Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are there Trump supporters here?

pallidin

Obama never actually defined his "Hope and Change" but I, for one, have had enough of it.

Sure he did. Remember he wanted a civilian force just as well armed and well funded as the military? Well now the cops have tanks. That's change you can count on! :tu:
  • Like 4

Sure he did. Remember he wanted a civilian force just as well armed and well funded as the military? Well now the cops have tanks. That's change you can count on! :tu:

And the drug dealers, killers and thieves are almost as well armed as the military! <_<

• Like 5

Somewhere along the way Hope and Change morphed into Rope and Chains.

That's always been the democrat way. First it was for slavery and literal ropes and chains, then it was plain old anti-civil rights just keeping them down for the sake of it then the great slight of hand that is our modern welfare system where the metaphorical ropes and chains hide in plain sight.

• Like 7

Hillary will keep America on the same course all right;, a course of endless war in the Middle East on Israel's behalf, and in pursuit of whichever countries are decreed to not be nice and obedient and do what America (or rather the neocons that have been in charge of its foreign policy since at least the start of the Bush II administration) demands. But no one ever seems to take any notice of that.

And Trump won't keep us in the Middle East? Oh, wait, I forgot. It will be over in days..because Trump is the best against Isis. The best, OK? Isis doesn't want Trump. I promise you that, OK? Trump will make Isis dead again!

• Like 2

When has it not been that in any election anywhere on the planet? It always becomes a race between the two most famous people in politics.

except British politics. Then it's a race between two Old Etonian nonentities who no one has ever heard of and who got the nomination because their rich school chums fixed it for them,.
  • Like 1

Obama never actually defined his "Hope and Change" but I, for one, have had enough of it.

Maybe he meant that people are still hoping for change, even though there doesn't seem much likelihood of any materializing after all this time. :-? Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube

Maybe he meant that people are still hoping for change, even though there doesn't seem much likelihood of any materializing after all this time. :-?

As if all those putting their cards on Trump or any of the other candidates arent doing exactly that. Hoping for change against better judgement, every single time that grand election superbowlish show is being served to the masses. Which of the sockpuppets presented this time around is 'your hero', people's champion, which team are you going to support this time..

"This time my candidate will make it all better, this time he/she will bring the change that is necessary to change the present course!"

Idiocracy

The idea of a dystopian society based on dysgenics is not new. H. G. Wells' The Time Machine postulates a devolved society of humans, as does the short story "The Marching Morons" by Cyril M. Kornbluth, akin to the "Epsilon-minus Semi-Morons" of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.[3][4]

[..]

During the 2016 presidential election, many people, including writer Etan Cohen,[7] have noted that the film's predictions have been converging on being accurate.[8][9][10]

Edited by Phaeton80

I get sick of these brain dead protestors that keep calling Trump a racist and bigot, it couldn't be further from the truth. They will vote for Hillary so we will have 4 to 8 more years of Obama and no country by the time her term is over. Wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't get us in a war.

• Like 6

trump seem to pi$$ off useless people , people that contribute 0, all these equality fighters really fighting for special treatment, blm idiots who are the biggest racists themselves. all these people are exactly the kind of people who destroy our country. no wonder they all feel threatened by trump, and for a good reason.

• Like 5

Idiocracy

The idea of a dystopian society based on dysgenics is not new. H. G. Wells' The Time Machine postulates a devolved society of humans, as does the short story "The Marching Morons" by Cyril M. Kornbluth, akin to the "Epsilon-minus Semi-Morons" of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.[3][4]

[..]

During the 2016 presidential election, many people, including writer Etan Cohen,[7] have noted that the film's predictions have been converging on being accurate.[8][9][10]

Phaeton, Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Idiocracy came about due to liberal values not conservative. :gun:

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Phaeton, Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Idiocracy came about due to liberal values not conservative. :gun:

See I just love being schooled by all you razorsharp 'patriotic' Trump fans, wanting to Make America Great Again®, mr OverSword. Telling us dim people about a once in a lifetime chance to 'excercise our right to vote' for this upcoming peoples champion to save us from that all powerful establishment, they say this time its going to be different! ..Dont you ever get tired of being fooled?

Idiocracy comes about through shallow minded individuals outnumbering those that can produce an independent critical thought. Look around and marvel at its magnificence. You are the reason your nation is in the state it is in. Not the immigrants, not the Muslims, not the Mexicans, not big business.. Its you. You have let this all happen, you have let it all slide out of your hands a long time ago, focussing on everything but that which is truely important. Lulled asleep. And now you will lay in the bed you prepared for yourselves.

Trump will be getting more support after todays Isis bombings.

• Like 3

Look around and marvel at its magnificence. You are the reason your nation is in the state it is in. Not the immigrants, not the Muslims, not the Mexicans, not big business.. Its you. You have let this all happen, you have let it all slide out of your hands a long time ago, focussing on everything but that which is truely important. Lulled asleep. And now you will lay in the bed you prepared for yourselves.

Actually all of these play a part.

But what can be agreed upon is that the current state of this country in need of help. Do we go with the "same old, same old" or try something different is the question.

• Like 3

See I just love being schooled by all you razorsharp 'patriotic' Trump fans, wanting to Make America Great Again®, mr OverSword. Telling us dim people about a once in a lifetime chance to 'excercise our right to vote' for this upcoming peoples champion to save us from that all powerful establishment, they say this time its going to be different! ..Dont you ever get tired of being fooled?

Idiocracy comes about through shallow minded individuals outnumbering those that can produce an independent critical thought. Look around and marvel at its magnificence. You are the reason your nation is in the state it is in. Not the immigrants, not the Muslims, not the Mexicans, not big business.. Its you. You have let this all happen, you have let it all slide out of your hands a long time ago, focussing on everything but that which is truely important. Lulled asleep. And now you will lay in the bed you prepared for yourselves.

How much weight would you give an American's advice and opinions on windmills and tulips?
  • Like 5

Find one instance of me in this forum backing Trump please. I never vote either republican or democrat so good luck finding it. The closest you'll come is me being able to comprehend his popularity, and were I forced to choose between Trump and Clinton I would pick Trump. But I'm not so will be voting for the Libertarian candidate as per usual.

As far as shallow minded individuals outnumbering those that produce critical thought, if you had that in Amsterdam before the flood gates were opened from the middle east your critical minded free thinking leaders have ensured you will be outnumbered for the foreseeable future haven't they?

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 6

He's not part of the political establishment: and he is funding his own campaign which means he can talk his mind, saying what he likes. The other candidates have to watch what they say in case they upset their backers who then pull their funding at least we know exactly what Trump thinks unlike the others.

I say give Trump a go, see how it turns out, you give Obama a shot at the top job and look at how that's turned out, for the first time in living memory the USA is starting to be perceived as weak on the world stage. - now it might only be a perception, but you don't want this perception to gain momentum and turn into a reality. who of the candidates can halt this?

Even what you thought are facts are more your perception. He is part of the establishment, he is relying on donations, he does talk his mind and he's full of bad ideas and nonsense about every single issue bar none. Trump doesn't upset his backers, he upsets his competition. You say give him a go, well I can't wait for your country to get one and I'll be just as happy to roll my dice on your country.

If he can know what he thinks by what he says, what he thinks is rubbish. Or else maybe you can answer the question Otto never could, what great ideas for America do you think he has?

• Like 1

Find one instance of me in this forum backing Trump please. I never vote either republican or democrat so good luck finding it. The closest you'll come is me being able to comprehend his popularity, and were I forced to choose between Trump and Clinton I would pick Trump. But I'm not so will be voting for the Libertarian candidate as per usual.

As far as shallow minded individuals outnumbering those that produce critical thought, if you had that in Amsterdam before the flood gates were opened from the middle east your critical minded free thinking leaders have ensured you will be outnumbered for the foreseeable future haven't they?

I'm voting for Jesse Ventura or Gary Johnson too.

It'll require a lot of anti-brainwash you understand, to give a hundred million American people their first dose of libertarian principle. We've been wanting to be the drones of a different kind of leader for so long, we're bursting out of our britches for it but it has nothing to do with libertarian values or beliefs, smaller government or balanced budgets, but with followers blindly following their big strong leader with the great personality we all love.

Edited by Yamato

Or else maybe you can answer the question Otto never could, what great ideas for America do you think he has?

Lol. Otto doesn't care what great ideas Trump has for America except as long as he keeps saying he's going to keep America out of world international bad guy's business. Take a wild guess as to why Otto likes that in Trump, while coming to the defense of people like Putin and other dictators.

Lol. Otto doesn't care what great ideas Trump has for America except as long as he keeps saying he's going to keep America out of world international bad guy's business. Take a wild guess as to why Otto likes that in Trump, while coming to the defense of people like Putin and other dictators.

I don't know but he'd have to be not paying attention to what Trump is really saying to even believe that in the first place. Trump's not saying he's keeping us out, he's promising us that he's getting us in. He's going to intervene to fix the disasters that are Iran, Lebanon, Hezbollah and the Palestinians, the same old villains of the same old establishment. Trump can't do all that and allow Otto to find anything left over to defend Putin, the Ayatollah, Hezbollah and "Hamas the Palestinian ISIS".

Hmmmm.......The " Hispanics " do not hate Trump to bad.....

Trump wins Arizona.

• Like 3

I don't know but he'd have to be not paying attention to what Trump is really saying to even believe that in the first place. Trump's not saying he's keeping us out, he's promising us that he's getting us in. He's going to intervene to fix the disasters that are Iran, Lebanon, Hezbollah and the Palestinians, the same old villains of the same old establishment. Trump can't do all that and allow Otto to find anything left over to defend Putin, the Ayatollah, Hezbollah and "Hamas the Palestinian ISIS".

Yeah I know, but when a person has blind faith and hope in something or someone you'll never convince them otherwise. Yet only in the end reality does when it slaps them in the face.

Hmmmm.......The " Hispanics " do not hate Trump to bad.....

Trump wins Arizona.

Naw man they still dislike him, they just went and voted for Hillary so she could win Arizona. Wait until the general election, that's when you'll know for sure.

• Like 2

68 500 individuals casted votes for Rubio in Arizona today.... hahaha

Mail in votes cast weeks ago.

• Like 1