Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Brothers

Vlawde

Anyone catch the first episode last Friday night? I can appreciate the element of humor in the show, but otherwise they don't seem like seasoned investigators. I suspect they were simply cast in this show. Too MUCH joking around and iffy investigation techniques. They basically used their cell phones as recorders and thermal devices. So..for me, probably not worth watching again

• Like 2

No, I kinda forgot. I'm interested in seeing how they "investigate" the paranormal. Is it worth the watch?

I thought the first episode was kinda lame, kinda funny. But I can't judge on the premier episode, I'll give it another chance

Watching episode Magnolia Plantation now on demand...

LOL! Already like these investigators.

Oops. Dalen has to remember to keep the camera up. Seeing something with eyes but missing it on tape ain't good.

Realtime EVP playback is good... Wow! Very good provocation methods. At least 3 Class A EVP's.

I hate spiders. I once walked face on into a spiders web. Its bite caused me to be sick for 3 days.

Good catch on the REM POD. Aunt Agnes may be up past bedtime, after all... More pod responses, footsteps.

Strange ending. Events at both the Blacksmith and Agnes felt a little over dramatized.

Overall though, I enjoyed it. The site back story segments were engaging. While they didn't use any fancy investigating equipment like on GA they did make decent use of what they have to good results. I am setting my DVR to record new episodes.

• Like 1