Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forum update features preview

Saru

That is indeed a much higher resolution then the current forum was ever designed for, I didn't think anyone actually had the browser window maximized on a screen that wide.

In answer to your question though - yes, however it's a bit difficult to test on my monitor so if you see any issues like this after the upgrade then let me know as I'll be able to fix them at the time.

Its a shame that there are not more coloured themes to choose from.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Somebody mentioned the white skin is too bright for some eyes, I agree.

• Like 4

I read a lot of old threads on this sight. The one thing that is frustrating to me, is the fact many of the photos that people post are broken on most older threads. I realize i can't control how others post their photos, whether it's evidence of ghosts, ufo's, bigfoot ect... But i sure wish when posting important photos relevant to the discussion (especially evidence of something), that people would directly attach the photo's, as opposed to posting links to photobucket or some other less known file sharing sites.

I see many ask how to directly insert photos. I'm assuming maybe a new feature should be implemented that would make this somehow easier. Something that might be more noticable, because it's easy enough i guess. Maybe a big red flashing button lol. I dunno. It's frustrating to not be able to see old evidence.that's been posted in rather interesting threads, and not being able to really submerge into the discussion.

This forum is awesome, probably the best mystery forum on the entire internet, i've seen most if not all the major ones. Nothing comes close to UM. That's about my only gripe i guess, which isn't really the fault of anyone, accept the random posters who don't utilize the attachment feature and insert the evidence directly into the thread. Cheers!

Edited by xxxdemonxxx

I hope in the new version the number of views of blogs is accurate, keeping the bots away. It's just that that number tells me when to post the next chapter of my stupid little stories. I wait until I get about 80 views or so. (Why 80 or so people would read my rubbish bewilders me, but there it is. There's no accounting for taste, mine included.) :)

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

More information + schedule can be found - here.