Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do the illuminati exist

devvo

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do the illuminati exist

• Yes
    • No
    • Of coarse they do your one of them
    • No there just a way of explaining problems with the world
    • No they are the creation of paranoid people

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• Cradle of Fish

• Mad_hatter

• Alien_child

i seriously think that they dont exist

I believe they exist.....

I also believe that weed is good for you.

Go figure.

I said no, but thats cuz more of me believes that its a no than a yes. You really should put an answer for uncertian people. But yea, I think that its possible that they exsist, but i am not throughly conviced.

I said no, but thats cuz more of me believes that its a no than a yes. You really should put an answer for uncertian people. But yea, I think that its possible that they exsist, but i am not throughly conviced.

408223[/snapback]

Yeah something called the Illuminati may exist... but do they control the world and all the millionaires and billionaires? No, get real. Pure delusion and fantasy created by extreme paranoia just like 90% of other global conspiracy theories out there, i'd stake big money on it. Insight would disagree and call you close-minded and ignorant, incapable of opening your mind to greater truths. Personally I think he needs help, i'd say he was like an amusing caricature of harmless loony zealot if he wasn't so patronizing, arrogant and obnoxious. huh.gif

Edited by Richdog

Everyone needs to read my post in the conspiracy section regarding my belief in the illuminati. I think I have been grossly misunderstood.

(It's in regards to "reptiles")

Yeah something called the Illuminati may exist... but do they control the world and all the millionaires and billionaires? No, get real.

Really? I assume you have documents of comprehensive world financial reports, so you would know.

Pure delusion and fantasy created by extreme paranoia just like 90% of other global conspiracy theories out there, i'd stake big money on it.

Would you stake your life on it? In a way, you already have.

Insight would disagree and call you close-minded and ignorant, incapable of opening your mind to greater truths. Personally I think he needs help, i'd say he was like an amusing caricature of harmless loony zealot if he wasn't so patronizing, arrogant and obnoxious.

Ooohhh, such words!

You know...They called Conpernacus a loony zealot when he said the earth revoled around the sun.

I'll tell you what, if anyone can compile an amount of data proving to me that such an organization could not exist, I will read over it, and perhaps change my views.

Really though, please read my post in the conspiracy section regading what I believe about the illuminati. It should clear alot of things up.