Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A history of teleportation

UM-Bot

Arnold Isen: Teleportation is not what you think. While commonly seen as an advanced futuristic technology capable of moving people across great distances instantaneously, teleportation may have been happening for millions of years without any technology involved.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Like 1

Here is a case I have read about in a couple of different publications over the years. What I remember reading was the a guard in the 1500's was teleported to Mexico City. The original record is supposed to be documented in records by a Catholic Priest. I read this way back in the 70's and then again in another book in the 90's. I also have postulated that there are natural occurring tunnels where there is certain magnetic anomalies upon the earth and in every solar system in the universe. Also links between stars.

LINK

Edited by cerberusxp

i hope teleportation can exist in my lifetime so i don't have to wait 30 minutes to get pizza

• Like 1

i hope teleportation can exist in my lifetime so i don't have to wait 30 minutes to get pizza

Agree.

Edited by AZDZ

• 5 months later...

I'll tell you what, I was put through this long test some years ago wherein I didn't know what I was being tested for but I had to live a certain way and do certain things such as go door to door in a town I wasn't familiar with to complete a task. One thing that repeatedly happened during this test was random items unexplainably disappearing out of my ownership. Following a thorough search for those items and declaring them utterly gone they would then mysteriously reappear into my ownership. Teleportation? Perhaps. I know what happened and though I can't prove it I would swear on my life that it happened.  

On 3/28/2016 at 5:52 AM, cerberusxp said:

Here is a case I have read about in a couple of different publications over the years. What I remember reading was the a guard in the 1500's was teleported to Mexico City. The original record is supposed to be documented in records by a Catholic Priest. I read this way back in the 70's and then again in another book in the 90's. I also have postulated that there are natural occurring tunnels where there is certain magnetic anomalies upon the earth and in every solar system in the universe. Also links between stars.

LINK

Something surprised me when I was reading some old Judaism reports of jumping the way. It was when a someone travelled hundreds of miles in a short time to another place. It was considered a miracle of the master teachers. I didn't know before that how old the belief was. Some masters could get coins or vegetables from the air or make objects disappear in some commentaries. It's an interesting concept to explore in unexplained phenomena. Other religions talk of such miracles too.