Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What did Jesus eat during the Last Supper ?

UM-Bot

Probabilities of Jesus the man existing are high......being the son of god nah.

Just some preacher that was a good orator, and managed to convince people he was more than he was. He stirred up trouble, and was nailed to a cross.

Millions of people put their religion as Jedi on consensus forms. It doesn't prove that the force exists! Really poor argument barbco.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/

Here's an article from the Washington post.

Edited by bigjim36

Why wouldn't he eat meat? Whilst the Bible doesn't mention Jesus eating meat (though he does eat fish), shepherds came to see him when he was a baby, and he was always using shepherds, sheep and lambs as metaphors so he must have approved of breeding animals for food. Also, he asks people to think of the bread as his flesh. Surely that is within the context of people being nourished through eating the flesh of animals.

Not least of all the indisputable fact that pirzola is the most delicious meal ever invented

Jesus a man , could have probably existed. A man with reasoning, unconditional love for human beings but that is it. Time has made him mythical, just like Zeus or Apollo.

I think it's safe to say that the most talked about human in the last 2000 years did, in fact, exist. Whether or not he did magic tricks and rose from the dead is another discussion entirely.

No one likes anchovies!

I don't like anchovies, I love anchovies. :P

• Like 1

The mail is not the only source of that story just the first one on a long list. Fact is that evidence does not support Jesus existed.

Perhaps you might try reading The Bible? I'd say that's a lot more credible than the Daily Mail. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I've always pictured it being beans. Then Jesus said unto his disciples "Take this, all of you, Breathe it, for this is my essense...... BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP!" then they all laughed and sat around the campfire in a 'Blazing Saddles' fashion. :whistle:

Edited: to add KingJames Red Text for Jesus quotes.

Edited by BiffSplitkins
  • Like 3

One has to consider the possibilities of Josh's words...

Matthew 26

26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.

28 This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Bread and wine...body and blood...both of Mother Earth. Interesting. Brings to mind the Garden and Adam's role as steward of Mother Earth. Don't mind me, I like to babble at times.

• 3 weeks later...

Millions of people put their religion as Jedi on consensus forms. It doesn't prove that the force exists! Really poor argument barbco.

https://www.washingt...doesnt-hold-up/

Here's an article from the Washington post.

I prefer the readings from the Book of the Sith.

according to the verses, he didn't eat anything.

Matthew 26

26 While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

27 Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.

28 This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

The mail is not the only source of that story just the first one on a long list. Fact is that evidence does not support Jesus existed.

You could pass off as a Baptist Minister the way you dress. :w00t:

the historic meal did not actually take place at a large rectangular table at all. - See more at: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/292930/what-did-jesus-eat-during-the-last-supper#sthash.eiSDLbaF.dpuf

Forget what they may have eaten and what they may have eaten it on.....we still want to know who the woman is next to jesus flirting with the old guy.

• 5 months later...

Big Mac, fries and Diet Wine...

Edited by UFOwatcher
forgot the drink