Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help please :)

dolphin123

Hi Everyone,

So i'm not really sure where to start but here goes..

About 2 years ago after meeting my ex partner, who opened me up to spirituality and positive ways of thinking, a substantial amount of different instances started to happen to me. Many of which involved or were around my ex at the time.

For example, In some silences, i was able to without really knowing speak to my ex and give her answers, without knowing the question in the first place, the question would simply just be in her mind, but somehow I knew what it was and could answer it. I would see visions of the subject and then almost be feel forced to say an answer even if it didn't make sense to me.

That summer, I was in a restaurant with my friend, and a man came up to me, he said he needed to tell me something. I was confused, but let him speak. He told me that there was a spirt standing behind me, on my left.. he told me not to worry it was a good spirit, an angel. I was shocked, and frightened even though he said not to be.. any way, he then sat down and told me ' you had a friend who when you were 15 killed herself.?' I just looked at him and burst into tears, because i knew who he was talking about.. he then told me that she's happy, and laughing and had been pestering him all evening to talk to you, she'd been trying to contact you for ages... and she wants you to know that she's looking over you and thanks for all you've done for her... etc. I was amazed by this, this man was a total stranger.

He then took my hand, and simply looked up at me and told me 'you're psychic, did you know that'.. i replied 'i know'.. and then he just kinda left with a smile on his face..

Later that year, i had broken up with my ex and started seeing a new person after a few months.. This person i knew was full of strange and dark energy, but I still kept her around, i didn't really care at that point. One night we were asleep in bed, and she her legs start shaking and twitching, i'm a light sleeper so it is enough to wake me up... next thing i know she sits up in bed and starts to strangle me, full force, her eyes were open but seemed rolled back, and her head was lifted to the ceiling, she wasn't even looking at me at all. I was at this point struggling to breathe, I was praying in my head and then had to force her head against the wall to basically knock her out of it, to the point where he head was bleeding. Im not a strong girl, so for me to do something like that i felt i was in danger, and she could have potentially killed me or fully stopped my breathing. After that happened, she pretty much said nothing and just fell back to sleep, as if nothing had happened...

The next morning she couldn't remember any of it, and was confused.

I stopped seeing that girl a month or so later, after i realised that she was not a good energy for me to be around...

About 6 months later i was back with my ex, weird things kept happening... ( my ex is very spiritual, has visions etc) some days she would fall asleep and wake up suddenly, saying she was awake but looked asleep, but couldnt move... and he heard screaming right next to her face, as if someone was screaming in her ear. She would wake up several times in shock or after feeling something near her.. I felt it do, i felt for a long time after that other girl had left that something was left behind... or she hadnt properly let go of me.. im not sure,.

One time, I was asleep with my girlfriend, and i felt myself come out of my body. I sat up in bed and looked back upon my self cuddled with my girlfriend. I looked towards the end of the bed and saw two of my girlfriend, like a double figure. They were sitting cross legged and their eyes were glowing. I asked them if they were her spirt, they replied yes.. I just heard angelic voices and laughter. All of a sudden the energy and the room went dark.. the two spirits went quite and scared, and looked to me for help,,, I turned my head and on the wall next to me was a dark shadow figure, i froze and was frightened and didnt know what to do.. moments later it came to me and i directed the shadow to leave. the figure ran across all four walls and out of the door, I dont know what it was or what was going on but when i woke up i fully remembered everything, i was totally awake.

The night after that it happened again. I was asleep with my girlfriend, and came out of my body, only this time i could feel myself being poked constantly in the back as I was asleep. I then felt pulling at my hair from behind, just little tugs. I looked up and saw a bright light, and knew it was an angel, she was trying to get me to come with her somewhere? I dont know.. but she really wanted my attention and was being very annoying.. she wouldnt let me sleep..

A few months later I was in New York, I met a women who felt she had to talk to me and tell me things.. She concluded my aura was blue, I was a descendant of the Pleiadian race, had dragon blood in me, and a suicide soul trapped inside me, i am able to shape shift and morph... I was new to Alien information and knew little about anything to do with this. I told her about several dreams i had, relating to me giving birth to blue babies and having to dip them into the ocean, and reoccurring visions and relations to blue angels and babies.

Another thing was that since a very young age out of no where i became obsessed with dolphins, literally wouldnt leave the house without something dolphin on me... she concluded that dolphins were my protective and healing source, that god had sent to me when i was little to protect me from things that could have been much worse.. things suddenly started to add up..

Throughout my life i have met several people and had strangers approach me telling my of my gifts and 'power'...I am aware of it, but i still need more clarity, so if any one can interpret some of the events that have happened to me.. or help me to develop and understand my use :)

I know i have multiple abilities...just have no one who gets it, or no one to talk to about it.

Thanks,,

XXXX

Hi Dolphin123, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience.

You're experiencing the astral world, ain't always easy, I have had through the years different experiences in the sleep state, but, for years now, I don't try any of it any more!

• Like 1

Hey,

Yeah ive never really tried to do it, its has just happened to me.. Its definitely not easy, and sometimes scares me a lot, i dont always want to see dark things.. but seems maybe this is something i am good at and can help people..

xx

That was way too much to read, im going for some tacos

I'm confused, several times you state "he" then "she"

I'm not a believer but welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum! sadly i dont have any personal advice to help u with so yeah.........

I understand what you are going through and I can't give any advice but I understand how it is to be confused and a little lost. I think those of us who may be more connected to the astral world are connected in different ways. Both of my parents and my brother are psychic or visionaries as well as myself, I think there may be a heritage factor. You may consider trying to speak to family who have had similar experiences. If not, research and understanding of how to control your explorations in the astral world is key. You begin to learn, I think, that our access is OK and is a normal part of the human experience that only some of us can understand or talk about! It is a gift rather than a curse if you work to understand things

• Like 1

Hi Kayvision, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience!

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:13 AM, Hyades said:

Hi Kayvision, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience!

Are you from the Hyades Star System?