Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help.

Emanuel22

Once you get a foot hold in these better feeling thoughts, then you could explore appreciations...

Appreciation for all... You already have and then lean back into the good stuff, of exploration, of all you enjoy and delight in, and start opening up to the better more to come. The grand stuff, that is yours, yet to manifest....

But you will only be receptive to even hearing this, if you have started leaning towards those better feeling thoughts. And then, this will start to unfold for you.

Once you get a foot hold on the quietening of your mind, through distractions and meditations, and the soothing into relief, and then your natural nature will be to re-Align with your own higher self and retune into the connections with source, that are constant.

You just have all these bits and bobs of clutter, that are fogging your clarity from this very connection you know of old.

Hope this helps sweetie :st

You're going to be ok.

Edited by Blue Star

You're welcome sweetness but all this is just a starter.... But it will get you back facing the way you've always wanted to go :tu:

• Like 1

Bluestar i dont have sexual energy or prana i dont know how to call it.its been a month i miss that energy so much it doesnt come whatever i do.does this happens bc no soul wants to be my child?i have heard that souls choose their parents before birth.

Bluestar i dont have sexual energy or prana i dont know how to call it.its been a month i miss that energy so much it doesnt come whatever i do.does this happens bc no soul wants to be my child?i have heard that souls choose their parents before birth.

Your Prana is in your system/ Complex.

Your Prana is there, as with all your energies.

Your sexual energy will return when you ease up on your self.

But you are noticing the blocks you have. this is a good thing, this is guidance... do you see? The lack of sexual energy, is only a symptom. It is your resistance to it's well being, that is having you feel so depleted.. It is telling you to ease up on yourself.

Your complex knows what it is doing, it knows what you need. it is time you listened to it. But this will come in time.

Please go easy on yourself.

You Could start on a program of re-alignment through your Chakras. If you wish.

Starting with your Root energy disc, such things as Eating lots of root veg, particularly the deep reds of say beetroot.

You could do the Red Rhythm frequency Meditations that exist on YouTube and the Root Chakra Yoga postures.

You could focus on the fine art of Kundalini Yoga and particularly the breath work, this is wonderful stuff and the...... Well, if you do choose this excellent form of yoga you will soon see the results for yourself.

Tai Chi also will help and so too, Qigong.

But honestly,

The thing that is going to help you the most and the quickest, right now.... is easing up on yourself.

Yes it is true we do choose where, when and to whom, we come to but this is not the reason for your waning energy.

It is as i have already described to you.

Your Focus/ Thinking is what is resistant to any new energy.

When you relax, chill out, go easy on yourself and lighten up. All your well being shall return.

The more you allow, the better you shall feel.

It is true, that you are not in the right place in yourself to be having children just this minute but you knew this already.

It may well be, you are needing many more short naps.

Even though, you have said, that you are doing a lot of sleeping already but right now. These sleeps are needed, to let go, relax and re-focus on better thinking thoughts. So, sleeping will aid you in this respite.

You need respite right now.

Be gentle and kind to yourself.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

You called out Emanuel, and you received. Here I step back and let some one with higher understanding and foresight then I, take you the rest of the way :D

Listen well, and follow the advise. If this is what you want (excepting its a need) then your chance is before you....... Just... let it all go! :)

• Like 1

i have clinical depression and tell you to get help. meds don't help me either but still go get help.