Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions hit Brussels airport,

docyabut2

Trump is right we shouldn't be bringing them here. Even Cruz is for bringing them here, or at least he was, not to mention Hillary and Bernie want to bring a few hundred thousand of them here.

Europe needs to kick all these migrants out before it gets worse than it already is.

Did you know that the master mind of the Paris attacks, that they finally arrested in Brussels left his little brother with Isis in Syria. Right , Europe needs to kick all these migrants out before it gets worse than it already is.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 6

Erm, not exactly true. Christian terrorists have stormed abortion clinics and killed people on more than one occasion over the years. There are also parts of the world suffering from sectarian religious division and terror attacks over different faiths. They simply aren't reported as much in the Western media.

http://www.globalres...america/5333619

http://www.thedailyb...even-close.html

http://www.fairobser...errorism-76334/

Comparing a few individuals that went nuts to entire armies planning, and accomplishing flying into buildings, and bombing 100;s of people is not even close.

• Like 7

That may be true but the majority of Muslims support Sharia law. Even over half here in the US do.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad

Well then, those folks need to depart the United States and go where Sharia is the law of the land. No one is holding them here, follow our laws or leave.

• Like 9

These lunatics are now scattered throughout Europe and many other Westernised countries.

I'm actually tired of tuning into the news and witnessing yet another bombing where innocent lives have been lost.

I feel I'm becoming desensitised to it - as it is happening so much. It's depressing and I fail to see any end to it.

• Like 4

summer 2014, ‘No weapons for Israel!’ Protest group poursfake blood in Belgium airport. in support of Palestine.

spring 2016 muslim terrorists pour real blood there.

I wonder how those idiots from LilithS feel now.

That kind are so vicious that they'll blame ANYONE except the true culprits. It's all about the message.
  • Like 3

Europe needs to kick all these migrants out before it gets worse than it already is.

It's to late for that - they have already got their foot in the door.

There are a rather large number of people out there who wish to destroy us, and Europe, in spite of whether they are ready to admit that or not. If this attack was in revenge for the arrest of Abdeslam, they did it pretty fast and very effectively. They are not some minor league player and have a reach that is growing every day. Being taught this philosophy since birth and being nuts helps, and I find it interesting that so many are second generation. Obviously, even though they are living in a non Middle Eastern country, the indoctrination continues. It's not a good thing when this happens not only outside your borders, but also within.

• Like 5

It may seem simple minded, but the only way to win a war is to defeat the enemy. So far, in the U.S., our leaders have been unwilling to even acknowledge the enemy. When confronted with the realities, they are more concerned with not hurting peoples' feelings that they are with retaliation. When people propose harsh measures they claim it will help ISIS recruit new members and so their response is to do nothing. When we have engaged the enemy on the battlefield it's with one hand behind our back. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a battle where one side uses swords and camels and the other side uses tanks and missiles, victory should go to the better armed. The battle should be over in a week. When that is not the outcome it is no longer a war but a political statement written in the blood of our own citizens. We must first recognize the enemy. They are Muslims. If not all then it is up to them to do the separating, not us. Next, we must not let them into our country. When we wanted to avoid mad cow disease, we banned all beef and cattle imports. We didn't try to sort the good from the bad, the stakes were too high. Do we value our cattle more than ourselves? Third, when we do engage them we must fight to win. We can read license plates from space. Surely we know where the terrorist strongholds are. Why have we not turned sand into glass for a 20 mile radius around their hideouts and training camps? Every victim of terror attacks is on our leaders' hands as well as the actual perpetrators. This can be stopped. We only have to want to.

• Like 6

only way to win a war is to defeat the enemy.

victory should go to the better armed.

We must first recognize the enemy.

They are Muslims.

by your theory you will loose, because Muslims are over 1.7 billion, and their national armies combined are way stronger than US army,

http://www.washingto...gees-/?page=all

Not accurate. More than that number have already arrived and there is no plan to stop the rest.

Start of thread derailment.

and then, are you kidding me? Your link talks about 10,000 to be admitted. I was talking about the fictitious 10's of thousands that were admitted to the US just last year, alluded to by Merc.

Please.

• Like 1

Oops, double post.

Edited by Likely Guy

Well then, those folks need to depart the United States and go where Sharia is the law of the land. No one is holding them here, follow our laws or leave.

This is the crux of the issue.

These people won't leave, as they want the higher standard of living that many Western democracies provide. Yet at the same time they want to bring with them archaic religious practices that see woman treated like possessions, children denied a full education, and their own set of laws that belong in the dark ages.

In all honesty, where can this go? What is Islam in reality?

There are undoubtedly many Muslims around the world that live peaceful lives, and adapt well to Western life. It almost seems like this is "Muslim Light" though; people who want to live a Western lifestyle, while paying lip service to their religion - pretty much as someone may go to church with their family on a Sunday, but barely have a thought for religious practices outside the weekly routine.

For others that want Sharia to govern every aspect of their lives, are they likely to change any time soon? I doubt it. Which means, unless Western governments start clamping down on practices that directly oppose democratic values, areas like Molenbeek in Brussels will continue to grow as breeding grounds for extremism.

• Like 5

in a battle where one side uses swords and camels and the other side uses tanks and missiles

You didn't by any chance get your assessment of military capabilities from Rambo III did you? :unsure2:

I'm pretty sure Pakistan don't use camels as launch platforms for tactical nuclear weapons for one thing...

Comparing a few individuals that went nuts to entire armies planning, and accomplishing flying into buildings, and bombing 100;s of people is not even close.

Never heard of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) for exemple?

They are an armed christian group known for terrorism, murder, child-sex slavery and barbarism operating in Uganda, South Sudan and some other parts of Africa.

https://www.warchild...resistance-army

There is more going on in this world than what you are being fed by Western media.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

You didn't by any chance get your assessment of military capabilities from Rambo III did you? :unsure2:

I'm pretty sure Pakistan don't use camels as launch platforms for tactical nuclear weapons for one thing...

It was probably "Lawrence of Arabia".

That and no one should underestimate the military prowess of a camel. Know what I mean? :rolleyes:

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

by your theory you will loose, because Muslims are over 1.7 billion, and their national armies combined are way stronger than US army,

Defeating the enemy as a means of winning a war is not a theory but a time proven practice. We are not at war with Muslim countries, it is Islam that is at war with us. We only need to engage the front lines, not the entire region. When we finally wise up and keep them out for our own protection are you suggesting they will come at us with the full might of their traditional armies to force us to let them in? If not, then it will work. After telling me my "theory" won't work, what do you propose that will? Is your only alternative to be a passive victim?
  • Like 2

post-109307-0-92588600-1458698803_thumb.

Erm, not exactly true. Christian terrorists have stormed abortion clinics and killed people on more than one occasion over the years. There are also parts of the world suffering from sectarian religious division and terror attacks over different faiths. They simply aren't reported as much in the Western media.

http://www.globalres...america/5333619

http://www.thedailyb...even-close.html

http://www.fairobser...errorism-76334/

Give us the numbers and the tell us how well that comparison works. Although I don't agree with the practice of killing abortion doctors the comparison to these types of attacks is a very, very ignorant and childish one. I'd love to see you defend it, so let's start with the number of dead and their identities and work from there.

• Like 2

Is your only alternative to be a passive victim?

well thats will work, since im actually one of them lol

im a Muslim, but im against isis, al qaeda and all terrorist groups,

i was very upset ever since the 9/11 attacks, also the USA didn't act right when they in return invaded iraq which had nothing to do with it, you know this extremely mad it easy for isis to form later

• Like 2

well thats will work, since im actually one of them lol

im a Muslim, but im against isis, al qaeda and all terrorist groups,

i was very upset ever since the 9/11 attacks, also the USA didn't act right when they in return invaded iraq which had nothing to do with it, you know this extremely mad it easy for isis to form later

Well I'm glad to hear you don't support the terrorist organizations that are so entrenched in your region. I see where you are from and can only imagine what you are surrounded by. We are aware that these groups kill other Muslims with the same brutality and much more frequently than the Westerners. Muslims need to understand that only they can change the course their religion is being pushed into. No one else can do that for you.

• Like 6

Keep in mind, ISIS are radical sunni jihadists...they kill the shia muslims just like they kill the rest of us. ISIS are evil incarnate IMO.

And just to add, if one happens to be a sunni muslim but you don't agree with ISIS...they kill you as well.

Good point Lilly. In times like this we need to be careful that our tears don't feed the seeds of hate.

ISIS kills more muslims than any other group and most of those fighting ISIS are muslims.

And remember that most terrorists are "homegrown" and not refugees from muslim countries.

Refugees aren’t terrorists; they’re running away from terrorists.

There are well over a billion Muslims across the world and the vast majority are not violent.

We should not blame an entire group for the actions of extremists.

What needs to happen is an overwhelming condemnation by muslims and especially muslim leaders all over the world.

Muslim parents should talk to their children about Islamic extremism and the dangers of it and it wouldn't hurt to have

muslim church leaders address this and have church programs in place to discourage extremism. .

I saw a British muslim today on TV and he said "we should all realize that we are British citizens first, muslims second"

Now is the time for solidarity and contemplation, not bigotry.

Think about it.

• Like 2