Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

Likely guy is play semantics here and taking things out of context if you haven't read the tweets. I'll post them here so you can see the context and then remember how Obama deals with the truth

potus-syria-575x501.jpg

LG reads it one way and trusts Obama to do well for the country and I read it as a warning with wiggle room. You folks decide what Obama really means. The only others are Iraq.

Just so everyone know, A federal court has told Obama that he overreached and had no right to do what he did last year with immigration. It will go to SCOTUS this year where it will be a split and so Obama loses. Obama will tray and shove as many into the states before the SCOTUS decides to not decide so it will be up to congress to stop this mess

Edited by Merc14

His words are picked for a reason and the courts have called him on his horrible policies last year http://www.reuters.c...20151110Â Â The SCOTUS will split which means the lower court decision stands. Obama will do his worst before that decision is reached and we will have tens of thousands from Iraq and Syria fed into the country unless Congress acts, which it won't. Nitpicking his words is as irrelevant as wondering which tree will burn in a forest fire

Your link didn't work again.

But, never mind. Your anti-Obama diatribe is duly filed in the round basket. Not that I'm an Obama fan, it's just that your argument is weak and unsubstantiated.

Likely guy is play semantics here and taking things out of context if you haven't read the tweets. I'll post them here so you can see the context and then remember how Obama deals with the truth

potus-syria-575x501.jpg

LG reads it one way and trusts Obama to do well for the country and I read it as a warning with wiggle room. You folks decide what Obama really means. The only others are Iraq

bull****! Prove that.

This whole situation in the middle east is of people that wanted to get rid of their dictators and the oppression of religion, the Arab spring, of which the radicals of Islam hijacked and took over. Egypt didn't let them get away with it . Why can`t the world untie go in and wipe out Isis and asked Asad to step down, so all the people of Syria can go back to their home land .

Edited by docyabut2

For anyone who cares about the truth:

Facts about the Syrian Refugees

The Paris bombings and other recent terrorist attacks have given rise to a political debate within the United States about the Obama administration’s plan to admit Syrian refugees. But the facts about refugees are being distorted in some instances.

Here are some claims about the refugees — and the facts:

http://www.factcheck...yrian-refugees/

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Your link didn't work again.

But, never mind. Your anti-Obama diatribe is duly filed in the round basket. Not that I'm an Obama fan, it's just that your argument is weak and unsubstantiated.

I fixed the link as UM put my next sentence into the hypertext. It happens so I always go back and check and subsequently repair if and when it occurs. If you have a problem tell Saru.

No worries, however, as I posted the tweets so folks could see through your cherry-picking. As far as your angry retort about Obama bashing I think your words say it all about your Obama fandemonium but please feel free to tell me where I didn't state the facts. The courts have hammered his EO's embarrassingly often.

Sorry your choice for president, twice, was such a disaster but maybe you should do better research, read the man's book and learn from his first four years before pulling the handle for another four because you couldn't admit you screwed up the first time.

Edited by Merc14

This whole situation in the middle east is of people that wanted to get rid of their dictators and the oppression of religion, the Arab spring, of which the radicals of Islam hijacked and took over. Egypt didn't let them get away with it . Why can`t the world untie go in and wipe out Isis and asked Asad to step down, so all the people of Syria can go back to their home land .

If only the world were idyllic. The great bulk of the 4 million Syrian refugees will return home once the conflict is over. A smaller portion need immediate relocation.

I fixed the link as UM put my next sentence into the hypertext. It happens so I always go back and check and subsequently repair if and when it occurs.

Last time you told me to "google it".

Protip: When you give a link, don't leave it in a body of text. Hit the return button and leave it as it's own line of text.

...No worries, however, as I posted the tweets so folks could see through your cherry-picking. As far as your angry retort about Obama bashing I think your words say it all about your Obama fandemonium but please feel free to tell me where I didn't state the facts. The courts have hammered his EO's embarrassingly often.

Sorry your choice for president, twice, was such a disaster but maybe you should do better research, read the man's book and learn from his first four years before pulling the handle for another four because you couldn't admit you screwed up the first time.

See through your source's falsifications and exaggerations you mean.

That, and I don't suffer Obama fandemonium, but perhaps you suffer from Obamaphobia? Don't worry though, it should subside early next year.

Last time you told me to "google it".

Protip: When you give a link, don't leave it in a body of text. Hit the return button and leave it as it's own line of text.

Sorry, I didn't think i had to teach you to google, eh. This should keep you warm at night

http://www.torontosu...tacks-on-canada

Is the Sun Okay or is that against your leftist religion to read? Not up on Canadian news and I am sure the Daily Mail makes you vomit. Let me know and I'll google left wing sites for you.

BTW, why do you think Canada will be spared?

Edited by Merc14

BTW, why do you think Canada will be spared?

It's quite simple, so that I think you might understand it.

We've taken in 25,000 Syrians last year. (We are less than 1/10 your population. Per capita: for you that would be 250,000+) The privately sponsored refugees do better. But they are all respected, included and welcomed. Give them help, and purpose. That's how you kill radicalism. Don't give it reason to breathe.

Alienation breeds radicalism.

BTW: ISIS already hates us, what I'm talking about are the Syrian refugees who fled their terror.

Edited by Likely Guy

I asked you what you call this war, because it is a war now and you have failed to do that. Not all Japanese wanted to fight the US and not all Germans wanted to fight England and many Americans did not want to be involved in another European conflict in 1939 or 1941 when Japan attacked. You and likely guy may not want to fight but your sworn enemy does and is so what do you do? You think you have ALL the answers three eyes and certainly have no problem lecturing others on their stupidity and prejudices (let's not mention your innate antisemitism) so how about enlightening us on your wonderful plan to make peace with certain parts of Islam all over the world?

The only lecturing here I see is from you, as usual you pick the poorest form of issues that is reflective of your poor handling of the circumstance. I did not claim nor ever said to have had ALL the answers, only that YOURs is not entirely correct if not outright wrong in certain cases.

You start from the point of prejudice and leads toward everything but impartiality, that is your preference and I leave you to it. I will not be dragged along with your stupidity as I have many a times professed if not confessed ... I most respectfully refuse to argue with idiots and the idiotic, such as the kind and the manner that you show here as exemplary.

If that makes me one of the 'bad' guys, well you go ahead and sit on your high horse and claim to be the 'good' guy ...

Obama's plan is to tell them we really don't hate them and let thousands more unscreened people (please don't tell me they are screening these people beyond asking them if they are terrorists) in complete with they ISIS promise that they will infiltrate terrorist cells into those refugees. Merkel and the EU had the same plan, how is that working out? I love the brilliant meme that the terrorists were already in-country but that answers nothing because allowing refugees in was supposed to assuage the roiling anger of those Muslims already in their adopted countries and that certainly didn't work.

You tar with the broad brush and you blame others and everything else for your poor rendering of the facts ... just to press the point of your claims to be the smartest. Well done ... go ahead ... take your message to the world and the streets ... all the way to the Senate and Capitol Hill in fact ... teach them your TRUTH, stop wasting your talent here on the forums teaching and lecturing the likes of me.

Go ... spread your wings and fly ... go teach your Government how to deal with Muslims and wipe out Islam once and for all ... entertain me ... I am bored.

I am serious in this request. If someone has a way to negotiate with peopel who start at "We want you all dead, men, women, children,the elderly, the ill, all of you dead and gone. End of negotiation" then I am all ears.

Serious I do not doubt , it is your sincerity that I call into question ...

All ears ? You have shown that you are everything but ... a totally mindless and prejudiced regurgitating propaganda mouthpiece on top of that ...

~

I give Obama credit for being a good example of a family man for all people, but his policies on domestic and foreign affairs really sucked :)

I give Merc14 credit, as he is getting ganged up on.....

If it helps, as I replied. Do NOT bring them to my Country.

• Like 1

I give Merc14 credit, as he is getting ganged up on.....

If it helps, as I replied. Do NOT bring them to my Country.

Furthering unfounded assertions and being questioned about that, is being 'ganged up on'?

ETA: Admit it Sakari, if you or Merc seen the same thing you wouldn't let it go either.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Money is not telling them we are infidels, Alah is.

Above looks like an excuse that it is ok for them to do this." Not their fault "...Pointing the blame at the U.S " Military Complex " is ridiculous..........

AND offensive...
  • Like 1

It's quite simple, so that I think you might understand it.

I was trying to be polite and now that can end.

We've taken in 25,000 Syrians last year. (We are less than 1/10 your population. Per capita: for you that would be 250,000+) The privately sponsored refugees do better. But they are all respected, included and welcomed. Give them help, and purpose. That's how you kill radicalism. Don't give it reason to breathe

Alienation breeds radicalism.

Where have we alienated refugees? They have been spread all over the country and placed in communities, housed, educated and taken care of so your hypothesis is based on something you have made up whole-cloth. Europe most certainly has opened their arms to them as well which may explain the total surprise and consternation in Belgium, where they have been even more welcoming and open armed than Canada.

One point you seemed to have missed in your myopic analysis of how wonderful Canada is to their immigrants is that the current atrocities are being committed by cells that were already in-place. It takes time to develop networks and set up targets and if you weren't so myopically focused on how wonderfully your country treats refugees (in reality it is no better than the US or Europe) you'd see who is doing what to whom and why and be wary.

BTW: ISIS already hates us, what I'm talking about are the Syrian refugees who fled their terror.

What I'm talking about is the people ISIS has told us they infiltrated into the refugees. http://www.express.c...Europe-Refugees That article speaks directly about Europe but it is foolish to think NA is not being targeted http://thehill.com/p...s-chairman-says

Hey look, I didn't need to create whole paragraphs just to make my links work. Protip for you.

Edited by Merc14

True, North America is being targeted by ISIS and Company along with Europe.

The U.S.A., Russia and China have formidable intelligence capabilities and anti-terrorist units.

Not that it's perfect, and things will slip by, but comparatively it is formidable.

Europe under the EU seems "disjointed" and I feel the EU should be legally dissolved and returned to a condition of absolute separate national identity and economic/security governance.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Because of Brussels, Poland is now refusing to take refugees.

http://www.lifezette...ingraham_buffer

http://www.foxnews.c...ls-attacks.html

Refugees are moving by design. Ask yourself why. Who stands to gain by disrupting societies that are strong?

Refugees are moving by design. Ask yourself why. Who stands to gain by disrupting societies that are strong?

I would be interested to know more of what your take is on this regeneratia - ie; as who do you think would stand to gain ?

I would be interested to know more of what your take is on this regeneratia - ie; as who do you think would stand to gain ?

Illuminati, New Word Order, the Bilderbergers, Nights Templar, Zionists, Masons, Military Industrial Complex, Vaxers, Chem Trailers... the usual suspects.

Edited by Likely Guy

ETA: Admit it Sakari, if you or Merc seen the same thing you wouldn't let it go either.

That is true. I can only speak for myself though.

I have been looking for the topic about Iran launching a missile today, against UN, and our " resolutions " or whatever....Can't find one.

How about Obama now, letting Iran off the hook so they could get billions, then laugh at us.....Anyway, had to throw that jab in :)

P.S. I think all politicians are crooks and liars, so not singling him out.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Illuminati, New Word Order, the Bilderbergers, Nights Templar, Zionists, Masons, Military Industrial Complex, Vaxers, Chem Trailers... the usual suspects.

Oh - is that right Camel guy ? :D

i5s-smart-ass_zpsufqmiv5k.jpg

• Like 1

To be sure, the actions of Islamic jihadists are a "sub-culture" of Islam.

An extremely dangerous one at that.

• Like 1