Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

I really can't understand the logic of these terrorists. How is letting these bombs of showing their God how much they Revere him. Isn't all life sacred because he made it? I just don't get it.

Because in their twisted minds we are all (Westerners) infidels who don't follow their extreme version of Islam.

• Like 4

Please tell me that you were being sarcastic, because otherwise you are living in a different reality than the rest of us.

In the reality I live in, Christians and Jews follow a loving God who would NEVER condone murdering innocent people or subjugate women.

So sick of the PC, bullpoop.

I probably should have ended my comment with a /sarc.

• Like 1

To be fair, there's an equal chance that the bomber(s) were a group of Jews or Christians fed up with parody depictions of Moses/Jesus in newspaper comics and the separation of Church and State that infringes on their right to impose biblical/Jewish(Torah I think?) laws on the masses.

I'm going to hazard at guess at Islamic terrorists, as with New York, London, Paris and now Brussels, along with the countless other harmless civilian targets hit by these brainwashed scumbags.

Brussels airport attack suspects image released

0eedb755-bcf4-4e2c-b1b2-4931b2c9c5db.jpg

• Like 4

The difference between zealots and normal, civilized people is that the later don't kill or hurt ohers in the name of their religion.

But, we never know whom will act out on it.( Islamist that is, no other religions are doing this crap )

• Like 5

I'm going to hazard at guess at Islamic terrorists, as with New York, London, Paris and now Brussels, along with the countless other harmless civilian targets hit by these brainwashed scumbags.

Brussels airport attack suspects image released

0eedb755-bcf4-4e2c-b1b2-4931b2c9c5db.jpg

The German media reported about an interesting fact in that image. The 2 guys on the left wear

gloves on their left hands. Its assumed that these gloves contained equipment to activate the

explosive belts.

• Like 1

It looks like Islam is going out of its way to prove that it is a religion of peace that is fundamentally well suited to integrate into liberal western democracies.

As appalling and miserable as it is to read about suicide bombers exploding themselves among civilized people I am beginning to fear this may be our new norm, our new reality.

I am not sure I want to live in a world where blood and bombs are background noises rather than music or children's laughter rich with the pleasures of play.

This is a sad day, my heart is heavy and all I can do is wish the victims find some sort of peace and solace in this trying time of horrific violence. No one deserves to have the specter of death visited upon them by those who would employ violence to further a political message.

More later after some coffee has worked its way through my old blood stream.

I saw a report that they detonated in front of the American Airlines desk. Not that it really matters who or where. Belgium is the easy target because these animals have friends everywhere who will hide and support them. They are insurgents in a WAR. That war will begin in earnest here in the US - my guess is it will begin sometime this year. We have invited a few THOUSAND of these fine folk in and we will pay in blood. There really is no way to stop such attacks completely. In fact I doubt we will even stop most but we need to make it clear - just as Israel has done for years - that EVERY TIME they hit us, we will hit them harder. The Left leaning types will cringe at this and say that it only fuels the violence but they have no other answer short of just giving them their way. I will NOT bend the knee to this group of animals. I was born a free man and I will die the same way. The ultimate goal of this insane filth is to instigate a true world war that leaves Islam in control and all of us under the sharia boot. They are targeting Muslims as much as infidels in that they want to make all Muslims a target so as to widen this war. Those Muslims who angrily attack the rest of us for smearing Islam and the prophet better wake up soon or they are going to get caught in a crossfire. I tell all of them and their supporters THEY BETTER WAKE UP and begin to actively, openly declare their stance in this war before the animals do it for them. If I were a government official in Belgium today I would implement a plan to make the citizens of Molenbeek and the other nests of rebellion in Belgium FEAR for their own lives if they get caught hiding or supporting these animals. No more free rides. They know they are at war with us but they see we have been too stupid or weak to realize or admit this to ourselves. That is about to change - or they are going to keep killing us and laughing about it.

Obama has rammed thousands of people - almost exclusively young men - from a region at war down our throats against our collective will. It would only require a tenth of them to organize and, using firearms only, execute coordinated attacks in several cities on some holiday where they could rack up the highest body count. Then what? At that point I'd round up every "refugee" and deport them back to the war zone or I'd send them to Gitmo. No trial, no worry. WE ARE AT WAR.

• Like 9

This is disturbing for me because my 18 year old daughter is on a Europe trip with German club right now.

She is in Cologne, Germany. About 80 miles from Brussels.

Myles I think US tourist travel to Europe is going to become very risky in the future but as long as she is careful and keeps a low profile she'll be fine. She should definitely dress like the people around her in public though. I have wanted to visit Ireland for as long as I can remember but I doubt now that I will ever go. It seems that the Europeans are intent on destroying their own culture.

BTW. ISIS has now officially claimed responsibility for these attacks.

Oh, and I've update the title to reflect at least 30 killed.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 2

Wake people up? What do you mean by that.

I don't speak for susieice but I believe that she means we in the West seem to be asleep concerning this war being waged against us. "Us" being non Muslims. Regardless the opinions of those who refuse to admit we are at war, these people are insane and they are killing indiscriminately anyone they feel are non Muslim or disrespectful of their view of life. Flombie I think you are in denial. Your country will suffer from this scourge, make no mistake. There is no way you will escape it when you have invited in so many who believe in this twisted ideology. You can sit back and look askance at me and my opinions but I am not a hateful individual. I simply look at the world the way it IS. It will not surprise me if the attacks in Germany exceed anything we've seen in Belgium or Paris. The only question is will the governments there give up without a real fight or will they try to resist this evil no matter what it takes. I don't think they will fight. I think they will surrender to escape the violence and in doing so they will bring even more depredations on their people.
  • Like 2

Keep in mind, ISIS are radical sunni jihadists...they kill the shia muslims just like they kill the rest of us. ISIS are evil incarnate IMO.

And just to add, if one happens to be a sunni muslim but you don't agree with ISIS...they kill you as well.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 7

No one is going to argue that ISIS isn't evil. But, we have to keep in mind that the majority of Muslims do not support them and are appalled by their evil behavior just like we are.

• Like 7

I prey that the Belgians capture the hatman, if only to treat him with the same gentle kindness and sweet tender love that he and his ilk have sown upon the good people of that nation.

It's so very loathsome for cowards to strike with vicious talons at soft targets in order to murder children and other innocents.

The hell that these attackers are sent to is far too a good a place for them for their vile souls to reside in.

• Like 5

Thankfully Obama has allowed ten of thousands of military aged muslim males (widows and orphans in Obama-speak) from Syria disperse all over the US in the past year with little or no monitoring of their activities. That should work out well for all of us.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 9

But, we never know whom will act out on it.( Islamist that is, no other religions are doing this crap )

Erm, not exactly true. Christian terrorists have stormed abortion clinics and killed people on more than one occasion over the years. There are also parts of the world suffering from sectarian religious division and terror attacks over different faiths. They simply aren't reported as much in the Western media.

http://www.globalres...america/5333619

http://www.thedailyb...even-close.html

http://www.fairobser...errorism-76334/

• Like 1

Thankfully Obama has allowed ten of thousands of military aged muslim males (widows and orphans in Obama-speak) from Syria disperse all over the US in the past year with little or no monitoring of their activities. That should work out well for all of us.

Actually the U.S. has only allowed in about 3,000 Syrian refugees since the start of the civil war.

• Like 1

Actually the U.S. has only allowed in about 3,000 Syrian refugees since the start of the civil war.

What?

Syrian Americans are Americans of Syrian descent or background. Syrian Americans may be members of a number of differing ethnicities, including Arabs, Armenians, Arameans, Assyrians, Syrian Jews, Kurds, Syrian Turkmens and Circassians. It is believed that the first significant wave of Syrian immigrants to arrive in the United States was in 1880.[3] Many of the earliest Syrian Americans settled in New York City, Boston, and Detroit. Immigration from Syria to the United States suffered a long hiatus after the United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1924, which restricted immigration. More than 40 years later, the Immigration Act of 1965, abolished the quotas and immigration from Syria to the United States saw a surge. An estimated 64,600 Syrians emigrated to the United States between 1961 and 2000.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Americans

• Like 2

This is heartbreaking, and it just goes to show that once again that America has a serious immigration problem on its hands. Our country is at great risk, we can't approach immigration how we have in the past. I understand we are the nation who takes in the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to be free, but can we? Not only are we underequipped to deal with the amount of immigrants economically, but we can't even screen them properly for our own as well as their security. I once heard someone say, when talking about charity and helping others "You are not required to set yourself on fire to keep others warm." This reminds me of America now, we are not obligated to light ourselves on fire to keep all the masses warm.

• Like 6

What?

Syrian Americans are Americans of Syrian descent or background. Syrian Americans may be members of a number of differing ethnicities, including Arabs, Armenians, Arameans, Assyrians, Syrian Jews, Kurds, Syrian Turkmens and Circassians. It is believed that the first significant wave of Syrian immigrants to arrive in the United States was in 1880.[3] Many of the earliest Syrian Americans settled in New York City, Boston, and Detroit. Immigration from Syria to the United States suffered a long hiatus after the United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1924, which restricted immigration. More than 40 years later, the Immigration Act of 1965, abolished the quotas and immigration from Syria to the United States saw a surge. An estimated 64,600 Syrians emigrated to the United States between 1961 and 2000.[4]

https://en.wikipedia...yrian_Americans

What I said was "Actually the U.S. has only allowed in about 3,000 Syrian refugees since the start of the civil war." Not the tens of thousands in the last year that Merc alluded to.

End of thread derailment.

• Like 1

No one is going to argue that ISIS isn't evil. But, we have to keep in mind that the majority of Muslims do not support them and are appalled by their evil behavior just like we are.

I totally agree but we cannot refuse to face the problem boldly for fear of offending those who are not attacking us. Being offended, regardless what the PC brigade spout, is not fatal while bombs and bullets are. They will do themselves a favor if they begin to organize publicly against this menace because I have no doubt that when Americans begin dying in attacks like these regularly, there will be revenge attacks and vigilantism against anyone who even appears Muslim.
  • Like 3

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/15/obama-still-plans-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees-/?page=all

Not accurate. More than that number have already arrived and there is no plan to stop the rest.

• Like 2

Erm, not exactly true. Christian terrorists have stormed abortion clinics and killed people on more than one occasion over the years. There are also parts of the world suffering from sectarian religious division and terror attacks over different faiths. They simply aren't reported as much in the Western media.

http://www.globalres...america/5333619

http://www.thedailyb...even-close.html

http://www.fairobser...errorism-76334/

What is your ultimate point here TS? That we are being unfair and hypercritical of Islamic terror? I truly do not understand those who find excuses to defend these animals - and YES - that is exactly what you appear to be doing. The cumulative examples of all the other crazies around the globe do not come close to what is being done in the name of this one religion. I'm beginning to think you are intentionally trolling this thread.
  • Like 4

This is another a sad event, but its never going to stop, Europe has many of its Muslims citizens then the US that leave their country and come back radicalized, and bring those isis culpits with them coming in as refugees . We have about a hundred while they have thousands. Trump is right, don't leave another Muslim in unless we know who they are, America is really stupid not to think this could not happen to us again.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

And the USA.

Trump is right we shouldn't be bringing them here. Even Cruz is for bringing them here, or at least he was, not to mention Hillary and Bernie want to bring a few hundred thousand of them here.

Europe needs to kick all these migrants out before it gets worse than it already is.

• Like 6

What is your ultimate point here TS? That we are being unfair and hypercritical of Islamic terror? I truly do not understand those who find excuses to defend these animals - and YES - that is exactly what you appear to be doing. The cumulative examples of all the other crazies around the globe do not come close to what is being done in the name of this one religion. I'm beginning to think you are intentionally trolling this thread.

You are sadly mistaken about my intentions. I was replying to Sakari's claim that no religious zealots other than Islamists uses terrorism (or are ''doing this crap'' to quote his exact words) to achieve ends. Don't get me wrong, I'm with Brussels with all my heart. But I do like having the facts straight in a conversation.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

That may be true but the majority of Muslims support Sharia law. Even over half here in the US do.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

• Like 4