Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Look up in the sky

IrishGent

now this is a little strange and i dont believe it's real to look up in the sky and see the madonna it just seems weird. doesnt look like a cloud formation either .this will also tell you more of the story wacko.gif

http://www.spiritualists.org/realghostpict...s/ghostpics.htm

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Althalus

• HD

• CASTOR

I look at that and one thing pops up in my mind but i cant remember what it is.... i want to say set of hooters, but thats just not it.... oh FAKE. thats it. thats the word im looking for! just playin. but i do think that is fake.

CASTOR

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that is fake, last time I checked Jesus died when he was 30-odd, not as a baby.

also I can't check it cos its copyrighted and so I can't download it.

its seems to me alot of these religous images caught on film do tend to be very statue like or of paintings they never look like real people (not that I'd know what they'd look like real,but i think you know what i mean,same expressions,etc.)

Sorry 'MP' but I would have to say...Fake. sad.gif

I'd have to agree here and say that this looks like it could have been very easily faked.

It's strange that this is classed by that site as being a 'Real Ghost Picture' - surely religious visions and other such phenomena aren't usually classed as being ghosts ?