Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Season of GHOST ASYLUM premiers on 4/3

rashore

Phantoms, demons, and shadow creatures beware! Destination America's hit series GHOST ASYLUM is back following the Tennessee Wraith Chasers (TWC) ghost-hunting team as they investigate paranormal activity in America's most frightening asylums, sanitariums, penitentiaries and haunted hotspots. Respect, detect, collect is TWC's motto and the core process they follow in every investigation, which combines scientific methodology and ghost-hunting gadgets with Tennessee wit and thirst for adventure. TWC's goal isn't just to communicate with RESTLESS SOULS but to help them find peace beyond the gates of their ghostly tomb. GHOST ASYLUM premieres Sunday, April 3 at 10/9c on Destination America with 10 new episodes.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Destination-America-to-Premiere-New-Season-of-GHOST-ASYLUM-43-20160325

Yes, more tv ghost! Reruns are getting boring!

• 3 weeks later...

Thankfully they dropped that stupid gimmick of trying to trap a ghost in a jury rigged device

• Like 2

Watching episode USS Edson now on demand and the opening doesn't instill me with hope I am going to like this. Right out of the gate it is reminding me of the kind of reality tv formula I cannot stand, with a narrator.

Oh great, strike two: Investigators with good 'ole boys accents. Good thing though, the narration seems to have ceased.

I do like the investigation starts right away, not much preamble. Ah, cutaways from the investigation to fill in the history. Ugh, cutaways to the so called 'confession segments'. I hate those as much as narrators.

Oh no! A cabinet is shifting and they go straight to a spirit explanation, not even considering the possibility of it shifting because, you know, they're on a boat! And again, that one dude has a funny feeling. It's seasickness you dummy!

Strike three. This is worse than Ghost Mine. I'm out.

"we're a band of brothers. If one goes, we all go" Yeah pretty lame.

If the guy with the twangy southern accent stops talking.....I would enjoy the show more.

• 2 weeks later...

They showed up on Bagan's show with that hokey crap and then they got their own show. With that hokey crap. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether Bagans is the exec producer for them or got them their gig.

A friend who runs a paranormal group in New England was approached by the producers of the show to "audition" for the team. Says they were put together specifically for the show. He wasn't chosen because he was outspoken against fake or exaggerated evidence

• Like 1