Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats this movie called?

my_psychosis

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie. I hope somebody here might know.

It's a scary movie. I think the word Ghost is in the title but I might be wrong.

Anyway all I remember is a woman is home alone in her kitchen. There is a thunderstorm going on.

There is a loud crack of thunder and some lightning and the lights go out.

The woman is scared and closes her eyes. A ghost of a man appears. He is real creepy looking.

At one point he is lying on his stomach and pulling him self towards her with his arms, just dragging his legs like they are broken. It was real creepy.

Does anybody know the name of this movie? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• MissJatti

• Vlawde

• SecretSanta

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a half dozen or more I have seen and didn't like enough to remember the title. If you have no luck here, there is a sub at reddit tipofmytongue that usually answers things with vague info. I hate sending someone to that site, no links from me, go at your own risk if you need to have an answer.

Browsing their subs is an odd experience. Remember, there are things you can not un-see!

Edited by DeeSember

It's a scary movie. I think the word Ghost is in the title but I might be wrong.

Anyway all I remember is a woman is home alone in her kitchen. There is a thunderstorm going on.

The woman is scared and closes her eyes. A ghost of a man appears. He is real creepy looking.

At one point he is lying on his stomach and pulling him self towards her with his arms, just dragging his legs like they are broken. It was real creepy.

Thank you.

Omgoodness. I know that movie. Scared the crap out of me and my daughter. Kind of a 'B' movie, but that part was frightening. I'll ask my daughter, she'll remember.

try this website http://www.whatismymovie.com/

just describe a movie (the more details, the better) and the site will try to name the movie you are describing

You could try posting on the IMDB message boards (either Need to Know or Horror movie board). The people over there can name just about any movie you're looking for. A few more details like approx. year and country it's from would help them narrow it down.

Old movie? recent release? What actors where in it?

Well, that's the problem. I don't remember any other details, or the actors, I just remember what I put. Except I saw it abut 5 years ago and we rented it. Sorry :blush:.

Thanks everybody for trying though. :yes:

Thank you.

13 Ghosts ?