free, good luck finding it!

I wish for a new hat

Granted! But now everyone keeps following you around and yelling "Hey Mario!"

Mario-Hat-Photos.jpg

I wish for a pet dragon.

Granted!

Pets are hard train, and dragons are no different This one burps and burns down your whole neighborhood.

I wish for a space ship

The ground begins to rumble as a worried schadeaux looks upwards. The clouds being to separate as city sized spaceship descends, crushing buildings as it lands. A small door way opens and an curious wisher ventures inside. Its interior is one long and vast empty space. After an hour on foot, schadeaux comes across a pilots seat and a oval window. Its at this point that a call of nature brings forth the need for a toilet. As if by magic, an arrowed sign appears in front of the new pilot which reads; TOILET 2 MILES THIS WAY. Its at this point that schadeaux realises whats happened. The wish brought a spaceship that is full of (for the most part) miles and miles of space....NOOOOooooo....

I wish for a cash machine in my house, that never runs out of cash.

Granted! Sadly the only currency being distributed is the North Korean won; current exchange rate - 5 billion won = credit for half a Justin Bieber track on iTunes...

I wish I was the dude taking a dip with Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler in Aerosmith's Crazy video!

• Like 1

Granted! But by they turn into sea monsters and eat you alive :(

I wish for a giant ice cream cone with chocolate and sprinkles.

• Like 1

GRANTED! Giant amounts of Ice cream flood the oceans, killing all sea life and land mammals. Humans, however, ride the huge sprinkles for a time, but also succumb to the melty sweetness

I wish for clean air

Granted! You're now back in Prehistoric times, with no industrial pollution, and lots of clean air, and a T-Rex is eyeing you for lunch.

I wish that there was another Earth type planet, that orbited in the same path as ours, but on the other side of the Sun.