Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help.

Emanuel22

Again...a psychic isn't going to help you. You are refusing to hear helpful advice and a looking for a magical cure that isn't going to happen. This obessession with your "aura" points to mental issues

Emanuel.. What you seek may not exist!

You are suffering a level of Depression. Your explanation is relevant to such as someone who has/is suffering such a condition. This Isolation, will indeed feed this condition, along with your lack of Nutrition and Mental stimulation from engaging outside your created world, that is, I'm guessing the Internet!

Now your Mental Health. I think you are more engaged then some see here already. In fact Emanuel, I believe you are very much intune with your self and what you need. Am I right?

Now, Psychics are available everywhere. Nor do you have to pay them! Lets get that clear right now.

A true Psychic (this definition is vast).. Or Healer, Such as an Empath is what your needing. Will see your Needs and can offer you assistance.

Saying that.. Is it the help you truly desire? Correct me if I am wrong?.. I am being polite here...

As said. Help is available to you anytime your ready. But are you ready??? This isn't a Depression issue as such (tho you suffer its characteristics). Its a Desire, I believe this is the cause of you depression.

And left unattended.. You will indeed come to a point where you may be hospitalized.

The mind is a powerful tool.. Your physical body on the other hand, has much limitations.

• Like 1

I want the psychic just to see me if i have an energy field around my body.and the color of my aura.because i feel i have lost them im just a cold body without warmth and i feel like i am empty from inside.i dont feel my body weight.

As an extension of my post above.

Having your Aura read, is only going to tell you, that your Physical body is suffering an in-balance. This information wont help you directly. Not in a sense you need. What you seek is another matter.

Honestly. I think your an individual that is missing something? Lacking.. You know what this is? Why not instead, look for that and address that issue.

• Like 1

Solo kind i think unfullfilled desires had made me in this condition.i have blocked delayed fullfillment of my desires.now i feel like there is no turning back.i feel like i have lost my way to live a normal life.im isolated in home.sleeping all day.but what bothers me most is that i cant get mental clarity whatever i do.i have tried meditation deep breathing and a thousand and one things but no mental clarity.i still live with the same fears and confusions that keep me home.my biggest fear is that i will not find peace for eternity.bc i dont believe that we are just body im sure we are souls that will exist forever.some souls will get enlightened and will be free and some will suffer for eternity.

To use a line from a movie: Fear is a product of the imagination humans use to define the unknown. (or close to that lol.. Tho its relevant to this topic)

You say you fear, an existence that yet has been shown to you. Yet, Even if your a believer in God or any other religion. Its all the same. You have not been shown or proven this life exists for you! So why make it a center point of your existence in the "Here and Now", where in this life, Your actions WILL indeed become less of a desirable journey and outcome?

Solo kind i think unfullfilled desires had made me in this condition.i have blocked delayed fullfillment of my desires.now i feel like there is no turning back.

The answer is right there! Your fulfillment. What is it that cant be done today that could have been done once before? Of course, we all have to except, That conditions in our life change. Nothing is stagnant in this life, and to grow we all need to learn to change with it.. Where individuals refuse to except this change can be an issue.

That doesn't stop you, or any one els further fulfillment through out your time here. We don't just live for one purpose, only to then sit around for 20 more years to just lay down and die. More or less this is your statement.

As I've said, You are of greater sound mind then you portray.

sorry but i don't think here more than tell you to get med help.

To use a line from a movie: Fear is a product of the imagination humans use to define the unknown. (or close to that lol.. Tho its relevant to this topic)

You say you fear, an existence that yet has been shown to you. Yet, Even if your a believer in God or any other religion. Its all the same. You have not been shown or proven this life exists for you! So why make it a center point of your existence in the "Here and Now", where in this life, Your actions WILL indeed become less of a desirable journey and outcome?

The answer is right there! Your fulfillment. What is it that cant be done today that could have been done once before? Of course, we all have to except, That conditions in our life change. Nothing is stagnant in this life, and to grow we all need to learn to change with it.. Where individuals refuse to except this change can be an issue.

That doesn't stop you, or any one els further fulfillment through out your time here. We don't just live for one purpose, only to then sit around for 20 more years to just lay down and die. More or less this is your statement.

As I've said, You are of greater sound mind then you portray.

Once again let me remind you I am not being critical . I've noticed from the beginning of your post as well as your response back to members that has posted .

You seem to have your mind closed possibly what you have done is bury yourself inside of your own mind inside of yourself. Have you thought about making

a chart each day of the month do something positive each day even if it's small . I have read self help books before and please forgive me if I misquote something .

You need to jump start yourself to a place in your life before this happen to you .. Find a path in your life that you walked that made you happy . From what I have read and I find this true negative has a stronger impact than positive , they say its easier to remember bad stuff that happen to you in a day . If you practice looking for and being aware of positive in our life then we fight off the tendency to scan for and spot the negatives . . Start off with your chart the chart itself is a positive lets say the first day or first couple of days call someone tell them thank you for being in your life tell them you value them as a friend or family member . Then do something nice do this if you have to force yourself out of the house .

Go to the mall see how many smiles you can give even if people dont smile back , visit a senior citizens home , visit an animal shelter go in pet or possibly play with the animals ,, call someone that doesn't have anyone in their life possibly an elderly person take them out for coffee . You will see what you have done to make someone else feel good . Thats a positive . Read books with a happy ending nothing dark or depressing , make your bed everyday I know when Im depressed I dont want to make my bed , take a shower, brush my teeth . Do things you stopped doing because of the way you feel. At least try this for a month Dude you need to jump start your positive . Stop[ saying Ive done this and Ive done that and nothing works, thats you giving up on you then you come and ask for help . If you don't try a few things here that the members have suggested you do then what was the point of asking in the first place . You have come back negative to almost everyone that has posted. Good luck

Edited by Darkenpath25
  • Like 1

one look to god and jesus for help. then go an get some.

• Like 1

Their are Mediums on here along with many other social boards/ media (all free) that will happily help some one in need if he takes the time to ask them.

I can point them in a few directions directly, that will give a very accurate assessment. Not only of where they are at. But why! and how.... Also, if they where interested... Where they will be if they choose to follow the path they choose to stay.

Offers their..

Mr Darkenpath is right. You clearly have an internal problem that no legitimate psychic would claim they can fix. A mystic or a witchdoctor would placebo you on a platform you will just fall right back off of.

Like Mr Darkenpath says, get out, stay positive, decide to be happy, exercise, stretch, take vitamins, eat healthy, do some charity, help people whose parents don't pay their bills, get some sunshine, fall in love. If after that, you still don't feel happy. It is clinical depression.

• Like 1

Good point Theyhaveusgiants --I meant to add possibly change your diet eat more healthy . . Emanuel22 you're not going to improve in one day or one week and dont give up , You didnt get where you're at in one day or one week so this will be a process thats going to take time and hard work on your behalf just don't give up . I think you should get into a support group as well , you need to be able to go talk things out among people that's having similar issues as you are having. . I think they also have sponsors that you can call for extra support. These group meetings are free of charge.

Yes i readed.but in fact i want a psychic to see me and tell me if i have an aura.bc chi energy i dont have anymore i dont get aroused at all.my body feels very strange.sometimes i lose body awareness.i dont think my problems could be solved by normal peoples.my psychological problems manifests as physical i think.

Everyone has aura if they are alive. Yours has darkened. The other posters are correct. You have depression seek medical help. It's not wrong to get a boost from the medical world. Depression is a state that weakens you at all levels. One needs focus to balance the psychic realms. Depression is a negative sucking tunnel that drags all the good things into oblivion, usually a physical it's an imbalance of chemicals. Correct this and you can focus on the joy and love of life. It is there for you and you have a purpose you can't see because of the cloud of darkness. Love aura attracts strength and balance just like this depression sucks you into the pit of hopelessness.

Pleas seek help. Drugs are fine as a boost medically and you can discover ways without drugs later after you get the correct focus back.

I can't help my feeling that this is someone trolling. I'd put $ on it.

I dont think he will be back... Personally...

Lacking something? Would I have been correct. "Attention".

Freetoroam are u boy or girl?

Lady.

I dont think he will be back... Personally...

Lacking something? Would I have been correct. "Attention".

People seeking attention are lacking in their life. Depression needs positive support to get out of that too. If he's a troll he still needs help and doesn't know it.

People seeking attention are lacking in their life. Depression needs positive support to get out of that too. If he's a troll he still needs help and doesn't know it.

Exactly. I could be off. But I don't think he is actually Suffering depression. In the present time at least. Lonely, Yes!

I cant help but think the lad is reaching out. Shy and reserved to show himself. Perhaps from ridicule of past experiences. Perhaps from his home environment? He is seeking attention for something they are missing in their personal life.

I do think he is actually smart, relatively educated. Not of much maturity or true life experiences. The world he's created is of his own doing. Tho he may lay blame to others. But what he fails to see, is. It is HE that holds the cards to the out come of any success, be what ever that may be, in this life.

Living a Fantasy life, Whether that be Emotionally or Psychically. It's always going to false happiness and will never for-fill.

Psychics are a lot more rounded than many think (it appears here). I made that offer, in the knowledge that his healing, would not come from seeing/ talking to any such Medium. What he would have found however, would have been, some one that could have educated and seen what he would and would not have listened too, Seen where his issue's stemmed from. In turn he could have been counseled. And.. If needed, been advised to seek medical help.

The fact that Emanuel has been absent. Shows, more then likely, his cry for help has in fact got him just that! As I mentioned already.... Its not the help he was looking for.. And nor did I think he was ready to except it.

What he needs is to come forth and just be himself. Its takes guts. But the reward far out-way hiding in solitary.

I have not wrote here in this forum bc im hopless.im very confused and i dont think anybody can help me nor can i help myself.im just waiting and hoping mabye some day i will get better.

I have not wrote here in this forum bc im hopless.im very confused and i dont think anybody can help me nor can i help myself.im just waiting and hoping mabye some day i will get better.

You say you are hopeless yet you have hope in waiting. That's not severe depression yet. You need to help yourself while you wait. You haven't found your purpose yet. You have to reach out to new people to discover it.

Do you know of anyone who could use your help? Such as a charity, art interest groups etc that you like or elderly people who live close? That could be a start if you don't want the counseling type. Reaching out to others brings many rewards and you can learn a lot from older people and their experiences of life. It may help you discover your path. Bring yourself new experiences and people, you need to reach out first but not just the internet.

Waiting and hoping you'll get better will get you nowhere. You have to take some sort of action for anything to change

• Like 1

OK, So.... All together now...... Breathe in.......Breath out.... Breathe in ......And so on it goes.....Breathe in... Breathe out...

Yes, it's true meds don't always help.. Not everyone but they where worth a try, So, you've seen your Doc and all that... OK and all your family and such like are aware of your condition, ok.... So....

From here then...

On a Psychic level... I don't need to see you, to read you.

I'll start here.

Your soul is fine and dandy. No problems there, at all. Clear.

You Have Chi ... Yes....But it is sluggish...

But this is to be expected, given your negative thinking that has been looping in on you. You have been imploding in on yourself with all of these seemingly small niggling little negative thoughts that club together and bash your brains out... or at least it would seem that way. There is no way that, that ongoing negative thinking loop would not result in time into physical manifestation some how. It is to be expected. do you see?

But you can and will address this in many way.

Yes, You do have an Aura and it is in renewal every seven seconds or so. So, what you have going on in there can also be addressed by you.

This is a brand new stage in your life. You have gone through the withdrawn isolation stuff and now it is time to be reborn out from some of that contrast that you have been in the thick off Back into the clarity of your own knowings.

It's ok, really. I kid you not.

You can do this, you can do this...But it is your work to be done, no one else can do it for you.

If, you do choose to turn this around for yourself, you will have improvement... Some instantly... Well within 17 seconds and others may take a few years to re-align...

But you will,

Increment by increment feel that little bit better, step by baby step. Given that any apprenticeship worth its salt takes about 3 years, then that's no real hardship now, is it?

But you'll probably be laughing shortly,

with in the next 68 seconds... If you can re-focus on the good stuff and stay off the negatives you are looped into focusing on.

And if you can hold yourself focusing in on the good stuff. I know.... it is inevitable....For you to come out of this and be back to your natural, well being self once more.

OK,

So to work.....

Actually, i say work but honestly it is quite the opposite... The work i am suggesting you do is...

firstly Breathe... ok, now working from here... you are now tasked with finding some way of soothing yourself.

This is probably best to start with Distractions, off of the very things, you feel you have to do or focus on... Only focus on the Distractions that please you, anything that brings you some relief.

Meditation can work wonders, just for those 17 seconds at first... count them out anything that gets you off of the negative thinking.

I'll come back and say some more later i just have some things to do right now, sorry.... But this does give you time to practise... 17 seconds ... 4 sets of 17 into 68.... Distractions, Breathing... Meditation... Bizzy bee back soon :st

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

I know because, I feel you and you are typing this and you are seeking assistance and you are seeking clarity.

And whilst you make the noises of giving up, it is clear to me.... You have not.

You have a strong mind Emanuel22 though, you dismiss it.

Your frequency, i feel.

I see you in my sensings.

Even though, you are blocked off from your awareness of connection, i am not.

I read you.

OK, Where was I....I notice that you say you have tried everything?

I don't know what type of meditation you have been trying but the one above i mention of short bursts of no more than 15 mins, is well enough for the work you are trying to get to which, correct me if i am wrong.... is about feeling better, getting your confidence back about your self knowing and feeling clarity is it not?

The problem, if you wish to call it that... Is your sloppy focus.

You insist, persist and lean towards this negative thinking, hence the resultant weakness, depletion and consequential depression. From the ever increasing negatives that are therefore attracted to it. It is a vortex down or a vortex up..... And only you choose, where you will focus your energy.

One depletes, the other brings sustenance... You choose. Feel good, focus on what you want, what feels good or not. If You do, do whatever works for you and re-focus on the good stuff. The stuff you desire. It will turn around for you.

I promise, and i don't make promises lightly.

Blaming unfulfilled desires, is a flawed premise.

You will never stop having desires. This is all part of being on the leading edge of creation.

We are all here to Create and be be part of creation. Your work is to focus on what you want.

If You feel bad, it is only your focus on feeling that way.

Ergo,

If you focus on the good feeling thoughts, you will feel good and start allowing the good stuff back into your world.

You are...

We all are,

Either allowing or resisting the well being, that is flowing constantly to us all.

It is we who decide what we allow into our lives. It is we who resistance. You can choose as you will.

One thing is clear you are really good at focusing or you wouldn't be feeling so bad. I know it sounds like a contradiction but these feeling are only telling you, that you are not in alignment with your inner being and how your inner being sees it.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

I know about the working of the soul/ Your very own personal assistance and have been working with and see and reading Auras all my days.

Your soul is here to assist you, whilst you are here.

You don't have the power to destroy it or sell it or hurt it in any way.

it really doesn't work like that, that's just stuff of nonsense that people have spouted out because they tried to make sense of things when they where not really listening to their higher selves

Your higher self/ Your Soul, it is much, much, much, kinder than that.

It loves you and is guidance to you, to the best of your desires. it is a helping hand to all you desire.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1