Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

I can buy into the belief that mainstream media has an agenda. I can buy into the belief that there's a whole lot of unsavoury things go on in, and possibly beyond, government that we aren't privy to.

Using terms like "supposedly" and "so-called events" for the mass murders in Paris just makes you sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist though, and to be honest it's a bit insulting to those who lost their lives, and their families and friends.

Even the elite powers in this world don't have control over live television, instant social media, etc. Why would you expect to know someone personally involved in the Paris attacks? Are you a Parisian?

I have no real way of knowing for sure that these events happened. I know that we are told they happened, and happened the way they say. However, we have been lied to sosososososososososo much that all I really KNOW for sure is that we are supposed to believe these happened. I don't know anyone who was affected by these events. I don't know anyone who knows someone who has been affected by these events. Thus I don't know for sure if they happened.

Is there an elite power? How do you know for sure? Perhaps that is one of those conspiracy theories that you actually accept.

Firstly and Honestly it is more crazy to take what the mainstream media hands you.

Secondly, I don't have the negative connotation that you do about conspiracy theories. I ejected that specifically designed meme. Why didn't you?

Again, dear, world-wide propaganda is at an apex, regardless of the country involved.

Now, I feel I am far more sane than you simply because I publicly question what we are told. To me, that is sanity.

I remind that insulting is a hallmark of substance addiction.

What is really interesting is that you did not address, not one iota, the information in the links, most particularly the last link, and to the reflection of a small spectrum of how I came to believe as I do. Why is that?

ntrepid

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Ad Astra,

Good name and a good beer.

Thanks - it's also Latin from astralis meaning of the stars, derived from the Greek astron meaning star.

That's why I picked the name - as I love the stars - and often look at them at night.

OK, I think it is Israel and Saudi Arabia doing it, with major complicity from the CIA sections that are ruled by GHW Bush.

It is an instinctive reaction. I am 55 years old, and am just within the past several years letting go of the memes we have been taught and taking an objective look at things. I had no opinion of Israel prior to the last decade, had no bias one way or another. Then I began to piece things together with the knowledge that we are being lied to in the media on a daily basis.

Now when I say Israel, I am not talking about a religion. However in mainstream media, this kind of critical thinking is not applied, and they make Jews and Israel synonymous when they are NOT synonymous in any real manner. There are Christians, Muslims and Jews in Israel.The people of Israel comprise many religions. When i say Isreal, I am talking about the present government of Israel, and am NOT talking about the people of Israel. Just to get that straight. Just know that I have this level of critical thinking. While I am not anti-semetic, I have no admiration for any of the three Abrahamic religions, Christianity, Muslim or Jewish. Abraham simply got the entire lesson so totally wrong, regardless of which son would have been killed.

OK in Feb, 2015, Netty-babby, leader of Israel, ex Mossad special operations expert, publicly called all Israelis home, telling them it is high time for them to return home.

https://duckduckgo.c...lis home&t=ffsb

Just look at the headlines. It appears that one article focused on French Israelis. Why do you suppose that might be?

Then the Paris attacks happen.

We see charlie hebdo supposedly happen. We see the Paris concert bombing supposedly happen. I personally have no real way of knowing the truth of these things, since I know no one who was affected by these so-called events, and/or I know no one who knows someone affected by these events.

Then there are these articles that just blow me away, proving a theory that I have personally formed from just watching things play thru.

https://news.vice.co...lee-the-country The Israelis Helping Ukrainian Jews Flee the Country

March 31, 2016 | 12:32 pm

https://news.vice.co...dle-east/page/2 Israel Just 'Rescued' 19 Jews From Yemen in a Secret Mission

https://news.vice.co... the West Bank: Europe's Jewish Exodus (Part 3) Might as well look into part one and two while you are at it.

And then I read this:

https://consortiumne...sion-in-israel/ With major quoting from the link. Please continue to read on the link for more info.

Testing Out Repression in Israel

February 27, 2016

Jeff Halper, co-founder of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions, sees the brutal practice of destroying Palestinian homes and similar tactics as part of an experiment in social repression that can have broader implications as income inequality spreads across the globe, as he told Dennis J Bernstein.

By Dennis J Bernstein

Israeli author and human rights activist Jeff Halper who has challenged the Israeli practice of destroying Palestinian homes (usually for simply building after being denied a permit) attempts to answer the question why the world continues to accept such repeated brutalities perpetrated by the Israelis against a million-plus locked-down, very poor Palestinians.

Halper detects a quid pro quo, a violent marriage of convenience in which “Israel offers its expertise in helping governments pursue their various wars against the people and, in return, they permit it to expand its settlements and control throughout the Palestinian territory.”

Jeff_Halper_color-300x199.jpg

Peace and human rights activist Jeff Halper.

Halper’s latest book, War Against the People: Israel, the Palestinians and Global Pacification, focuses on “global Palestine,” and “how Israel exports its Occupation, its weaponry, its models and tactics of control and its security and surveillance systems, all developed and perfected on the Palestinians, to countries around the world engaged in asymmetrical warfare, or domestic securitization, both forms of “war against the people.”

He contextualizes Israel’s globalization of Palestine within the capitalist world system. Inherently unequal, exploitative, violent and increasingly unsustainable, Capitalism must pursue innumerable wars against the people if it is to enforce its global hegemony. These are precisely the types of wars, counterinsurgency, asymmetrical warfare, counter-terrorism, urban warfare and the overall securitization of societies, including those of the Global North, in which Israel specializes.

-----------------------

Then I run it all thru the personal crap detector I have, one that everyone has but they just don't know it. I find that ISIS is Israeli and Saudi, and Bush's CIA faction.

If you will note, no Israeli interests, beyond the token media output, has been hit by ISIS. No Saudi interests, beyond the token media claims, has been hit by ISIS.

And in the USA, hell, factions of our USA government has been murdering and torturing US citizens for decades, possibly centuries. San Bernadino is just a public one. And I still don't know anyone involved or affected of San Bernadino, still don't know anyone who knows anyone affected or involved in the event in San Bernadino. So it is with Sandy Hook, the boston bombing and so on. Don't include 9-11 in that. That was during the Bush The Stupider years when this country was taken on a drunken presidential joyride to hell.

=============

The syrian refugee crisis is by design as well. Israel wanted Assad out. Americans had no stomach for militarily going into Syria, with Obama not very friendly with Netanyahu,(the one and only thing I like about Obama).

ISIS began shortly thereafter.

Anyway's - thanks for your response (after all - I did ask for it) :unsure2:

You certainly go into depth. But overall I feel that much of your belief system is more based on intuition - vivid imagination - and wild speculation. If any of what you have said is true and eventually released to the public (there's millions of conspiracy stories around you know) - then I shall apologise....deal ? :)

Also - there was certainly no pretence or make believe stories concerning the terrorist attacks in San Bernadino.. the Boston bombing etc...including many other attacks we have recently witnessed in Europe.

Sadly - these atrocities did happen. So inferring that they didn't happen (as in them being lies?) is just plain silly and rather strange.

Anyway's gotta go - bye :st

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 3

I think for the west it's relatively new introduction to Islamic terrorism and hence these debates whereas for some African and Asian countries and for Russia it's a old n ongoing problem. Don't get the idea that Isis and al-Qaeda are the only organizations there are plenty LeT , Im etc which cause heavy casualties . Islamic terrorism is a world wide phenomenon it's not limited to Iraq and syria or Afghanistan .

• Like 1

I have no real way of knowing for sure that these events happened. I know that we are told they happened, and happened the way they say. However, we have been lied to sosososososososososo much that all I really KNOW for sure is that we are supposed to believe these happened. I don't know anyone who was affected by these events. I don't know anyone who knows someone who has been affected by these events. Thus I don't know for sure if they happened.

Is there an elite power? How do you know for sure? Perhaps that is one of those conspiracy theories that you actually accept.

Firstly and Honestly it is more crazy to take what the mainstream media hands you.

Secondly, I don't have the negative connotation that you do about conspiracy theories. I ejected that specifically designed meme. Why didn't you?

Again, dear, world-wide propaganda is at an apex, regardless of the country involved.

Now, I feel I am far more sane than you simply because I publicly question what we are told. To me, that is sanity.

What is really interesting is that you did not address, not one iota, the information in the links, most particularly the last link, and to the reflection of a small spectrum of how I came to believe as I do. Why is that?

ntrepid

It's a clichéd saying, but an apt one...

"Keep an open mind - but not so open that your brain falls out"

It's good to have a healthy degree of skepticism, but if you start to question absolutely everything in front of your eyes, it's a long slippery slope, likely leading to delusional disorder.

Again, I ask you why you think you should personally have a link to someone involved in the Paris attacks? From your profile, I guess you live in America. Unless you have friends or relatives in Paris, or a link to the band playing in the Bataclan, why would someone thousands of miles across the Atlantic have a definitive connection? I live a lot closer in England, and have been to many gigs such as the one at the Bataclan that terrible night, yet I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to think I should personally know anyone involved. Neither do I have any link to the 9/11 attacks, but I'm absolutely sure they happened...

At what point would you accept the attacks as true? Would you believe them if you talked to eyewitnesses? Would you accept unedited video footage? Or would you not accept evidence at all, as you weren't there personally? If you were there, would you believe you'd somehow been manipulated to see the attacks in a specific manner, to suit someone's hidden agenda? Where does the paranoia end?

You ask why I don't address the links you posted? Honestly, because I don't care. Actually, no... that's not totally true. I care about people, and wish for a better world, as well as having a somewhat curious mind, but I have absolutely no influence whatsoever on political power struggles in the world. The most I have is a vote to influence my own little part of the world, and even then it's likely of little consequence. Another saying which always stuck with me from an otherwise boring time studying government and politics at university was...

"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely"

This I hold true. There'll always come a point where people in power seek to further their own agenda, regardless of their initial intentions.

The bottom line? Everyone needs to draw a common sense line in the sand that allows them to function in this world. Looking for a hidden agenda in everything is not going to achieve that.

• Like 6

Thanks - it's also Latin from astralis meaning of the stars, derived from the Greek astron meaning star.

That's why I picked the name - as I love the stars - and often look at them at night.

You certainly go into depth. But overall I feel that much of your belief system is more based on intuition - vivid imagination - and wild speculation. If any of what you have said is true and eventually released to the public (there's millions of conspiracy stories around you know) - then I shall apologise....deal ? :)

Also - there was certainly no pretence or make believe stories concerning the terrorist attacks in San Bernadino.. the Boston bombing etc...including many other attacks we have recently witnessed in Europe.

Sadly - these atrocities did happen. So inferring that they didn't happen (as in them being lies?) is just plain silly and rather strange.

You asked for it! :w00t:

• Like 2

. Looking for a hidden agenda in everything is not going to achieve that.

This is not the subject to be making that point on IMO. Wikileaks has shown the creation of ISIS was at best encouraged by the western nations http://www.elitereaders.com/wikileaks-documents-reveal-destabilizing-syria-isis/, at worst it was actually created by them. We are constantly being lied to and misled about what is happening in the "war on terror" http://www.veteranst...mbing-campaign/ , US senators have been caught hanging with ISIS leaders : http://www.globalres...l-daesh/5498177

We are spending 50,000 times the amount of money on terrorism as we are on any other cause of death in this nation. http://thinkbynumber...-of-insecurity/ That is a ton of reasons for people in the military industrial complex to ensure the world remains galvanized by the threat of terrorism so they keep getting money.

AND THEN in the middle of all this our nation gets rid of the anti propaganda laws. (july 2nd 2013)

All very good reasons to question everything revolving around the "war on terror" scam.

Eisenhower - a 5 star general AND the president of the unites states warned us that this was happening in 1961.

Edited by Farmer77

I think for the west it's relatively new introduction to Islamic terrorism and hence these debates whereas for some African and Asian countries and for Russia it's a old n ongoing problem. Don't get the idea that Isis and al-Qaeda are the only organizations there are plenty LeT , Im etc which cause heavy casualties . Islamic terrorism is a world wide phenomenon it's not limited to Iraq and syria or Afghanistan .

What I find irritating about the West's involvement is that we supported some of the groups while they were busy distracting the USSR or trying to topple third world governments not allied with the West. Thinking that they would be content in those playgrounds and not spreading their ideologies and guerilla methods developed there to western societies was blindly ignoring everything those groups were saying since their inception.

They in essence wrote "Thank You great American Satan for the guns to shoot at the Soviets p.s. Death to Israel" on the memo line of their check to pay for the weapons and our leaders ignored it...

Edited by Jarocal
  • Like 1

This is not the subject to be making that point on IMO. Wikileaks has shown the creation of ISIS was at best encouraged by the western nations http://www.eliteread...ing-syria-isis/, at worst it was actually created by them. We are constantly being lied to and misled about what is happening in the "war on terror" http://www.veteranst...mbing-campaign/ , US senators have been caught hanging with ISIS leaders : http://www.globalres...l-daesh/5498177

We are spending 50,000 times the amount of money on terrorism as we are on any other cause of death in this nation. http://thinkbynumber...-of-insecurity/ That is a ton of reasons for people in the military industrial complex to ensure the world remains galvanized by the threat of terrorism so they keep getting money.

AND THEN in the middle of all this our nation gets rid of the anti propaganda laws. (july 2nd 2013)

All very good reasons to question everything revolving around the "war on terror" scam.

Eisenhower - a 5 star general AND the president of the unites states warned us that this was happening in 1961.

Well, to be fair, what should be discussed in this thread? Isn't this about the tragic events in Brussels?

It was posted hours after the attacks, and didn't even go through the typical stages of sympathy and support that were seen in threads at the time of the Paris attacks. Instead it went straight into politics and religion - often U.S. politics - it only took three posts before Donald Trump got a mention. Now it's somewhere between crazy "did these attacks actually happen?" talk, and conspiracy theories that may or may not have merit to them.

If posters are going to expand the remit of this topic from "Brussels attacks" to "Western warmongering elite", then I'll simply add my own opinion; ignorance is bliss.

Even if every article you link is spot on, what difference do you think it'll make to you and I, and to those who tragically lost their lives in Belgium? Do you think the military industrial complex can be changed through democratic politics? I believe it doesn't matter who is put into office. The elite either operate beyond government, or they are so essential to government that politicians bend to their will. Do you think anything you can do will change this?

Let's say for the sake of argument that there was a worldwide revolution tomorrow, and governments and military forces around the world were overthrown and miraculously replaced with Government 2.0...

In another fifty years time, we'd be right back to square one, just as we have seen throughout human history; those with power will continue to greedily seek more power. We'll live in a world of haves and have-nots. This holds true no matter what religion or politics you subscribe to.

Ignorance is bliss.

The best any of us can hope for is to either back the winning side, or find a little piece of the world that is far enough away from the machinations of world powers that we can live in relative peace.

See... it's better to limit the scope of the original topic, or you end up being subjected to the ravings of a cynical middle-aged man! :P

Edit: Cool! Dictionary.com defines middle-aged as "roughly between 45 and 65." I've got a week to 44, so I must still be a young'un! ^_^

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 3

ntrepid

I respect your wish to avoid being exploited and duped by a media which allows its ideology to dictate its presentation, and interpretation, of events. Unfortunately, facts are often cast in such a subjective way as to fit the ideology of reporters or their employers. As for 'news analysis', it is mostly an open field for bias and dilapidated credibility.

That being said, giving full reign to skepticism to the point of doubting whether the horrific events of Paris and Brussels actually took place or not will only victimize the victims, their families and friends once again. I have family and friends who are eye witnesses; who barely escaped being killed or maimed by minutes only. These are real people, nice people, who could have been torn apart by criminals for reasons they have nothing to do about. They will have to live with the constant worry about safety, security in crowded areas, traveling...etc. They are very real people and so are their feelings of shock and pain.

• Like 3

Edit: Cool! Dictionary.com defines middle-aged as "roughly between 45 and 65." I've got a week to 44, so I must still be a young'un! ^_^

I hate to be the one to break it to you but 45 is only middle age if you live to be 90. By 65 you're old, since no one ever makes it to 130. For most of us, middle age comes and goes before we turn 40. By the time we think we're there, we're already on the downhill side.

We will now return you to your regular program.

• Like 2

I hate to be the one to break it to you but 45 is only middle age if you live to be 90. By 65 you're old, since no one ever makes it to 130. For most of us, middle age comes and goes before we turn 40. By the time we think we're there, we're already on the downhill side.

I curse you to the nine hells for your numerical logic!

;)

• Like 3

Thanks one hell of a lot! :unsure2:

:lol:

• Like 2

I respect your wish to avoid being exploited and duped by a media which allows its ideology to dictate its presentation, and interpretation, of events. Unfortunately, facts are often cast in such a subjective way as to fit the ideology of reporters or their employers. As for 'news analysis', it is mostly an open field for bias and dilapidated credibility.

That being said, giving full reign to skepticism to the point of doubting whether the horrific events of Paris and Brussels actually took place or not will only victimize the victims, their families and friends once again. I have family and friends who are eye witnesses; who barely escaped being killed or maimed by minutes only. These are real people, nice people, who could have been torn apart by criminals for reasons they have nothing to do about. They will have to live with the constant worry about safety, security in crowded areas, traveling...etc. They are very real people and so are their feelings of shock and pain.

I dont want to speak for anyone else but for myself the doubt isnt whether bombs actually went off. The doubt is about who actually set the bombs and for what reason.

• Like 1

Astra, there is no possible way for you to assess with any accuracy anyone's belief system. Surely you know that?

But if it makes you sleep better at night, have at it? You cannot match wits with me.

I don't know what happened in San Bernadino, again since I know no one who was affected by it, and I know no one who knows anyone who was affected. That is as far as I reach.

You blame me for a wild imagination, while you appear to accept things you are told on blind faith. I am personally immune to blind faith. I blame you for letting someone else do your thinking for you, and to allow others unknown to manipulate your perceptions. You really should be more astute.

I have no way of confirming that the events have happened. And you didn't confirm it either. You just reflected your views like I did. I suggest you learn to lie-detect. There are several methods you can use, without or without device. Learn them. Because we are getting lies, now that it is entirely legal for the USA government to propagandize, since 2013, which they had been doing anyway.

Take the blue pill. I will take the red.

and get this:

https://consortiumne...paganda-weapon/

‘Corruption’ as a Propaganda Weapon

April 4, 2016

Exclusive: Mainstream U.S. journalism and propaganda are getting hard to tell apart, as with the flurry of “corruption” stories aimed at Russia’s Putin and other demonized foreign leaders, writes Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

Obviosuly I am not alone in my "imagination". That is nice to know. Someone else besides me is getting the truth amid all the lies out there. Meanwhile, newspapers cannot sell their newspapers much anymore. Mainstream media cannot get the hits on their websites, because they are known to lie. News agencies cannot get many people to watch their news shows anymore. Astra, dear, I am not alone in my so-called "wild imagination". It is you who is being duped, not me.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

It's a clichéd saying, but an apt one...

"Keep an open mind - but not so open that your brain falls out"

It's good to have a healthy degree of skepticism, but if you start to question absolutely everything in front of your eyes, it's a long slippery slope, likely leading to delusional disorder.

Again, I ask you why you think you should personally have a link to someone involved in the Paris attacks? From your profile, I guess you live in America. Unless you have friends or relatives in Paris, or a link to the band playing in the Bataclan, why would someone thousands of miles across the Atlantic have a definitive connection? I live a lot closer in England, and have been to many gigs such as the one at the Bataclan that terrible night, yet I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to think I should personally know anyone involved. Neither do I have any link to the 9/11 attacks, but I'm absolutely sure they happened...

At what point would you accept the attacks as true? Would you believe them if you talked to eyewitnesses? Would you accept unedited video footage? Or would you not accept evidence at all, as you weren't there personally? If you were there, would you believe you'd somehow been manipulated to see the attacks in a specific manner, to suit someone's hidden agenda? Where does the paranoia end?

You ask why I don't address the links you posted? Honestly, because I don't care. Actually, no... that's not totally true. I care about people, and wish for a better world, as well as having a somewhat curious mind, but I have absolutely no influence whatsoever on political power struggles in the world. The most I have is a vote to influence my own little part of the world, and even then it's likely of little consequence. Another saying which always stuck with me from an otherwise boring time studying government and politics at university was...

This I hold true. There'll always come a point where people in power seek to further their own agenda, regardless of their initial intentions.

The bottom line? Everyone needs to draw a common sense line in the sand that allows them to function in this world. Looking for a hidden agenda in everything is not going to achieve that.

I am pretty sure you have tried to pigeon-hole me into sentiments which I do not have. And you think this will address the issue. I suggest you forge another neuropathway and let go of the hardening-of-the-categories from which so many people seem to suffer.

Common sense has been completely obliterated by the concept of critical thinking. They are direct opposites. Which one do you really want to practice? I prefer critical thinking, since there is little in common anymore.

I don't feel that helpless. I can influence the world in so many ways. I have influenced the world in many ways. Like you, tho it is unknown to you, I am a co-creator. I work on that co-creation on a nearly daily basis. I assure you, It works. You and all of us are co-creators as well, tho you may not know it like I know it.

I dont want to speak for anyone else but for myself the doubt isnt whether bombs actually went off. The doubt is about who actually set the bombs and for what reason.

There is also the question of who really orchestrated it. Tho it is not a question to me. For I know. It is a knowing that is not supported by current propaganda in mainstream media.

The Anatomy Of A False Flag

It is really quite important for us to immediately recognize the anatomy of a false flag, actions by the government against it’s own people to further an agenda. We see it now with slots of shootings. There is an agenda to remove our right to bear arms. Because they are failing at it, watch as the efforts are stepped up and moved into international action.

What is a False-Flag?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/11-signs-of-false-flag.html

11 Signs of a False Flag

TOPICS:Brandon Turbevillefalse flags, November 7, 2013

false flagBrandon Turbeville, Activist Post

(note from Uni) All the below is a quote from the article. However, I have seriously snipped it up, to just provide the list.

Quote, and continuous snips

The following is a list of some of the most common elements of the false flag attack which should immediately be looked at in the event of some other incident that pulls at the heartstrings and emotions of the general public.

1. High Profile Event:

2. Changing Stories:

3. Simultaneous Drills: of the false flag attack, Coincidence Theory is used to explain away the tragic results.[2]

4. Cui Bono? The most important question to ask immediately after any high profile incident is “cui bono?” or “Who benefits?”

5. Unanswered Questions:

6. Case is quickly closed:

7. Suspects’ Connection to CIA, FBI, or Other Intelligence Agencies:

8. Convenient Scapegoat:

9. Media Promotes A Narrative Against Scapegoat Groups and/or An Agenda To Take Liberties:

10. Government Begins to “Take Action” Against the Scapegoat or Moves Along the Lines of the Media Narrative:

11. Clues in pop media:

end quote and snips

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-false-flag.html

Anatomy of a False Flag

TOPICS:Bombfalse flagsStephen Lendman

April 21, 2013, Stephen Lendman, Activist Post

False flags are an American tradition. They go way back. The Boston bombings appear the latest.

Ole Dammegård "Light on Conspiracies – how they are all connected."

http://faculty.washington.edu/kstarbi/Starbird_iConference2014-final.pdf

Rumors, False Flags, and Digital Vigilantes

There are entire books written on propaganda. Why on earth are we still being duped?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

• Like 1

Heinlein has a quote that goes something like this:

It is far easier to dupe people than to convince them they have been duped.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Great posts Regenertia that kind of "drops the mic" on the topic. The only real come back from that is "nuh uh" or "you're a crazy conspiracy theorist" . The evidence is becoming overwhelming yet confirmation bias is so thick in our pre programmed society that while more and more are seeing the subterfuge the vast majority are literally physically impossible of seeing it.

Inattentional Blindness : http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/but-did-you-see-the-gorilla-the-problem-with-inattentional-blindness-17339778/?no-ist

Heinlein has a quote that goes something like this:

It is far easier to dupe people than to convince them they have been duped.

Great quote, now write it backwards on your forehead and go stare in a mirror because, reggie, you are being duped by whatever source you are using to fill your head with so many wackie CT's

• Like 2

Great quote, now write it backwards on your forehead and go stare in a mirror because, reggie, you are being duped by whatever source you are using to fill your head with so many wackie CT's

As predicted theres the first "youre a crazy conspiracy theorist" response.

To be fair, she does sound pretty crazy. I'm not saying there isn't truth to many conspiracy theories, but she is a believer in almost all of them.

She claims her source is the only reliable one.

• Like 1

Listen, I know you are a CT guy and CT's certyainly do exist but not all CT's are real farmer. Hopefully you realize that there are a lot of delusional muckrakers on the internet and they make up lot of crazy crapola. You understand that right? Unfortunately reggie she seems subscribed to all of them and the results are not what anyone would call reasonable or even rational but if you're defending her latest CTs then feel free, it is your credibility you are risking, not mine. :tu:

• Like 4

Great posts Regenertia that kind of "drops the mic" on the topic. The only real come back from that is "nuh uh" or "you're a crazy conspiracy theorist" . The evidence is becoming overwhelming yet confirmation bias is so thick in our pre programmed society that while more and more are seeing the subterfuge the vast majority are literally physically impossible of seeing it.

Inattentional Blindness : http://www.smithsoni...7339778/?no-ist

Umm... no...

Pretty sure that particularly overused meme is for when someone halts the discussion with undeniable logic that silences any further dissent.

To be honest Farmer, your own links so far have suggested "conspiracy" and not "crazy conspiracy theorist." There may or may not be truth to be found in there.

Jumping onboard the crazy train with regeneratia, who denies the events in Brussels, San Bernardino, etc. as she doesn't personally know any witnesses is crossing that line of common sense.

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 2

This reminds me of the movie Conspiracy Theory. Mel Gibson plays a cab driver who's into every possible CT, spouting them off like gospel. But then someone starts trying to kill him because he's right about one of them, he just doesn't know which one.

• Like 2

To be fair, she does sound pretty crazy. I'm not saying there isn't truth to many conspiracy theories, but she is a believer in almost all of them.

She claims her source is the only reliable one.

Listen, I know you are a CT guy and CT's certyainly do exist but not all CT's are real farmer. Hopefully you realize that there are a lot of delusional muckrakers on the internet and they make up lot of crazy crapola. You understand that right? Unfortunately reggie she seems subscribed to all of them and the results are not what anyone would call reasonable or even rational but if you're defending her latest CTs then feel free, it is your credibility you are risking, not mine. :tu:

I confess to not recalling ever seeing Reg post on anything else. The last post regarding false flags is pretty dead on though.

In this case i truly believe the onus is beginning to be put on those who DONT believe the ct's.

Why get rid of a propaganda law if you're not planning on using some propaganda?

Its proven that the media is controlled by a small handful of people.

We have wikileaks showing us the US wanted an ISIS type entity to form.

We know ISIS is using a ton of american weapons.

We know that the military industrial complex , A. Kills people for a living and B. receives 50k times the amount of money to fight "terrorism" than any other cause of death gets meaning terrorism is good business for them.

We know Mccain met with ISIS leaders, we also know he was p***ed when Russia started fighting ISIS. We know the US has been caught lying about Russia bombing hospitals in syria, why would they not want an ally as powerful as russia in the war on terror? We know that Turkey, an important NATO ally has been supporting ISIS all along through oil deals and depending on if you believe the reports through material and financial support as well.

Pardon the stream of consciousness. Its a circumstantial case to be sure but what i posted are just the things we know.

Edited by Farmer77