Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's The Last Thing You Bought?

ouija ouija

From a packet of Asda's Own brand crisps(Mark One) to an all-singing, all-dancing, top-of-the-range-with-bells-on coffee percolator(tcgram), I want to hear about your shopping habits! :w00t: (Include the price or not ...... just as you please)

This morning I have been on ebay and bought 4 individual side plates. Somewhat overpriced, but they're bright and cheerful :D

Okay, off you go .....

• Like 7

3 quarts and 2 tall boys (24 ounces) of beer along with a head of cabbage.

Don't judge me. Cabbage is delicious.

• Like 7

box of forty tea bags : 3.99

episode of steven universe: 1.99 (because sometimes i like to watch a show legally, you know?)

• Like 8

Though my last couple of non-consumable purchases actually do say a lot about me;

Banner Saga 1 (turn based combat viking-esque computer game with a rich narrative)

1 Canson sketch book ($11 up from $7.99 the price they have been for the past 15 years)

4 bags of meat-based treats for The Evil Cat ($1.99 each....she does not like the blue bag)

• Like 5

3 quarts and 2 tall boys (24 ounces) of beer along with a head of cabbage.

Don't judge me. Cabbage is delicious.

I wouldn't dream of judging you, dear boy, just don't eat the entire cabbage head in one sitting, please.

• Like 3

Double-bacon cheeseburger with fries and onion rings, and a side of buffalo wings.

• Like 4

A car windscreen, as the crack had finally extended right into my field of view. Sigh, but the nice clear view is rather pleasant...

• Like 4

other than food, and beer.. my two last important purchases were a nice little pair of binoculars.. and an air filter for the van.

• Like 4

How long have you been driving around with the crack? I may be wrong, but I think it's an offence over here to drive with a damaged windscreen.

• Like 2

How long have you been driving around with the crack? I may be wrong, but I think it's an offence over here to drive with a damaged windscreen.

'Bout a year... :innocent: it was quite tiny until about 3 weeks ago. Here I *think* it is also illegal, but not generally policed unless it significantly interferes with your vision, or if it's a sports type vehicle where the windscreen is more critical to the structure of the car - you know, like a Lamborghini.

My car is pretty much the exact opposite to a Lambo... :D

• Like 1

A Bus Ticket. Only 3;00, and you can go all the way into town & back as much as you like all day!! it really is a marvellous innovation. :D

• Like 4

How long have you been driving around with the crack?

that question, without the follow-up, could be open to all sorts of interpretations.
  • Like 1

I would have said a Large Latte at a Popular Coffee Shop, but I found when i got there that I had nine stamps on my Loyalty card, so I could have it absolutely free!!! It really is a marvellous innovation. :D

• Like 2

Killians Irish Red, bread and cat food. I recommend the turkey pate' for sandwiches.

• Like 3

General items from asda including 2 hotwheels pop culture series star trek 50th anniversary cars(both Dr McCoy VW T2, as I have doubles of all the others), and we just put down a £500 deposit on a 2003 Toyota Esrima Arias.

• Like 3

Emergency stop at McDonald's late Saturday evening, after having arrived at my friends house late and missing his smoked brisket (it was devoured by the others there) and then drinking too much of the devil's water with too little food.

First McDonald's I've had in weeks and weeks...damn those fries are salty. Hope that'll be the last time for weeks and weeks again.

Going to purchase some Amazon items today, or tomorrow...or maybe I'll chicken out and save my money. I dunno, I like getting stuff in the mail.

(And no, I wasn't driving that night)

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 3

The last thing I brought was a bottle of Evian Natural Mineral Water 750ml for £1.09

• Like 1

*Update: A slive of Quiche. Er, Mushroom and pepper, I think. From the Shop up the road. It really is a marvellous innovation! :D

* Slice, not Slive.

• Like 2

'Bout a year... :innocent: it was quite tiny until about 3 weeks ago. Here I *think* it is also illegal, but not generally policed unless it significantly interferes with your vision, or if it's a sports type vehicle where the windscreen is more critical to the structure of the car - you know, like a Lamborghini.

My car is pretty much the exact opposite to a Lambo... :D

My understanding is that once the glass has been damaged, even a small amount, it could shatter at any time without warning i.e. when you're just about to overtake at speed.

And pffft! who needs a Lamborghini anyway?!

that question, without the follow-up, could be open to all sorts of interpretations.

You're not wrong, Otto :blush: It would have been okay(ish), if Mr.Lightly hadn't pushed in front of me.

• Like 1

The last thing I brought was a bottle of Evian Natural Mineral Water 750ml for £1.09

That's expensive!

Volvic cherry, and all the other varieties are £1 - 1.35 for 1.5 litres.

2 bags of Sweet Smiles chocolate covered almonds. :tu:

Paid $2.17 with tax.

00087017211636_full.jpg

• Like 6

Sunday brunch at a local mexican restaraunt. Buffet all you can eat, and the quality was top notch. Also unlimited mimosas. Needless to say, we went home afterwards and laid comatose on the couch the rest of the day

Edited by Vlawde
  • Like 5