Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

On the BBC news reports this morning ...."It's not known at this time who is behind these attacks" ......Err well I could take a wild stab in the dark.

To be fair, there's an equal chance that the bomber(s) were a group of Jews or Christians fed up with parody depictions of Moses/Jesus in newspaper comics and the separation of Church and State that infringes on their right to impose biblical/Jewish(Torah I think?) laws on the masses.

• Like 3

Another massive failure of the EU's ludicrous Schengen free movement of people.

These attacks - the third in the EU in 14 months and right within the EU capital itself - really do make a mockery of Cameron's claims a few weeks ago that Britain "is safer within the EU."

It's time for the EU to abolish free movement of people and for its countries to re-erect their borders and for Britain to apply Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty immediately and get out of the EU without the referendum being held. We need to launch the lifeboat now. It's an emergency.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1

Its worth remembering this is the same Country the terrorist from the Paris attacks was allowed to flee to and remain at large, living in the community for months. This raises the questions about the community...

...There seems to be an extensive terrorist network in the Belgian suburbs with the support of the locals....

....Belgium is fast becoming the capital, the launch pad for Terrorist attacks in mainland europe. Paris attackers, the German (arrests) and now their own domestic terrorist attacks today.

Good points. What is special about Belgium? What made it this way? This did not happen overnight.

• Like 1

It looks like Islam is going out of its way to prove that it is a religion of peace that is fundamentally well suited to integrate into liberal western democracies.

As appalling and miserable as it is to read about suicide bombers exploding themselves among civilized people I am beginning to fear this may be our new norm, our new reality.

I am not sure I want to live in a world where blood and bombs are background noises rather than music or children's laughter rich with the pleasures of play.

This is a sad day, my heart is heavy and all I can do is wish the victims find some sort of peace and solace in this trying time of horrific violence. No one deserves to have the specter of death visited upon them by those who would employ violence to further a political message.

More later after some coffee has worked its way through my old blood stream.

• Like 9

It looks like Islam is going out of its way to prove that it is a religion of peace that is fundamentally well suited to integrate into liberal western democracies.

As appalling and miserable as it is to read about suicide bombers exploding themselves among civilized people I am beginning to fear this may be our new norm, our new reality.

I am not sure I want to live in a world where blood and bombs are background noises rather than music or children's laughter rich with the pleasures of play.

This is a sad day, my heart is heavy and all I can do is wish the victims find some sort of peace and solace in this trying time of horrific violence. No one deserves to have the specter of death visited upon them by those who would employ violence to further a political message.

More later after some coffee has worked its way through my old blood stream.

Not a political message, but a religious message.

• Like 1

Not a political message, but a religious message.

This sect of Islam does not differentiate between the two.

• Like 9

I wish I was surprised by this. I feel for the people that lost their lives because their government doesn't do enough to guard the borders. I guess it wouldn't be PC and the pope would be having a fit.

Yes Trump is right.

Except that these radicalized individuals are most likely homegrowns. Second-generation immigrants. ''Shutting down borders to muslims'' indiscriminatly wouldn't change a thing at this point. I will take a guess and say that they are a terrorist network within Belgium. The authorities didn't catch them all, obviously.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

So when will they catch the ones reposonsible for this?

It happened so soon after the capture of the Paris suspect.

• Like 2

This is disturbing for me because my 18 year old daughter is on a Europe trip with German club right now.

She is in Cologne, Germany. About 80 miles from Brussels.

• Like 4

I'm sure she's ok Myles. I'd be upset too. How many more of these attacks is it going to take to wake people up.

• Like 4

To be fair, there's an equal chance that the bomber(s) were a group of Jews or Christians fed up with parody depictions of Moses/Jesus in newspaper comics and the separation of Church and State that infringes on their right to impose biblical/Jewish(Torah I think?) laws on the masses.

Please tell me that you were being sarcastic, because otherwise you are living in a different reality than the rest of us.

In the reality I live in, Christians and Jews follow a loving God who would NEVER condone murdering innocent people or subjugate women.

So sick of the PC, bullpoop.

• Like 2

This is disturbing for me because my 18 year old daughter is on a Europe trip with German club right now.

God bless, hope all will be ok.

• Like 1

It's gonna be fine. I understand your worries, though.

No terror warnings in Germany and every plot has been foiled so far.

Edited by FLOMBIE

I'm sure she's ok Myles. I'd be upset too. How many more of these attacks is it going to take to wake people up.

Wake people up? What do you mean by that.

I really can't understand the logic of these terrorists. How is letting these bombs of showing their God how much they Revere him. Isn't all life sacred because he made it? I just don't get it.

• Like 3

from some of the posts on here a lot more.

• Like 3