Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help.

Emanuel22

Im a male 24 years old.i feel very strange i dont feel anymore my chi energy i have become completly impotent.i dont feel parts of my body.my skin is dry all the time.and bc of anxiety i have isolated myself for 3 years and i feel i have lost connection to my soul group.i can barely walk or drive.im afraid of what will happen to me.pls help me

The help you need is not gonna come from a messageboard. Get a complete physical and psychological workup

• Like 3

Im in a very bad condition.the worst possible.bc of depression i left school.and got isolated in my home for three years.i have lost sense of life sense of time i feel weak without energy and im basically waiting death.i dont know how to live anymore.i have a deep unrest in my mind and my soul.i feel like a lost soul.im afraid of what will happen to me after i die.everything looks strange to me and i feel very disconnected from everyone.i feel like a newborn like i came in this world from the sky without birth.even if i try to have new relationships my mind will always be at the lost relationships that i have bc of isolation.i dont know anymore how to live and what to do in this world.thank god my parents provide me food and home.but i feel ashamed of myself that i was so weak in this life.

Did you read the above responses?

Edited by Vlawde
  • Like 1

Yes i readed.but in fact i want a psychic to see me and tell me if i have an aura.bc chi energy i dont have anymore i dont get aroused at all.my body feels very strange.sometimes i lose body awareness.i dont think my problems could be solved by normal peoples.my psychological problems manifests as physical i think.

thank god my parents provide me food and home.but i feel ashamed of myself that i was so weak in this life.

Do they not see how low you are?

Do you work? you mention isolation , but also barely drive,,,how often are you driving?

You also mention trying to have new relationships....is this online?

Yes i readed.but in fact i want a psychic to see me and tell me if i have an aura.bc chi energy i dont have anymore i dont get aroused at all.my body feels very strange.sometimes i lose body awareness.i dont think my problems could be solved by normal peoples.my psychological problems manifests as physical i think.

You do not need a psychic, you need a psychiatrist...................this is not a flippant comment, this is advise.

Maybe your parents who are feeding and housing you could help you too..have you spoken to them and have they notice your depression while isolating in their home?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

I dont work.i stay home and go out only with my famile in quiet places.once a week.i used to drive a car but slowly slowly it became impossible to drive the car bc of my mental state.my brain shuted down during driving the car.bc of my mind wondering non stop in extreme way.i wander how to get in touch with myself.i didnt know what to do in my life anymore.i became completly lost.peoples would call me to go out but i refused them bc i lost my sense of life i lost my place in the world.

I dont work.i stay home and go out only with my famile in quiet places.once a week.i used to drive a car but slowly slowly it became impossible to drive the car bc of my mental state.my brain shuted down during driving the car.bc of my mind wondering non stop in extreme way.i wander how to get in touch with myself.i didnt know what to do in my life anymore.i became completly lost.peoples would call me to go out but i refused them bc i lost my sense of life i lost my place in the world.

You have family around you, you also mention having people calling you...so you are not alone.

Now see how you are discussing this on an internet site, ask your family or people who want you to go out, to book you in with a psychiatrist and tell him/her everything you have told us. :tu:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Thanks for your answers.but i relly need a psychic to see me i dont feel body warmth and energy anymore.i am so lifeless my intuition doesnt work anymore.i dont feel like before really.i dont feel like a normal human being.i have lost my personality my energy body my connections with peoples.nobody calls me anymore.i dont think they have forgot me but they dont feel like calling me again i have disconnected from peoples emotionally.

It's not a psychic issue. It's mental. Get professional help

The truth is my brain and soul are shuted down.i dont know what to seek anymore i have stuck here in my home.my thoughts and feelings doesnt let me do anything new.i dont have goals anymore.i am left with regrets.but the idea that i lost connection to peoples that i knew drives me crazy.bc i think they were my soul grouo in this life.i have lost my power my pride my personality im really in a very difficult position.my brain had shut down and my soul to.i am left only with big questions and confusions.

I'm not making a medical analysis here, but it sounds like extreme depression... You might not feel like going to a doctor or seeing a mental health professional, but it will help and I bet you'll thank yourself in the long run.

• Like 1

Now i am left without energy and zest for life.im really bad.i dont have life energy anymore whatever i do deep breathing and everything else my energy doesnt come back its blocked.i cannot walk for long distances.it feels like the food that i eat doesnt become energy.:(

Thanks for your answers.but i relly need a psychic to see me i dont feel body warmth and energy anymore.i am so lifeless my intuition doesnt work anymore.i dont feel like before really.i dont feel like a normal human being.i have lost my personality my energy body my connections with peoples.nobody calls me anymore.i dont think they have forgot me but they dont feel like calling me again i have disconnected from peoples emotionally.

OK Emanuel, you have access to the internet, get in contact with a psychic if you think they will help.... they may give you a bit of comfort as well as take your money, but it really is a mental issue and that does not require a psychic, it requires a psychiatrist.

I am no way going to advice you to go and see a psychic.....but you seem adamant that's what you want to do first, and tbo, if it gets you out of the house, then that's a start.......if you really think a psychic is your answer, do not do it on the internet, go out and visit one.

But I am sticking with psychiatrist is your best option, even if its after you see a psychic.

I have been to psychiatrist but nothing he didnt helped me.only a supernatural power may save me or not im not sure.i pray to god but even god doesnt help me im really lost for eternity :(

I'm not understanding how it's easy for you to come on website asking stranger's for help after isolating yourself for 3 years .I'm not trying to be critical I feel you have psychological issues . Seems it would have been easier to ask help from your family even your priest . It really sounds like you're in deep depression , I hope you can find someone to help you

Edited by Darkenpath25
  • Like 2

Thanks man what im going through i dont wish it even on adolf hitler.its really bad to be tortured by your own mind.its a living hell not to even find explanations.to be human is the most dificult thing.i hope there exists a higher force that cares for us humans.

Thanks man what im going through i dont wish it even on adolf hitler.its really bad to be tortured by your own mind.its a living hell not to even find explanations.to be human is the most dificult thing.i hope there exists a higher force that cares for us humans.

There is a force much closer on Earth, who are trained to help people like you and far more accessible.....they are called psychiatrists. :tu:

• Like 1

I have been to psychiatrist but nothing he didnt helped me.only a supernatural power may save me or not im not sure.i pray to god but even god doesnt help me im really lost for eternity :(

Go look for another psychiatrist.

You need a complete physical and mental evaluation. End of story. You do not need a psychic.

You need to get physically and mentally healthy.

I want the psychic just to see me if i have an energy field around my body.and the color of my aura.because i feel i have lost them im just a cold body without warmth and i feel like i am empty from inside.i dont feel my body weight.