Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

We had two incidents yesterday here in the UK, One was the leader of the local mosque in Glasgow the Imam praised an extremist in Pakistan. (who'd been executed by the Government) On the very same day in the same city, a local shop keeper (moslem) wished his customers a "happy Easter" via Facebook, the message read:

Good Friday and very Happy Easter especially to my beloved Christian nation... X! Bismallah. Lets follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ (PBUH) and get the real success in both worlds. xxxx”

Within Hours the shop keeper was dead, the Police have arrested a Moslem man over the killing on the grounds of 'religiously prejudiced'. And we wonder why the Law abiding Moslems, don't speak out in their communities. Its seems from the community leader down to the street scum you run the risk of being turned on by the community or worse killed.

Imam. Glasgow Mosque.

http://www.scotsman....emist-1-4082475

Shop keeper killing.

http://www.scotsman....eeper-1-4082325

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 5

Europe has a serious problem now.

Hard to say if the whole of Europe can recover from this.

Europe does have a serious problem - and it may not be able to recover - the future of Europe may be Islamic because non muslims are in denial of what the future holds on the path that has been embarked upon re. multi culturalism - and unwilling to look at what has been allowed to flourish without hindrance or serious opposition -

I say that but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of regular citizens can see perfectly well what is coming for future generations if something isn't '''done''' about it -- but many European political leaders are locked into the denial...

The report that Steve posted about the shopkeeper who was killed for what he said --- which I suppose was considered a kind of apostasy by his murderer and his murderer thought he was doing his duty to kill him and to serve a warning to others..

• Like 6

Their permanence of threat resides in the permanence of their ideology.

exactly...

for as long as the indoctrination of children into the political ideology / religion is allowed to flourish - with no discouragement the threat remains and grows as the numbers grow --

Terrorist attacks that kill and maim and injure are very very horrible and frightening and threaten to destabilize our Western way of life here in Europe BUT more dangerous in the long run is the steady growth of a political/religious culture here that is diametrically opposite to the European way of life - that will be able to dominate gradually over time through the democratic process..

One of the dead of the Brussels bombings was a school teacher at an Islamic School - who taught young children -

In the greater scheme of things maybe she (as lovely as she looked and probably was) and people like her are actually more of a threat to Europe than the terrorists ---?

A controversial point perhaps...? .... a terrorist can be hunted and killed or imprisoned but a law abiding teacher who promotes a separate culture and indoctrinates children isn't curbed in any way ...

who's the biggest threat in the long run..?

:hmm:

• Like 3

Because of Brussels, Poland is now refusing to take refugees.

http://www.lifezette...ingraham_buffer

http://www.foxnews.c...ls-attacks.html

Hungary isn't feeling very cooperative either..!!!

I didn't know which thread to put this in - this one, the EU referendum one or the migrant crisis one - but it compliments your post about Poland --

Orban telling it like it is....

edit to add --- I don't really agree with the term 'war footing' in the title - I would look at it more as speaking up and resisting EU dictatorship...

Edited by bee
  • Like 5

In my opinion this situation with Europe is totally insane. Europe needs to go back to the good days where border control is seen as a good thing.

• Like 2

The radical Islamic influence is totally raping Europe.

This needs not only to stop, but also go in reverse.

• Like 2

Current conditions of Nationalty threat, in my opinion, justifies actions of emergency deportation.

• Like 1

This crap with ISIS and Europe needs to be stopped and reversed, bringing beautiful Europe back to where it should be.

• Like 1

I'm going to make the generous assumption that certain people missed this post. Knock off the bad behavior and keep the comments civil and respectful as Saru has requested.

"Hateful" and "truthful" aren't synonymous. If you're referring to personal jabs, that's another thing. If you're talking about posting facts about fanatical Muslims, that's sad. The stakes are too high to post bull____.

• Like 1

Personal jabs, not productive or respectful. Painting all Muslims as being Radical Extremist Jihadists, not productive or respectful (or accurate).

• Like 1

The radical Islamic influence is totally raping Europe.

This needs not only to stop, but also go in reverse.

I wonder how long it will be before everyone takes the " radical " out of that sentence. Or, should I say, before it IS taken out.

• Like 1

I didn't know which thread to put this in - this one, the EU referendum one or the migrant crisis one - but it compliments your post about Poland --

edit to add --- I don't really agree with the term 'war footing' in the title - I would look at it more as speaking up and resisting EU dictatorship...

This man, though I know little else of him, seems to be the only leader with the sanity and guts to say what needs saying and to follow it up with action. From what I can see and with my limited understanding of these issues I can only imagine one path to continued freedom in Europe. Current leaders need to be replaced or deposed and a civil war to root out the extremists is necessary. The world needs to accept that a significant portion of adherents to Islam are anti west and anti modernity and they are willing to destroy civilization as we've known it for the sake of their worship. The question now is will the Europeans have the courage to fight for their culture or will they just give in and become submissive? I don't have much reason to believe they'll fight.

ETA - with the exception of the few. I hope I am wrong about that. If Orban develops a following I suspect he won't live long.

Edited by and then
  • Like 3

This man, though I know little else of him, seems to be the only leader with the sanity and guts to say what needs saying and to follow it up with action. From what I can see and with my limited understanding of these issues I can only imagine one path to continued freedom in Europe. Current leaders need to be replaced or deposed and a civil war to root out the extremists is necessary. The world needs to accept that a significant portion of adherents to Islam are anti west and anti modernity and they are willing to destroy civilization as we've known it for the sake of their worship. The question now is will the Europeans have the courage to fight for their culture or will they just give in and become submissive? I don't have much reason to believe they'll fight.

The Bold :tsu::yes::clap:

• Like 4

I wonder how long it will be before everyone takes the " radical " out of that sentence. Or, should I say, before it IS taken out.

I suspect it will only come when the pain gets closer to their personal lives. I have no argument with trying to bridge the gap between faiths of peaceful Muslims and the rest of the world's people. The coming firestorm won't be avoided by perpetually reminding everyone that "IT'S NOT ALL MUSLIMS" as if that in any way excuses the fact that those who DO slaughter, rape, torture and make war are quoting their book in justification. Islam in the EU is setting up it's own shadow governments and communities which have no interest in following the laws of the very countries that gave them a fresh start and a chance for a better life. Those who make excuses for such behavior - even inadvertently - are soon going to be seen as part of the problem. Free people tend to get soft when they haven't had to defend that freedom for awhile but they also tend toward being "hard headed". What is happening in Europe will not happen on the same scale in the US. A few cities may become battle grounds but the country as a whole will NOT permit this madness. Viktor Orban is a man to watch. I don't know him and he might even be evil but what he speaks about THIS problem is as clear and cogent as anything I've heard from anyone so far.
  • Like 4

In my opinion this situation with Europe is totally insane. Europe needs to go back to the good days where border control is seen as a good thing.

Spot on! When in the hell did open borders become a good thing and what madness dictates that a country should accept anybody and everybody who insists on living there? Between 1924 and 1965 the US had greatly curtailed immigration for various reasons one of which was the immigrants already in the country needed time to assimilate and become Americans. Today the left celebrates when immigrants refuse to assimilate or even learn the common language! What insanity!

Nuclear facilities in those areas are on complete lock-down. No need to worry.

I think the worry is that they may have already gotten some material.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

Obama's response to the attacks in Belgium:

“The thoughts and the prayers of the American people are with the people of Belgium, and we stand in solidarity with this in condemning the attacks against innocent people,” President Obama said. “This is yet another reminder that the world must unite. We must be together regardless of nationality or race or faith in fighting against the scourge of terrorism. We can and we will defeat those who threaten the safety and security of people all around the world.”

Netanyahu's response to the attacks in Belgium:

“I first want to send my condolences to the families of those murdered in today’s terrorist attacks in Brussels. The chain of attacks from Paris to San Bernardino to Istanbul to the Ivory Coast and now to Brussels, and the daily attacks in Israel – this is one continuous assault on all of us. In all these cases the
terrorists have no resolvable grievances.
It’s not as if we could offer them Brussels, or Istanbul, or California, or even the West Bank. That won’t satisfy their grievances. Because what they seek is our utter destruction and their total domination. Their basic demand is that we should simply disappear. Well, my friends, that’s not going to happen. The only way to defeat these terrorists is to join together and fight them together. That’s how we’ll defeat terrorism – with political unity and with moral clarity. I think we have that in abundance.”
  • Like 9

“The thoughts and the prayers of the American people are with the people of Belgium, and we stand in solidarity with this in condemning the attacks against innocent people,” President Obama said. “This is yet another reminder that the world must unite. We must be together regardless of nationality or race or faith in fighting against the scourge of terrorism. We can and we will defeat those who threaten the safety and security of people all around the world.”

“I first want to send my condolences to the families of those murdered in today’s terrorist attacks in Brussels. The chain of attacks from Paris to San Bernardino to Istanbul to the Ivory Coast and now to Brussels, and the daily attacks in Israel – this is one continuous assault on all of us. In all these cases the
It’s not as if we could offer them Brussels, or Istanbul, or California, or even the West Bank. That won’t satisfy their grievances. Because what they seek is our utter destruction and their total domination. Their basic demand is that we should simply disappear. Well, my friends, that’s not going to happen. The only way to defeat these terrorists is to join together and fight them together. That’s how we’ll defeat terrorism – with political unity and with moral clarity. I think we have that in abundance.”

I suspect he and his country will be left to fight the scourge mostly alone. People that are too stupid or cowardly to fight for freedom don't deserve it. Your bolded portion of his statement says it all, does it not?

• Like 1

WOW. That statement from Netanyahu is outstanding.

Very powerfully written and to the point.

• Like 2

Edited by pallidin

Spot on! When in the hell did open borders become a good thing and what madness dictates that a country should accept anybody and everybody who insists on living there? Between 1924 and 1965 the US had greatly curtailed immigration for various reasons one of which was the immigrants already in the country needed time to assimilate and become Americans. Today the left celebrates when immigrants refuse to assimilate or even learn the common language! What insanity!

I think the worry is that they may have already gotten some material.

I'm not so sure that acquiring nuclear material is the only concern. Since Europe generates most of its power with nuclear reactors one or two good hits would put them back in the dark ages. This may fit well with the plans of those who would take us back there anyway.
  • Like 1

Change a few locations and other details and that speech could apply just as well to the United States. After 7 years of failure to even recognize or name the problem it was refreshing to hear a real man speak the truth. The closest we have is Donald Trump. Four more years of doing nothing could be irreversible. Edited by Big Jim
  • Like 4

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/26/prosecutors-issue-warrant-for-new-suspect-in-brussels-attack.html

Belgian prosecutors on Saturday arrested a new suspect in the attacks on the Brussels airport and subway that killed 31 people.

The Belgian Federal Prosecutor's Office told Fox News that Faycal Cheffou had been taken into custody.

Belgian media are reporting that Cheffou has been identified as the man in a light-colored jacked suspected of fleeing Brussels airport after two alleged accomplices blew themselves up there in Tuesday's attack. Prosecutors refused to comment on those reports.

Cheffou is being charged with participation in a terrorist attack, terrorist murder and attempting terrorist murder, Fox News reported.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 3

Obama says he will not back down from his promise to admit 100K refugees from Iraq and Syria this year http://www.washingto.../2586899Â Â

Who besides three eyes, who lives in Malaysia, is a good idea. The rationale for this is that if we treat them nicely the terrorists will stop hating us. Bizarrely, only a very tiny percentage of tehse refugees are Christians, the people that ISIS is committing genocide on.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Obama says he will not back down from his promise to admit 100K refugees from Iraq and Syria this year http://www.washingto.../2586899Â Â

Who besides three eyes, who lives in Malaysia, is a good idea. The rationale for this is that if we treat them nicely the terrorists will stop hating us.

I think we ( USA Citizens ) should be able to vote on this. Not some idiot making this decision.

• Like 2

I think we ( USA Citizens ) should be able to vote on this. Not some idiot making this decision.

The main problem is they spread these folks out all over the country in small groups which makes it almost impossible to monitor them. If they are refugees who can not be adequately screened then they should be in camps until hostilities are over and they can be returned home.

• Like 1