Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are there Trump supporters here?

pallidin

I would support Trump if he were the R candidate. This country can't afford to have another leftist in the White House. Shrillary or Bernie would be two mistakes, with Shrillary being the worst out of the entire bunch by a long shot.

This is a lesser of two evils thing. Trump will do the least damage. Heck he might even fix some of the things brought on by Maobama the last few years.

No more Democrats in the White House until they can prove they are finally interested in what's best for this country.

what freakin' appeasement? What is there to appease? the tyrant wants to overrun Europe and reconstruct the USSR? Get real.

The appeasement of ignoring him chewing up Ukraine while excusing Syria. Even if something did happen unconstitutional in Ukraine, and I agree with Putin on that fine point, that doesn't justify a military invasion, it's still a domestic Ukrainian matter.

Trump said Putin would get bogged down in Syria so he's wrong again. What does Putin have to do with it? Putin is just a politician dude. They come and go. Because Putin isn't a threat to steamroll Europe means nothing. How many countries should Russia project itself militarily? Spare me the rhetoric comparing Russia to the US this time and just give me a number. What's the limit? Russian funds and operable aircraft?

Putin's killing the people I'm paying for. Either US foreign policy is a lot worse than even I thought it was and the people we're helping are better off dead, or we can bomb the hell out of ISIS in Iraq while Putin bombs the hell out of ISIS in Syria until world peace happens i.e. until we kill enough of their people and they kill enough of our people...all without any world war happening. Are we tossed? They're peeing on your head Otto. That's not rain.

Yes exactly why I don't take seriously the the things he says about war. I believe it's all talk. He probably has no intention of spreading democracy where it's not wanted.

If we can't take the things he says about war seriously, we can't take anything he says seriously.

I would support Trump if he were the R candidate. This country can't afford to have another leftist in the White House. Shrillary or Bernie would be two mistakes, with Shrillary being the worst out of the entire bunch by a long shot.

This is a lesser of two evils thing. Trump will do the least damage. Heck he might even fix some of the things brought on by Maobama the last few years.

No more Democrats in the White House until they can prove they are finally interested in what's best for this country.

What is best for this country? Since it's a partisan thing with you, which Republicans know what's best? Got three names?

The appeasement of ignoring him chewing up Ukraine while excusing Syria. Even if something did happen unconstitutional in Ukraine, and I agree with Putin on that fine point, that doesn't justify a military invasion, it's still a domestic Ukrainian matter.

Trump said Putin would get bogged down in Syria so he's wrong again. What does Putin have to do with it? Putin is just a politician dude. They come and go. Because Putin isn't a threat to steamroll Europe means nothing. How many countries should Russia project itself militarily? Spare me the rhetoric comparing Russia to the US this time and just give me a number. What's the limit? Russian funds and operable aircraft?

Putin's killing the people I'm paying for. Either US foreign policy is a lot worse than even I thought it was and the people we're helping are better off dead, or we can bomb the hell out of ISIS in Iraq while Putin bombs the hell out of ISIS in Syria until world peace happens i.e. until we kill enough of their people and they kill enough of our people...all without any world war happening. Are we tossed? They're peeing on your head Otto. That's not rain.

Chewing up Ukraine? Last time I saw anything about it the crew of incompetent neo-nazis that have passed for a government in Kiev for the last two years were still there, indulging in stand-up brawls in parliament. If the Tyrant Putin was such a ferociously aggressive monster he'd have been sitting in Kiev for the last two years. And the people of Crimea asked to rejoin Russia on numerous occasions, and his popularity ratings there are off the scale. Where's the resistance movement against his tyrannical occupation? it's funny how you tell everyone else not to believe the propaganda about the Trump, but you seem to believe everything the Media tells you about the Tyrant Putin.

If we can't take the things he says about war seriously, we can't take anything he says seriously.

Fair enough. Vote Jesse.
  • Like 1

Chewing up Ukraine? Last time I saw anything about it the crew of incompetent neo-nazis that have passed for a government in Kiev for the last two years were still there, indulging in stand-up brawls in parliament. If the Tyrant Putin was such a ferociously aggressive monster he'd have been sitting in Kiev for the last two years. And the people of Crimea asked to rejoin Russia on numerous occasions, and his popularity ratings there are off the scale. Where's the resistance movement against his tyrannical occupation? it's funny how you tell everyone else not to believe the propaganda about the Trump, but you seem to believe everything the Media tells you about the Tyrant Putin.

What if he takes another bite out of Eastern Ukraine full of Russian patriotism and ethnicity and annexes that? That okay too?

The brawls in Ukraine should continue, it's Ukraine's problem. Russia's actions didn't make resolving them any easier.

I'm not saying Putin is a tyrant and I've never said that. Whether he's a tyrant or a jolly good guy doesn't change simple facts that would still be true under any Russian leader.

those Kids are more intellegent than any Trump supporter (exept for that one kid)

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 1

those Kids are more intellegent than any Trump supporter (exept for that one kid)

So you have personally interviewed 8,000,000 (so far) Trump supporters to arrive at this conclusion?

Is that what you're saying?

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 2

So you have personally interviewed 8,000,000 (so far) Trump supporters to arrive at this conclusion?

I don't need to interview them, cause either they are to stupid to aknowledge the fact that they are voting for the biggets ******* in recent history, or they are plain evil, either way it equalls stupidity. Nope, I don't have repsect for these people. Actually I know one person in real life who is supporting him and he would fall under the catagory stupid.

Edited by hellwyr

I'd vote for my neighbor's dog before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton.

And P.S. I'm completely bored with the far left playbook....it has only two pages. PAGE 1: Call opponent a racist, PAGE 2: Call opponent a nazi

• Like 9

I for one am appalled that he has so much support. It just goes to show how much celebrity status and money mean here.

• Like 3

Blanket statements, completely inaccurate as they usually end up being, are a staple of the left.

I for one am appalled that he has so much support. It just goes to show how much celebrity status and money mean here.

Just goes to show how much people like you post in complete ignorance at times. It's not always about the money and celebrity status, no matter how much you wish it so.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 4

Blanket statements, completely inaccurate as they usually end up being, are a staple of the left.

Just goes to show how much people like you post in complete ignorance at times. It's not always about the money and celebrity status, no matter how much you wish it so.

I wish it so? I am ignorant for noticing? Rude and full of yourself much? What kind of yarn are you spinning do you actually believe anything else got him into that position?

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 5

I wish it so? I am ignorant for noticing? Rude and full of yourself much? What kind of yarn are you spinning do you actually believe anything else got him into that position?

Actually, when I vote, I think, "Who would I rather sit down with a beer and talk with? That's the person I'd vote for."

For me it's either Sanders or Kasich. Trump is a cartoon, Clinton's a fake and Cruz is a religious loon.

Sanders and Kasich actually believe what they say and could lay out their respective platforms in a coherent conversation. The former are apparently unelectable while the latter, in my opinion are dangerous.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

I don't need to interview them, cause either they are to stupid to aknowledge the fact that they are voting for the biggets ******* in recent history, or they are plain evil, either way it equalls stupidity. Nope, I don't have repsect for these people. Actually I know one person in real life who is supporting him and he would fall under the catagory stupid.

I expect those people for whom you have zero repsect probably reciprocate that, particularly here, since your increasingly hilarious ranting is pretty much guaranteeing that the number of people who take any notice of anything you say is steadily diminishing to zero.
  • Like 4

Am I the only one who noticed Trump is the only person worse than a 20 yr old female liberal arts student? I've never heard a grown man complain so much about fairness, and he actually makes local law enforcement make every place he goes a safe space so he won't be offended.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who noticed Trump is the only person worse than a 20 yr old female liberal arts student? I've never heard a grown man complain so much about fairness, and he actually makes local law enforcement make every place he goes a safe space so he won't be offended.

So he won't be offended? You mean attacked by "peaceful" protestors? I'm pretty sure H. Clinton's Security Personnel very carefully select who's allowed to get within sniffing distance of her, and all of them (even Sanders and Cruz) have Secret Agent protection.
  • Like 3

I thought Bernie Sanders was a feeble weakling that got his mic taken from him so there goes your point. And yes so his sensibilities are free from offense by foul language or opposing viewpoints.

And trumps never been attacked if he did hed have some liberal American hating teeth wedged in his knuckles from punching some vegans face in

Love this. Maybe the US should change the voting age to <12.

Love this. Maybe the US should change the voting age to <12.

Since the adult brain is not fully developed tell 25. One could argue that the majority of bernie supporters brains are not fully developed haha.

(Just a joke since you're talking about 12 year olds)

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

I'm not even a Trump supporter but your criticism here is unfair. Every candidate makes sure their rally is safe before hand. The purpose of a rally is to hear the candidate speak not to hear people argue with him.

There is a time and place for that.

• Like 2

Since the adult brain is not fully developed tell 25. One could argue that the majority of bernie supporters brains are not fully developed haha.

(Just a joke since you're talking about 12 year olds)

It seems to me the term 'development' is extremely relative. Something seems to be going terribly wrong somewhere. Lets see, what could it be? Could there be something amiss with the education system, could it be something gone awry in the healthcare system (rampant prescription medication? nah), could it be the number of broken homes, might there be rampant substance abuse, the focus on mindless 'entertainment' causing some sort of general degeneration in society.. What on gods green earth could it be?