Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

I have yet in my years here to see CS post anything that wasn't some new age drivel that even the most mediocre of google searches could have refuted.

Cheers,

Badeskov

may be you should post something to actually disprove him, not bs garbage you post, like the example above, also going in threads you never post, liking posts than unliking it, what the F is that supposed to mean? if you disagree, join the conversation, and provide your arguments, not this cowardly crap and run bulsht you pulling here,

Edited by aztek

may be you should post something to actually disprove him, not bs garbage you post, like the example above,

In fact I have. The typical response was several walls of New Age nonsense completely unrelated to what was originally posted, I gave up years ago - it is an exercise in futility and it has been proven over the years. My don't you try and post something to counter her and see where it brings you?

also going in threads you never post, liking posts than unliking it, what the F is that supposed to mean?

OK, my apologies. Those are my fat fingers when trying to navigate browsing this site using my phone.

if you disagree, join the conversation, and provide your arguments, not this cowardly crap and run bulsht you pulling here,

I will join any discussion I see fit - not running away. Just fat fingered disabled......

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

may be you should post something to actually disprove him, not bs garbage you post, like the example above, also going in threads you never post, liking posts than unliking it, what the F is that supposed to mean? if you disagree, join the conversation, and provide your arguments, not this cowardly crap and run bulsht you pulling here,

By the way, you have been here since 2006 I just noticed - have you ever tried posting any rebuttal to her utter nonsense. Why don't you stick it in until you have tried......oh, the irony. Please stay away until you have actually tried.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Remember James Randi is a gifted Magician... as well as being able to recognize and attempts at trickery...

And what does that actually have to do with anything? If the claimed "gift" is indeed genuine, trickery shouldn't affect the outcome, or being able to illustrate validity. If a thing is true, it is true or it is not. The continual failure of claimants in all walks of life to produce any evidence whatsoever speaks for itself.

There is no benefit in denying something like the claims of the paranormal. none whatsoever. It is downright silly to insist that such claims are being deliberately withheld, there is zero proof of that claim, but plenty of claimants who have been outright proven to be shameless hoaxes.

he can also use his magician skills to dampen any displays of paranormal gifts.

And how does he do that? His "powers" are stronger? Seriously, that is complete and utter nonsense.

He at first needs to find out exactly what psychic ability the participant wants to prove.. he then creates the stage to display it.. often not an appropriate setting to display the psychic ability... on top of that the contestants have sing detailed contracts... and have to pay for all of their own costs.. their own accommodation.. often Randi's people postpone the event.. costing the contestants.. psychics quite a hefty sum... a pile of stress is put on them... then again.. many of the psychics are insulted by the way they are treated...all this pressure affects the calmness required to display paranormal gifts.. ;) ( Unless they get activated by rage :) ).... I got this info on reading the reports of many disgruntled. would be contestants.

Why isn't a stage an appropriate facility? If one makes such claims, and says they can demonstrate them, then that is what should happen. Not a dark little room with candles burning and black curtains furnishing every wall, an open brightly lit arena with a multitude of witnesses to confirm said claim.

I do not feel you are providing any sort of explanations whatsoever, just repeating the extremely poor excuses we hear when claimants fail.

Claimants do not always pay for their own equipment, we know this from the many displays we have seen. Randi suggests that the claimant list their props, and the neutral source provide them to stop any modified equipment from creating an illusion. We have not only seen this in multitudes of videos on the net, we heard Randi give this very advice to Carson when Uri Geller showed up. It only seems fair that they provide their own accommodation!!!! Ridiculous to suggest otherwise! Anyone could get a weekend away on Randi by claiming they have psychic powers!! Some would do it just to thwart him, and no doubt those people would comprise of the sore losers who fail when their claims are genuinely tested.

I mean seriously, look at how gullible we are as a species, ready to cling to a stupid claim like bending spoons in order to grasp at some form of validity for the paranormal, it is downright embarrassing to the species. My hope is that people like Randi help us to become critical thinkers, and a smarter species overall. People who said they speak Venusian don't get serious airtime anymore, they get recommended to a psychiatrist. This is a service to humankind, not a hindrance by any means. I would hope people get smart enough to think for themselves and do not run with what they have been handed down. This sort of critical thinking battles real world threats from dubious and dangerous ideals, such as The Heaven's Gate movement, or The Peoples Temple.

Calmness is required to display paranormal gifts now is it? How do you come by this information when nobody can actually display a paranormal gift? Never happened because it is always to stressful in front of others? How is that not like the tree in the forest?

We all know from Sci Fi movies how a Faraday Cage can hinder some superhuman gifts as some are enhanced by either sending or receiving electrical impulses.. .. http://www.electrics...emf-protection/ so to can certain frequencies of sound affect or mess with your senses... http://www.psychic-e....php?story=3966

That is complete and utter nonsense, with al due respect, we have no proof that superhuman powers exist, what we have is unsubstantiated claims that they exist, and a great many failures who said they could, not might be able to but could demonstrate their powers, Like Uri Geller, when it comes down to honesty, the power suddenly disappears.

The US GOvernment spent 20 billion on remote viewing, it was an utter and complete failutre. All we got for that 20 billion was an amusing book and movie.

I wouldn't put it past Randi to do these.. My gut instinct also tells me that he has quite a few psychic gifts himself...

Randi shows us how these superhuman claims are achieved. That seems to very much thwart your hypothesis. I have no idea how you come to such a wild conclusion.

He must realize that there is no cookie cutter way of experiencing psychic extra sensory phenomena.. it is all unique to the experiential workup of each individual... just like we each perceive each situation in our unique way.. so to do our extra sensory.. super normal experience of a 'reality plus' differ...

That sounds more like convenience than an explanation to be honest. Truth is there is no way to relay these claims except verbally.

When we perceive a situation in a unique way, we can still share that with others, and show the repercussions. That the same cannot be applied to paranormal claims sounds very much like a cop out.

Maybe he doesn't believe others.. or thinks others are faking it because that is not how he experiences it... or has experienced it...

Personally, I just do not believe others. I have been hearing these claims since I was a child, and never seen a single one demonstrated, in a professional environment, or just at someones house. I have heard people claim they are psychic and so forth, but never seen an actual genuine demonstration. Nor do I know of anyone who can make that claim outside of the Internet in places like this, or more credulous.

The alleged experiences culminate tio dubious verbal claims, if some instance exists that is above this benchmark, I'd be delighted to see it. But to be frank, if such a thing existed, I doubt it would see light of day in a discussion forum.

Mainly because Randi is not by any means to be all end of of Psychic phenomena, I guess that makes it easy for failed claimants to "rest their case"but truth of the matter is he is but one person. His history as a magician seems to have provided great insight as to how others deploy outright trickery. As I say however, he is not some sort of global authority on the Supernatural/Paranormal. Any claim that can be verified will be scrutinised by the JREF team form a third party standpoint for sure, problem is nobody can actually demonstrate any more that a willingness to dupe others.

I say to all the claimants saying how Randi is holding this field back, go ahead, outdo him. Nobody is stopping anyone from a genuine demonstration, I have little doubt that if something truly amazing could be demonstrated that the media would not only have a field day, but be more than happy to oust Randi as he has done to so many others. Another poster put up a clip of Don Lane acting like a complete child, sad that he can be remembered as such an idiot. It does go to show though that the media are on the side of ratings, and any genuine claimant could offer more than they could wish for. They loved Uri Geller too until Randi showed us what a charlatan and fake he actually is.

Gurdjieff .. had a similar problem.. He had what he felt were enlightening.. superhuman.. super normal experiences.. and he spent his whole life trying to relive the same experience.. to help others achieve the same experiences.. eg: create his own safe community of aware people who have experienced the same.. could discuss it and travel together in this journey... It is a scary one to do on your own... many tend to try and second guess it.. repeat it.. or share it... but as I said.. as far as I know these experiences.. are unique... like losing your virginity.. :) a one off experience that one builds on...

I honestly do not see what is special about Gurdjieff. So many hippy types made that Journey into third world countries with what I see as a rather racist attitude., Thinking they are backwards and barbaric, therefore closer to the "roots" of mysticism. An appeal to authority, and fallacious at that. Even The Beatles made similar journeys into third world countries chasing the same mystic ideals, which were just a product of our own imaginations, that much seems more than obvious after all this time, and no insight into paranormal or supernatural matters.

Are you implying that a "gift"as such is a one time experience, you allude otherwise above when you make out certain conditions are required for such demonstrations. Or are you saying they happen differently to each person? Because really, that makes no sense whatsoever. You are implying a superior aspect of certain types, which seems to me to be a great way of compensating for the very fact that most people are very ignorant in subjects beyond their own immediate fields, and do not quite realise the amount of mumbo jumbo in these claims having heard them third hand with unfairly supportive comments, and it divides people giving them false superiority complexes that are simply not deserved. Or rational for that matter.

then there are the supernormal gifts.. of telepathy.. .. psychometry... empaths connecting to another's experiences.. emotions.. feelings.. these are all now on the verge of being proven scientifically... some using clever combinations of FMRI machines... and linking them to biochemistry.. heat sensors.. computer feedback . empathy.. quantum connections.. ( how we read.. sense via our biochemistry/ thoughts.... feelings.. can now all be registered via computers..) we can now even see our thoughts.. or use our thoughts to operate machines... If we still believe our brains have more or similar capabilities of a computer.. we are still debating whether consciousness is inside our brain.. our stomachs.. our lymph and neural vessels.. when we are also finding evidence of consciousness outside our physical bodies... We don't fully yet understand how we work.. so how can we really know what others can or can't do.. simply because we don't understand.. or haven't experienced it yet in a way that helps us understand??? http://www.unknownco...s-outside-brain

They are not on the verge of being proven scientifically, a grandiose claim, and little more than that. Please offer genuine links to serious studies, and not a link to someone's opinion on a public blog. The "God of the Gaps" argument is being cloned to offer a rebuttal on consciousness. We are indeed looking at consciousness in earnest, and all observations and evidence point back to awareness as a basic instinct, not some divine gift. There is in fact no reason whatsoever to consider consciousness evolving any different to any other body part or function that offers intelligence. It evolved form a set of precautionary responses that allowed us to explore, and live in an environment. Just like everything else did.

LINK - BERKELEY SCIENTIFIC, Evolution and Consciousness

Many scientists agree that self-awareness evolved because of the benefits it contributes understanding others and social situations, implying that self-awareness is intrinsically connected to other-awareness. This suggests that there was an advantage for the individual in understanding others, and therefore that competition and cooperation played a pivotal role in how human evolution progressed. Consciousness, then, is an experience, and our capacity for mental construction and time travel allows us to compare current situations with past and future ones. Mental trial and error is much more efficient than actual trial and error, so this part of the decision making process greatly reduces the chance of failure. This extends to our interactions with others – we use our own experiences in order to predict the behavior of others. Mirror neuron experiments in humans and monkeys favor this view.

The evidence supports what we see in demonstrations. Nothing at all other than tall tales actually support the claims of Paranormal/Supernatural powers. In today's world, that is just not good enough. Like I said, 20 billion of taxpayer money wasted on remote viewing. How many times do we have to make that mistake before we admit to ourselves that it is all made up, and often, just to make the individual feel special. Not only that, but that in fact makes a heck of a lot more sense than some esoteric force available to a select few that defies all attempts to record or demonstrate it, and it entirely eludes all areas of science.

I mean really, which is more likely?

• Like 3

And maybe he should disprove Unicorns too hey?

Why they heck is any skeptic suddenly the mediator of all things paranormal?People try to pin down Randi as the global authority on the paranormal, when ALL he did was offer these so called claimant a chance to show their proof, and look what he got for it?

It might just be better to call a spade a spade and see these claimants as liars until proven otherwise, after all, that is what history has well and truly illustrated. How long do we have to keep holding these peoples hands for? Man Up, if they have such an ability show it, if not, they should just shut the hell up. We don't want to know their fantasies!!

As for proving people wrong, you go to any source you can to support your arguments, legitimate or not, and when shown to be NOT legit, you suddenly disappear and having nothing more to say until the next thread where you regurgitate the same utter nonsense again. Dead set, you are a complete and total hypocrite attacking another poster for things you have shown yourself to be incapable of.

• Like 1

Any genuine psychic would not care about the money (but it would probably come in handy) and would certainly not be afraid of the lions mouth. The lions mouth would have no bite ..I repeat NO BITE if someone were genuine.

The reason why some one who believes they are a genuine psychic to take the challenge, is to prove er.....they are a genuine psychic.

I'm still not seeing the point of attempting to prove the paranormal to people who obviously have no place for it in their worldview. They are a fanatical skeptic organization. It's a waste of time. Also, if psychic phenomena worked 100% of the time on demand than we wouldn't be having this conversation. Someone who do make such a claim is clearly a fraud and good for Randi if he takes great pleasure in exposing them. But the subject is a lot more complex than that. In parapsychology, the replicability has been established in terms of some fascinating trends in subsequent meta-analysises of scientific studies.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

I am still not seeing the point of attempting to prove the paranormal to people who obviously have no place for it in their worldview. They are a fanatical skeptic organization. It's a complete waste of time. Also, if psychic phenomena worked 100% of the time on demand than we wouldn't be having this conversation. Someone who do make such a claim is clearly a fraud and good for Randi if he takes great pleasure in exposing them. But the subject is a lot more complex than that. In parapsychology, the repeatability and replicability has been established in terms of some fascinating trends in subsequent meta-analysises.

I am a skeptic by nature and prefer science and evidence to woo, but at the same time I am not fanatical. I think it's possible that some people do possess certain psychic abilities, but that is only my opinion. Even in our advanced state of science and medicine we still have much to learn about the human brain, but learning to discern fact through observation is the key to science. Science is about discovery.

The gist of it is, the overall argument of the skeptics in this thread is dead-on correct. There is a reason for scientific protocols and the rigors to which researchers are subjected in order to prove the validity of theories. Applying the same method to self-proclaimed psychics is a logical outcome in this day and age. The Randi Challenge was in place for many years, and all of those who attempted to pass it failed. That's a simple fact. Numerous such applicants more or less proved themselves to be frauds. That is also a fact, and the details shared in this thread on individual examples are perfectly clear on this. Many other self-described psychics whined that the test was unfair and too hard, so evidently they didn't even try. That is sad, if not pitiful. We can't say with 100% certainty that they were frauds because they didn't allow themselves to be tested, but their petulant whining and handwaving surely hinted at that conclusion.

I'll say it again: I do believe in the possibility of psychic abilities. I can offer no evidence, nor do I personally know anyone who claims to be psychic. I can offer only my opinion, and it's always been my opinion that someone who possesses some legitimate psychic ability feels no need to promote himself, to make a profit off it, or otherwise to turn himself into a circus act.

• Like 2

I should tack on one concluding thought that I didn't make clear above, due to my penchant for droning on. The Randi Challenge did not disprove the possible existence of psychic abilities. But it did prove that those who subjected themselves to the challenge certainly are not psychic.

• Like 5

I'm still not seeing the point of attempting to prove the paranormal to people who obviously have no place for it in their worldview.

Because you simply do not want to. The long winded excuses are just poor. There is no room for further explanation. What about people like the water diviners who do find such tests amazing in that they are shocked they failed? On Dawkins Enemies Of Reason, one Water Diviner goes so far as to say it is obviously God paying a Joke on everyone! Many people have many excuses for failing the tests, but what we have not seen is one test that has been a success as considered by both skeptic and believer, inside, or outside of the JREF Challenge.

They are a fanatical skeptic organization. It's a waste of time.

And as I said, not in any way any sort of authority on the Paranormal or Supernatural. JREF does not make the big decision if one is capable of such feats or not, they are but one challenge people can take up if they feel confident enough to showcase their claimed abilities.

Science has the last say. Not Randi. If there was validity to the claim, that is where we would have seen proof, and long ago.

Also, if psychic phenomena worked 100% of the time on demand than we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Things work or they do not, to make the claim that certain conditions are required is simply a cop out. There does not seem to be any environment conducive to the claimed abilities.

Someone who do make such a claim is clearly a fraud and good for Randi if he takes great pleasure in exposing them.

I take great pleasure in seeing them exposed, most people do, do you have a problem with Randi ousting Charlatans? Is it not satisfying to see a fraud exposed?

But the subject is a lot more complex than that. In parapsychology, the replicability has been established in terms of some fascinating trends in subsequent meta-analysises of scientific studies.

Then why does the scientific community consider the field Pseudoscience? If there was anything at all tangible there would be a contingent of science that accepts that, whether you believe that or not, it is what science does - push boundaries. When science has proven man wrong, it has benefited from it. It is nothing short of ridiculous to suggest that Paranormal/Supernatural abilities are being covered up. If it was a genuine phenomena, I propose that simply would not be possible.

I should tack on one concluding thought that I didn't make clear above, due to my penchant for droning on. The Randi Challenge did not disprove the possible existence of psychic abilities. But it did prove that those who subjected themselves to the challenge certainly are not psychic.

Indeed, I am not sure why the people who subscribe to the tales feel this is the be all end all of possibilities to validate such claims. JREF is not a Paranormal/Supernatural authority. It simply offers people with claims to validate them.

Due to the constant flow of claims, the 20 billion spent on Remote Viewing, well known experiments like Edgar MItchell's ESP experiment on his way to the moon, and decades of all talk and no action, I honestly feel humans do not possess such abilities. There simply seems to be no good reason to think so. Things like Bluetooth if implanted into the brain might mimic such abilities, but we have no examples in nature at all of things like Wi Fi communication from an organic being. The door is always open for new evidence to arrive, but after waiting so long, and looking so hard, and finding nothing but tall tales, it seems extraordinarily unlikely that evidence is suddenly going to show up.

• Like 1

But it did prove that those who subjected themselves to the challenge certainly are not psychic.

Probably because all the folks at JREF were able to attract in their 'contest' are deluded individuals who thought they could actually win money.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

I take great pleasure in seeing them exposed, most people do, do you have a problem with Randi ousting Charlatans? Is it not satisfying to see a fraud exposed?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he contributed to the field with his debunking skills. But I'm also able to see that his organization is biased against the paranormal.

Then why does the scientific community consider the field Pseudoscience? If there was anything at all tangible there would be a contingent of science that accepts that, whether you believe that or not, it is what science does - push boundaries. When science has proven man wrong, it has benefited from it. It is nothing short of ridiculous to suggest that Paranormal/Supernatural abilities are being covered up. If it was a genuine phenomena, I propose that simply would not be possible.

Good question. Maybe because a lot of scientists are actually ignorant of what went on in parapsychology for the last 20 years? You know, prejudice is strong.

Here's an update:

Edited by TruthSeeker_

Truthseeker, instead of lazily posting links to Youtube, how about you summarise it and point us to the actual developments or proven cases, so we can discuss?

I know Radin very well (here's just a tiny example of the flaws in his crap), and he is one of the little group of self-publishing, self-verifying 'researchers' from the UN-credible "Institute of Noetic Sciences", and includes such names as Rupert Sheldrake and Jessica Utts. They have not managed to get their work published at any credible journal (except that which does NOT show any significant paranormal effects!). And as shown in that link I just gave, I've reviewed several examples of his work specifically in the past - it is subjective, flawed and essentially worthless.

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he contributed to the field with his debunking skills. But I'm also able to see that his organization is biased against the paranormal.

Well, he did the community a service, can you cite an example from Parapsychology to equal that feat?

How do you manage to see it, when critical thinkers do not? With all due respect, you are supporting people who showed up drunk, refused to fill out forms (no wonder some experiments were delayed!!) and did things like use crayon on their forms deserve more than they received? Look at the celebrity claimants to cross paths with Randi, they didn't stay celebrities for long did they now - and all due to their own undoing.

You have offered nothing more than opinion as to why JREF is biased, that is just not good enough. We can see your opinion is biased by fringe elements. That removes credibility. We do have footage of Randi doing good, work, but nothing that backs the claims you are making.

Good question. Maybe because a lot of scientists are actually ignorant of what went on in parapsychology for the last 20 years? You know, prejudice is strong.

No, that is simply not true, and no real scientific discovery can be held back in today's world, this is not the Dark Ages where God took precedence over discovery. What about the 20 billion the US Government spent on remote viewing? Total failure, yes, but it is a good deal of money wasted on what we can see is outright nonsense. Edgar Mitchell is a proponent of ESP and aspects of the Metaphysical, he would not let such information get buried, if it really did exist.

Prejudice is not strong, skepticism is, and for very good reason, I do not understand why you refuse that very good reason.

Here's an update:

You better not be wasting my time, that is like an hour there. As far as I know, Chrlz has adequately described his work and claims. But now I know where you get your "meta analysis" claims from. His "meta analysis" performed in the past have just been a mess of occult statistics that are meaningless. It seems more that if they could not find a single subject alive who could actually fulfil these grandiose claims, he would go looking for evidence in combining data sets in order to ensure he reached the conclusion he wanted.

And most disappointing, I will echo Chrlz here, because I have asked you to answer the questions yourself many times, if you must put one of the YT clips in for supporting information, well and good, but you just hit n run with some really awful examples. We want to hear your thoughts, not see what YT stuff has been taking up your day lately.

Like Jonathan Wells, remember how that "supporting information" went? Turns out he has a screw loose.

Like I say, this better not be another wind up..... seen enough of them from you so far...... <_<

• Like 1

Parapsychology has not done anything. There is a reason that Duke, and UCLA both stopped funding it.

Are you aware of this :

Project Alpha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Alpha

• Like 1

How does anyone notice that?

Have to ask.

• Like 1

Oh man, I've loathed this man for so many years, Though I can abide by some of his accomplishment, I detest him for his broad bull***** dismissal - and his snobbish BS attitude to be the man of truth & disclosure - but he turned out to be a liar, cheat, and withholder of truth. while he paraded across the globe, chastising other of being what he was. Now I just pity him - and he has chosen to step back, as he end his journey of life - and one have to respect that.

I liked some of things that he accomplished - I loathed the rest.

Oh man, I've loathed this man for so many years, Though I can abide by some of his accomplishment, I detest him for his broad bull***** dismissal - and his snobbish BS attitude to be the man of truth & disclosure - but he turned out to be a liar, cheat, and withholder of truth. while he paraded across the globe, chastising other of being what he was. Now I just pity him - and he has chosen to step back, as he end his journey of life - and one have to respect that.

I liked some of things that he accomplished - I loathed the rest.

Liar cheat and withholder of the truth now?

Care to cite some examples? With all due respect, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Oh man, I've loathed this man for so many years, Though I can abide by some of his accomplishment, I detest him for his broad bull***** dismissal - and his snobbish BS attitude to be the man of truth & disclosure

Wow. Read that back to yourself... sounds like the sort of vitriol one might expect for Idi Amin or Hitler... 'sfar as i know, Randi never killed or tortured anyone, nor ordered the same.

but he turned out to be a liar, cheat, and withholder of truth.

Just for me, could you post the details of the very worst lie/cheat that he was guilty of? The one that demands loathing..?

Added:

I see Psyche beat me to it - obviously it is NOT just for me...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

The only thing I can think of would be the situation with his now husband.

He was in the States illegal with a stolen identity.

Liar cheat and withholder of the truth now?

Care to cite some examples? With all due respect, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Yeah, he lied alike a effin b****** about the dog-test he arrogantly dismissed Rupert Sheldrake work - for a starter.

He lied about his relationship with an illegal immigrant, and his accomplishment of aiding an illegal immigrant, and his criminal action of taking over another American citizens identity, and withholding this knowledge from the authorities. - for 20 years. So go suck on that 4 a while.

Nah, he and Wiseman and others were correct on the dog test. Something that was repeated. And they even tried for more experiments were turned down.

The illegal immigrant issue is a problem. I do understand it in part- without the legal protection of marriage it was how they tried to solve it. And it was wrong.

Nobody, though, is perfect.

And in the case of his skeptical work he has been wrong and corrected at times.

• Like 1

LOL, aren't we testy!!!

Yeah, he lied alike a effin b****** about the dog-test he arrogantly dismissed Rupert Sheldrake work - for a starter.

How does that affect the outcome? He might have made comment, but it was actually Wiseman who debunked the claim?

image005.gif

The 30 trials were separated according to how long Pam Smith was absent.

Each step on the x-axis represents a 10 minute (600 second) period. The y-axis tells us how many seconds of these

10 minutes, Jaytee spent at the window. The filled circle/square indicates the first 10 minutes of Pam’s return journey. The lower line, marked with squares excludes 7 observations where Jaytee spent especially much time at the window before Pam returned,

Results

Table 4 shows that Jaytee made 8 separate trips to the window during the experimental

session. PS and MS left the remote location at 10.45 and so Jaytee needed to respond

between 10.40 and 10.50. In fact, there was no occasion on which Jaytee inexplicably visited

the window for more than 2 minutes and so this experiment cannot be considered a success.

LINK

Randi is not the global authority on Paranormal claims, I am not sure why people keep insinuating that?? Even if Randi declared the Paranormal legitimate, it would still mean nothing unless a tem at a place like Berkeley could confirm his results.

He lied about his relationship with an illegal immigrant, and his accomplishment of aiding an illegal immigrant, and his criminal action of taking over another American citizens identity, and withholding this knowledge from the authorities. - for 20 years. So go suck on that 4 a while.

His lover you mean don't you? Yes, he did something stupid for love and skirted immigrant laws, sounds like a normal human being to me on that front? Who hasn't ?

Ya know, if the bigots over there didn;t make life impossible for LBGT rights, none of it would have happened - would it?

• Like 1